Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (26352 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! / The Wooing Challenge 2014. (men's Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by hensben(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Tah tongue
Wetin concern keke maruwa concern A.C grin
Ghana must go kor togo must come ni
Okay! Baby take the key to zenith bank at festac..'pack' every gaddamn cash you see there...They are all mine. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2014
We have Zicoraads, Seagold, Customized and last minute addition Bountyhunter gunning for MizMyColi.

We are 8 minutes behind schedule.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by MizMyColi(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Xtarxhyne: sits beside mizmycoli grin

I no fit carry ds course

Lolest Hun.

grin grin

What do we do about Chibwike's confession na grin
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: This is one reason why I don't woo peeps on NL,they already have someone in mind here on NL to woo them and in return massage their ego by presenting them as winners.

I'll always prefer to do korokoro wooing grin

No time here cheesy
carry ur truck dey go jor tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: Sweery! I want to woo you..now here is my line..

...Baby the very first time i set my eyes on you, i already have this feeling you are the right lady to 'chop' my money grin
Pls, Take this 'ghana must go bag', it contain #100,000,000, its all yours grin,by next week i will send you more.
grin
You came late tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

Ivvy undecided
Dont keep us waiting

*he is already getting drunk in love lipsrsealed
lol. Not so fast.

I yet have my wits on point. wink

Leave that mat of yours and come sit beside me, since d brothers wooing you aren't anywhere near ds auditorium.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
SeaGold:

I may post a bit late. Terrible network connectivity here
we are waiting.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Lolest Hun.

grin grin

What do we do about Chibwike's confession na grin
cheesy
hehehehehehe

I really dunno oooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Sarimah(f): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
chibwike: i was dissapointed
why?
cooljoe: baby, shey u were dere wen I was tellin marie dat cheryl won't like al dese tins dat were happenin. Now u c, cheryl is here, nd deres trouble in d land

Hahaha girl drama. Say nada hehehe
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Aww
That feeling tho smiley

Djeezy
She is my shopping partner
U had berra treat her right tongue
of course. I'm gonna treat her right in special ways.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Truckpusher: This is one reason why I don't woo peeps on NL,they already have someone in mind here on NL to woo them and in return massage their ego by presenting them as winners.

I'll always prefer to do korokoro wooing grin

No time here cheesy

Guy body no dey pain u? After pushing truck all day? U be machine o.. Still get power to yarn dust
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by obayaya(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
Harbosede02: *sobs*

You want me to woo you? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2014
MizMyColi:

Dygeasy, I think he should take Customized13's place.....he hasn't been online since today.
Just checked now

whoa whoa i guess the oatmeal can wait
im a bit hungry so i'll be keeping it pretty short anyways i aint prepared so its gon be short
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
claireshan: awwwwww I just came here to read comments wink
are u a librarian that reads books a lot...well u must have been really doro super mega elated at the comments
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: Thank you baby!!!!! *gives her a deep passionate kiss** Goin to book a suite for us at presidential hotel GRA. Thanks cooljoe, claireshan, mzchinny. WE did it.
ma homeboy. I had nd still have absolute faith in u. Wat a lawyer u'd becum. Kudos man, m so proud
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
naijaboiy:
smiley
Ita a game
U are still number one tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Sarimah: *hugs him passionately*

Trust me its gonna be a nyt to remember wink
yels it's gonna be. **turns the light off**
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by bountyhunter: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
Dygeasy: You join the lot then. smiley
okayyy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

As in ehn.. See steps
* brings out heart with spoon
*places it inside blender
*spreads d slurry in d sun
*regrinds d cakes to powder
*blows it into the Atlantic from 3rd mainland bridge
U don mad finish o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by farano(f): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:

Guysss..
U see this tongue grin

For more tips on how to win FARANO's heart
Contact me ASAP

Give her a signed empty cheque
I guess this will be all for tonight

Farano
U set die joor
No be all this babes wey wait for romantic lines

Whoops..
Did i just type this?
Oh well undecided
haha...fingers crossed...over blushing already embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by XuteSleeks(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2014
dechandel:
Tah tongue
Wetin concern keke maruwa [b][/b]with A.C grin
Ghana must go kor togo must come ni

Lolz. Dis one got me rolling. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: ma homeboy. I had nd still have absolute faith in u. Wat a lawyer u'd becum. Kudos man, m so proud
Thanks for believing in me. You're a good pal anyday and anytime.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by kilokeys(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
djeezy: yels it's gonna be. **turns the light off**

See wanksters undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by dechandel(f): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
hensben: Okay! Baby take the key to zenith bank at festac..'pack' every gaddamn cash you see there...They are all mine. grin
This thread is not for no future ambitions like you
Pls step aside.
Will ya? tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Rapzino: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
I love Cheryl1
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by cooljoe(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha girl drama. Say nada hehehe
hehehhe. Ts orai. Let dem settle
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by djeezy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

See wanksters undecided
Hey check my dp, do I look like someone who can't get laid? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Dygeasy(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Missterious? The clock's ticking away.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
cooljoe: hehehhe. Ts orai. Let dem settle

Hehe girls are too dramatic no lie. So what's the bae up to
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by zicoraads: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Before I begin, I'll like to apologize if this isn't up to your expectations, because frankly speaking, no matter what I say here, today, it will never, ever be able to measure up to you or even come close.

When I bumped into this thread some few days back, it brought memories, special memories. And whatever pushed me to type 'Dygeasy, I want to woo MizMyColi', I would never know, but I'll like to think that maybe fate was telling us something. For me, wooing you is already something special, and no matter who you pick, you already have a special place in my heart. It is very rare to find a lady who reads and quotes Jim Palmer, Paula White, Lakisha Mumford, Albert Camus, C.S Lewis, Rob Hill Sr. etc. You are special like that!

You are the definition of beauty and brains. Trying to find the right words to tell you how I feel about you is one of the most difficult things I have had to do in recent times. Admiring ladies here is not something I do, but I sincerely can't remember the number of times I go snooping around your diary and your forte...your comments on issues here are simply amazing and I admire you so much for that. I am one of, if not you biggest admirer. I was a fool thinking I could hide the way I feel about you, but I can't, I simply can't!

I just want an opportunity to show you what I feel for you. I want to show you what you have become to me. I know I won't be able to give you the whole world, but I want to be with you every step of the way. Your dreams...your aspirations...would all be me. I would cherish you like no other has nor will ever will. I want to sing lullaby's to you every night. I want to hold you at night when you are cold. I want to be a loving husband to you and a loving father to our kids. I want to grow old with you...I want to be your man kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) by Truckpusher(m): 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
kilokeys:

Guy body no dey pain u? After pushing truck all day? U be machine o.. Still get power to yarn dust
Guy no take am personal abeg.
I spoke my mind ,besides you wooed her like an agbero and she only agreed because phc chicks no dey like fall their maga hand grin

How you wan be anything and her king at the same time? undecided
A man must be straightforward no matter the odds shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (47)

6 Signs Your Classmate/Coursemate Likes You / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Valentine: Take A Pic Of Your Gift Package And Comment Your Val's Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.