Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Pristine Muscles - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pristine Muscles (75673 Views)

Alpha Fuel Xt Best Medicine For Storng Muscles / Drink This To Get Bigger Muscles And Have Better Sex. / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2016
Happy celebration to all my muslim peeps. May God grant us the grace to witness many more celebrations ahead.
How are you pumping those muscles? It is a holiday, i know, but let it not be a holiday for your muscles. Remember to always keep that iron WARM.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2016
I have been quite busy for sometime reason i have not been able to update this thread. I met and chat with some couple of people and they were all giving various excuses why they can't keep up with the rigours of strength training. They were all talking about boredom associated with exercises. I kept on looking at the peeps like are they for real. I then remembered that not everyone can be muscular. Muscles is not meant for everyone. To get it you must work for it.

For those that wants to desperately be muscularly ripped and have kickstarted the process, i will be giving some key tips to kill the "boredom" associated with exercises.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
1. Workout plan
To avoid a monotous and boring workout sessions,you must have a workout plan. I mean a good workout plan.

2. Variety of different exercise
As the saying goes "variety is the spice of life". You must add variety of exercises to your workout regimen. Like if you do indoor pumping, you could decide to train outdoor or in the open. The feeling of cool breeze on your muscles as they are being pumped is just euphoric.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
3. Don't Overtrain.
So many beginners get it wrong here. You don't need to overtrain your muscles. "overtrain" here means go hours on end pumping. A workout session of maximum 2 hours is okay. Remember muscle growth do not occur in the gym but out of it.

4. Give your muscles a break.
I see so many guys training the same body parts everyday with no changes. It still takes us back to the number one tip of having a good workout plan. You can alternate between the upper and lower body.

5. Rest, rest and rest.
If you want to be muscular naturally then you must be patient, consistent and hardworking. You no fit get muscles overnight. You must be tactical and strategic. Cut your self some slacks, give your muscles some rest. Ever heard about "wear and tear", that is what happens when you do not rest but rather you overtrain.

6. Have a training partner
Well this is not compulsory but very neccessary. Try training with a person that got that passion for physical fitness like you, you guys will ginger yourselves up. At least some form of competition will come in(like who can bench-press more or who can dead-lift more), at least bore-dom can be cancelled using this tips.

Have a lovely gymming weekend.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lets motivate ourselves with these pics

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pics 1:Serge Nubret(black guy).
Pics 2: Ronnie Coleman

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2016
Johnbosco77:
92kg barbel. 15kg discs x 6..

You are indeed an iron warrior. You be MAN.

Fire on brother.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
How is your weekend going? Hope you are doing great.
By popular demand, i am going to be giving us some good workout plan to make us achieve that muscularly ripped body.

Watch out.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
This plan will consist of both cardios and strength-training exercises.
Re: Pristine Muscles by younglawya(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
@ pristine can I have ur whatsapp digit
Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2016
My workout sessions for this morning...

Warming up with 90lbs

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
The real deal.....

Dumbell presses and flyer

30kg dumbell

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
Flat Barbell Bench press

With 160lbs

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
@jadonjack. Nice one there. You are really digging there.
Re: Pristine Muscles by amicableSavage: 1:38am On Jul 15, 2016
bro, does using creatine boost my muscle growth cos i want quick effect?

if not wat supplement can you recommend
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
amicableSavage:
bro, does using creatine boost my muscle growth cos i want quick effect?

Creatine do not boost muscle growth directly, what it does is the provision of energy for the muscles during training. When one takes creatine powder, he can do more volumes(sets and reps) of workouts compared to a person who do not take it.
But overall creatine powder is good for the muscles. You can also use whey protein.
I am worried when i hear people talk about "quick effect" except you want to do steroid cycles which is very addictive and unhealthy. Patience, consistency, determination and hardwork is key here.

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2016
amicableSavage:
bro, does using creatine boost my muscle growth cos i want QUICK EFFECT?

Really?! Bros I'd advice you erase that thought from your mind if you really wanna get ribbed.
Re: Pristine Muscles by amaben2020(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

@jadonjack, thank you for that advice.

Okay, lets get down to thw business. From your pics i can see "some" developments but let me ask you some few questions

What is the core of your training?
Are you doing the basic workouts like the bench-press,biceps curls,dumbbell press,squats etc?
How is your diet like? You made mention of taking proteins in high quality. I want you to give me examples of the protein food you are consuming.
What carbohydrate do you take?
Do you rest well after workouts?
What equipments are you training with?
Is it freeweights or machines? Like i will always tell every beginner,never start off with machines always begin with freeweights for results.
Do you want to be bulky or lean?

2 months is too short a time to give up. For you to have started at all means that you want to have a healthy looking and physically fit body and trust me you won't regret it. You have to be patient, consistent, determined and strong.
Remember no pain no gain. Nothing good comes easy.
I want u to answer those questions and lets kickstart from there.
I use free weights and machines, I squat twice a week and my strength gains is massive. I have natural man boob's and it disappears after workout and appears after pump time. I eat egg whites lik
e 6-8 per day, oats, milk, plantains, little rice, beans, no bread, I starve myself with intermittent fasting, train like a beast 4 times a week with HIIT but still no tangible results. this is month 3, the sleep aspect is what's killing me, I work at night after the training and sleep in the morning, I don't know if that's the cause. thanks
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
amaben2020:

I use free weights and machines, I squat twice a week and my strength gains is massive. I have natural man boob's and it disappears after workout and appears after pump time. I eat egg whites lik
e 6-8 per day, oats, milk, plantains, little rice, beans, no bread, I starve myself with intermittent fasting, train like a beast 4 times a week with HIIT but still no tangible results. this is month 3, the sleep aspect is what's killing me, I work at night after the training and sleep in the morning, I don't know if that's the cause. thanks
Post a pics of your self here. u sound like a very impatient person, you have to be patient. If you are actually doing all you wrote up there consistently for d last 3 months, there must be at least few gains in lean musclemass. As the regards the "sleepin thing", how many hours do you sleep daily? How is your stresslevel? What do you mean by natural man boobs?
Re: Pristine Muscles by muscleunited(m): 4:15am On Jul 27, 2016
amaben2020:
please, how long would it take for me to get ripped I've been training for about two months and I'm not seeing any tangible results except for my triceps being hard. what can I do? I eat light and eat protein in high quantity, I use the below supplement too. reply asap cos I'm about giving up

to add on to what pristine said..

avoid decline bench press.. this worsens man boobs..
increase your inclined press.. doing only this for a few months if i will suggest..high reps..
widen your grip to increase your chest muscular spread.. watch your man boob dissapear

lastly refrain from drug use

stick with whey.. creatine and bcaa..

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by amaben2020(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Post a pics of your self here. u sound like a very impatient person, you have to be patient. If you are actually doing all you wrote up there consistently for d last 3 months, there must be at least few gains in lean musclemass. As the regards the "sleepin thing", how many hours do you sleep daily? How is your stresslevel? What do you mean by natural man boobs?

I work at night and sleep during the day, I don't have the luxury of enjoying my sleep after a heavy workout, dunno if that's the cause

Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
amaben2020:

I work at night and sleep during the day, I don't have the luxury of enjoying my sleep after a heavy workout, dunno if that's the cause

REST is very very important in body building just as eating well and lifting well...

However, you have to be very very patient when it cms to being muscular.

Anything worth having doesn't come overnite.
Re: Pristine Muscles by oladimejiX: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Came across this thread today and read from beginning to the end.
Nice one. following.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hmmm, grin wink it has been quite awhile since i last updated this thread, i am sorry no thanks to some "flu". But i am back and better. I promised to put up a good workout plan for us all. That i have not forgotten. And i will do that in due time.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
I have being noticing some funny trends amongst our female folks and if care is not taken, in some 10-19 years we would be battling with an epidemic of chronic medical conditions like hypertension and diabetes.
Okay, let me get down to business here.

Okay, i am walking down the street and i see a chubby and a slim gal discussing. Based on the aproko wey i be, i forget my "ear" for their conversation.

Slim girl: chioma you really need to lose weight ooh.
Chubby girl: shade, i am trying ooh. I eat fruits and vegetables. I exercise every other day of the week but those love handles seem to remain.
Slim girl: see,you are really missing. I eat anything i want to eat. I can eat sharwama for african and my tummy won't bulge out. I hardly ever exercise and don't like sweating. I have a wonderful body.
Chubby girl: you are lucky. How i wish i have a body like yours?
Slim girl: keep on wishing. I am healthy as f.uck because i am slim.
Chubby girl: keeps mute. Sobs internally wanting to have a body like shade.

How many a time i have encountered this ish is quite uncountable.
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is pristine muscles saying? What pristinemuscles is saying in a nutshell is that being slim does not neccessarily mean you are healthy. Go to hospitals and clinics, u will see slim people with blood pressure of scary values like 200/130. Can you beat that? Blood sugar values skyrocketting like davido's private jet.

No matter how slim you think you are, what matters is how your vital organs are faring. That chubby(curvy) girl u think of as unhealthy may be far healthier than ur bag of bony self.
I am not trying to castigate slim ladies here but i am telling them to maintain a healthy lifestyle like eating fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, healthy fats,proteins and drinking lots of water. Minimize consumption of processed foods, exercise well. Sleep well.

Being slim do not give you an escape route from lifestyle diseases if you do not maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Curvy girls are much healthy compared to their female counterparts because they are more health conscious.
Moreover i love ladies with flesh to play with during "leisure" times wink
Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Oya to my guys, lets keep pumping that iron. It must never grow cold. Rather than going to the bar, go kick some butts at the gym. Rather than drink beer or liquor,go for some ice-cold smoothies and protein shakes. No pain No gain.
Lets motivate ourselves with these lovely pics.

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
More

Re: Pristine Muscles by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
And more

Re: Pristine Muscles by Slimszy: 1:50am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello op... Good job you are doing... Can one actually gain weight by rigorous exercise without eating well?
Re: Pristine Muscles by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2016
Slimszy:
Hello op... Good job you are doing... Can one actually gain weight by rigorous exercise without eating well?

NEVER!!!

Rigorous exercise will only create microtears.. If you don't eat well, dose microtears won't be filled

1 Like

Re: Pristine Muscles by dotunibrahim7(m): 8:58am On Aug 06, 2016
gud job

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! / 5 STDs You Can Get While Wearing A Condom (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.