Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. (2751 Views)

10 Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other! / Some Very Silly Things Girls Should Stop Doing / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
2sexi: shocked shocked shocked shocked but come o, y ar ladies scared of their own female folks because I have found so many ladies say same thing.
Dear I'm speaking from experience o. I have female friends too but I confide in a guy more. I can't confide in girls again. Not ma fault o jawe. smiley

Sometimes I wish I was born a guy. embarassed
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
[size=14pt]Ladies are indeed really different!! Never knew all these happen..... so stressful is all the effort they put into things that barely matter...... No wonder they cant just get along in peace nd unity without always falling out....[/size]
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Wia ris Naijaboiy and Kiddablingzz eeeehgringrintongue
ayaf show cool
whataguan?
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Justeenaleo(f): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: ..Are you guilty??
I'm guilty of number 10 and that's because they won't let me rest with number 11
There are other important things to discuss, keep your dude to yourself while I do same.
smiley
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Justeenaleo(f): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
OohMpa:

Justeen, it's your time of the week angry
Time of the week??
Ogini now?
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by AfricanApple(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
temigracie: ..Are you guilty??
in order not to be guilty let me start by saying u are beautiful grin

@post, op thanks for sharing this uh, its really a good advice, not that I'm guilty though.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ceasar1:

I wish it was True.

it's so true smiley
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Priscaoge hope you are good
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Priscaoge hope you are good

Oh am pretty fine Bae and thanks for bringing me here*hugs*!

@Topic...This thread is awesome! These are the reason Y I hardly make female friends. Girls beef n backbite a lot. I fear ladies more than I fear a snake.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Oh am pretty fine Bae and thanks for bringing me here*hugs*!

@Topic...This thread is awesome! These are the reason Y I hardly make female friends. Girls beef n backbite a lot. I fear ladies more than I fear a snake.
Snake? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by priscaoge(f): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2014
2sexi: shocked shocked shocked shocked but come o, y ar ladies scared of their own female folks because I have found so many ladies say same thing.

Yea am scared of them too! Ladies can actually stab u @ d back n still act like they wish u well.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by priscaoge(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Snake? shocked shocked shocked

Yes oooo...The green snake in green grass kinda frnds!gringrin. They will never wish u wellcheesy
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Yea am scared of them too! Ladies can actually stab u @ d back n still act like they wish u well.
Well you might be correct sha o.

Come babe have I stabbed you before? embarassed I won't hold your wedding gown again. grin
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Yes oooo...The green snake in green grass kinda frnds!gringrin. They will never wish u wellcheesy
Hmmmm......you sound like you've been badly hurt. take am easy o.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by priscaoge(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Well you might be correct sha o.

Come babe have I stabbed you before? embarassed I won't hold your wedding gown again. grin

Hhehehhe...U say u be my PaddyBae naa*winks*

Lol. Na who go come hold my wedding gown? No run ooo,na u go do am that daygrin
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by priscaoge(f): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Hmmmm......you sound like you've been badly hurt. take am easy o.

Lolcheesy...Experience has thought me a lot Baewink
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Hhehehhe...U say u be my PaddyBae naa*winks*

Lol. Na who go come hold my wedding gown? No run ooo,na u go do am that daygrin
I don run already. grin
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2014
priscaoge:

Lolcheesy...Experience has thought me a lot Baewink
Same here. embarassed
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by naijaboiy: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Wia ris Naijaboiy and Kiddablingzz eeeehgringrintongue
Wetin sup
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
I totally agree wif u op.....d way gurls relate wif eachorda dis days sucks...my mum is my bestie anyway
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2014
I'm not guilty
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Ma bestie is still a guy and will forever be. It's hard to find a true friend in females.

Yeaaaaaaa...guys rock. smiley

Not guilty ooo.
what...why my best friend is a female although I love my guys dearly...
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: what...why my best friend is a female although I love my guys dearly...
I love my female friends too but my Bestie still remains a guy.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: I love my female friends too but my Bestie still remains a guy.
can we meet this guy....is he on Nairaland so we can know him better.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: can we meet this guy....is he on Nairaland so we can know him better.
No he is not. he comes online as a guest sometimes if I want him to check out a thread and advice me on it if I know I will benefit from the thread and he also comes online to read my post. I met him far back in my Secondary school days and we've been besties since then. I can't put him above my man and of cause he his a fiancée so I will just say after my family and boify he comes next. He knows me to my private me. I see me in him and he sees himself in me. smiley I call him STRETCH because of his height but his name is Damian. He calls me FRANKYSNOW or SNOW for short. smiley
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: No he is not. he comes online as a guest sometimes if I want him to check out a thread and advice me on it if I know I will benefit from the thread and he also comes online to read my post. I met him far back in my Secondary school days and we've been besties since then. I can't put him above my man and of cause he his a fiancée so I will just say after my family and boify he comes next. He knows me to my private me. I see me in him and he sees himself in me. smiley I call him stretch because of his height but his name is Damian. smiley
and you did not fall in love...you are strong oooo
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: and you did not fall in love...you are strong oooo
Fall in love with my bestie? Lmao.

Stretch and I have come a long way so we know we. smiley........common I have a man and he has a woman. we are just besties. I got frankysnow from him.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
I don't agree with yall saying that females stab each other at the back oo, not all females do that. If your female friend stabs you at the back then she was never really your friend and its your fault for not noticing it till she stabs you. Some
Guys do same even worse to their fellow guys so make una calm down oo

1 Like

Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by okotv(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrankySnow: Fall in love with my bestie? Lmao.

Stretch and I have come a long way so we know we. smiley........common I have a man and he has a woman. we are just besties. I got frankysnow from him.
is there any wrong in falling in love with your bestie of the opposite gender...
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
okotv: is there any wrong in falling in love with your bestie of the opposite gender...
No, there is absolutely nothing wrong.
Re: Things Women Need To Stop Doing To Each Other. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
2sexi dear stop peeping. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? / Seven (7) Sarcastic Statements Single Ladies Make! / GUYS ONLY: Build Your Ideal Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.