Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

I Just Have To Let Go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Have To Let Go (1541 Views)

Have U Dated Or Just Have Sex With A Gal Far Older Dan U,ladies also(share) / Am In Serious Trouble. She Doesn't Want To Let Go Off Me, Please Help. / I Need Ur Help Ooooo. Only Mature Minds Pls. U Just Have To Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Just Have To Let Go by lharstborn(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
@ OP.. Let's get real here,Sh**t happens. Be grateful that the idiot dude even opened his diseased mouth to tell you that you ain't the only one he's dating. Forget all about him and move on with your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not All Girls In Nigerian Tertiary Institutions Are Non Virgins / She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 / Pick Up Line You Should Never Try In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.