Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Christians, I Have A Problem - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, I Have A Problem (3891 Views)

Christians, I Am So Sorry / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by alentyno: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

Blood of Jesus you mean?

undecided undecided
So you wrote that stuff.....You are now a deist Wonders! Smh
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
alentyno:
So you wrote that stuff.....You are now a deist Wonders! Smh

hmm embarassed
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
tpia1: Seriously, do some people not have google or any other search engine on their phones?

Google doesn't Av d answer It's not in the old testament surprisingly,make ur research.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
tpia1: Wow, what a d.umb question.

"Where can I find this in the old testament"?

Really?

This is a supposed 'prophecy' that your Lord said He fulfilled to make us know that He's the Messiah. But your Lord seems to have made up that prophecy since we can't find that in the OT, and more reason why we should reject him as the messiah and take him as a false prophet. Same with false Apostle Paul!
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2014
tpia1: Seriously, do some people not have google or any other search engine on their phones?

Do you guys now depend on google other than the Bible?

However... But google is surprised at this wonder too
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by tpia1: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
you said "where can you find this in the old testament".

i assume you know how to use google?

assuming you dont know how to look at a bible?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
tpia1: you said "where can you find this in the old testament".

i assume you know how to use google?

assuming you dont know how to look at a bible?

WELL.. I TELL YOU.. GOOGLE AND THE BIBLE HAVE NO ANSWER TO THIS..

Where the hell did Jesus and His cohert get that from?

assuming they ever existed
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by tpia1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
Pr0ton:

WELL.. I TELL YOU.. GOOGLE AND THE BIBLE HAVE NO ANSWER TO THIS..

then no need to get your pantaloons in a huff, waka pass nah!!!!!!
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
tpia1:

So that would be your reply to an unbeliever if he asked you that question while you preached to him?

Christianity is a false religion!
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2014
tpia1:

So That's the best answer you can give? undecided

So disappointing, how ignorant some Christians could be about their own Bible. You can't even defend your Bible.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Rilwayne001: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

This is the worst contradiction of mankind.

Psalm14:1- The fool says in his heart, there's no God.

Matthew5:22 And I say unto you, whoever call his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire.

Galatians3:1 Paul called galatians fool.

Matthew23:17 Jesus called Pharisees a fool.

They couldn't lead by example. cry cry

He he he grin grin grin

Francis.

LMAO grin grin.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by manchesterboy: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pr0ton

My brother the anwser to this your question is in the bible but the problem is that you have already concluded that chritianity is a fake religion and that the bible is false. So how do you expect the God of the bible to show or explain this to you. 2 Cor 4:3-4 has come to pass in your life. But you can still obtain mercy
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
manchesterboy: Pr0ton

My brother the anwser to this your question is in the bible but the problem is that you have already concluded that chritianity is a fake religion and that the bible is false. So how do you expect the God of the bible to show or explain this to you. 2 Cor 4:3-4 has come to pass in your life. But you can still obtain mercy

grin

Man.U boy.. The answer is in the Bible, why not tell us where?

Thou shalt not lie
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2014
Pr0ton: And this Jesus is just too wonderful that I find wonders in His words. Ok. Here is the problem:

Luke 24:46
" and [Jesus] said to them, "Thus it is written , that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead"

And... The inspired Apostle Paul

1 st Corinthians 15:4
" that he [Jesus] was buried, that he was raise on the third day in accordance with the scriptures "

Jesus and Paul allededly declear that it is written in the scriptures/Old Testament that the Christ would die and be raised from the dead on the third day . Just where can I find this in the Old Testament?

That's the problem. Thanks smiley
the sacrifice of abraham to isaac is a foreshadowing event of what God will do to his son as a sacrifice to the world. It take 3DAYS AND 3NIGHT for the sacrifice to happen, and ond the THIRD DAY God substitute isaac to the LAMB, on many occation bible liken jesus to be the LAMB OF GOD THAT TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD,JESUS OTHER NAME IS LAMB OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by olashas(f): 9:29am On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

Matthew5:22 And I say unto you, whoever call his brother a fool is in danger of hell fire.

grin grin
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by olashas(f): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Dapo777:

U Ar left with no choice But to face the dilemma of the situation. That's how I handle it.
I can't rule out the possibility that the Bible could be from God just because they are errors there, [/b]and I also can't rule out the possibility that the Bible might not have been from God afterall. [b]

POSSIBILITIES.
cool
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

the opposite of foolish is wise,if your not wise it mean you are foolish.the content in which jesus say fool it, jesus was referring to the scribe and pherassese,they acted foolish.

*you are free to face your demon*

the sacrifice of abraham to isaac is a foreshadowing event of what God
will do to his son as a sacrifice to the world. It take 3DAYS AND 3NIGHT
for the sacrifice to happen, and ond the THIRD DAY God substitute isaac
to the LAMB, on many occation bible liken jesus to be the LAMB OF GOD
THAT TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD,JESUS OTHER NAME IS LAMB
OF GOD.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=Pr0ton][/quote]foolish athiest and witout understanding,dos are the word of moses ,moses saw somthing new for the first time he thought he saw the face of God, man is not perfect and moses is just a mere man like you.

*this is the generation of vipers*
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Macelliot(m): 11:11am On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

You have a problem.
Atheism is running in ur viens....
I kept noticing it since u started changing gender....
Your profile pic is somehow demonic....
One-eyed anti-CHRIST.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Macelliot(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212
Do u noticed some changes in FrancisTony recently?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212: the sacrifice of abraham to isaac is a foreshadowing event of what God will do to his son as a sacrifice to the world. It take 3DAYS AND 3NIGHT for the sacrifice to happen, and ond the THIRD DAY God substitute isaac to the LAMB, on many occation bible liken jesus to be the LAMB OF GOD THAT TAKE AWAY THE SINS OF THE WORLD,JESUS OTHER NAME IS LAMB OF GOD.

Calm your nerve guy..

Jesus in Luke 24:46 explicitly says that " it is written... " implying strongly to a prophecy that is written in the old testament, prophecy He came to fulfil. He isn't drawing out any analogy here, if He's He will state that clearly as He does in John 3:14, "as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness..." Jesus in Luke 24:46 doesn't state "as the lamb was exchanged with Isaac after 3days..." No, He tells us clearly, " It is written "

Moreover, He also says, "that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead" Did all these happen to the lamb
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212: foolish athiest and witout understanding

And you in danger of hell fire

dos are the word of moses

Nope, they aint. It's indicated. You just explain it that way. Moses never gave such a prophecy

moses saw somthing new for the first time he thought he saw the face of God

It's talking about Jacob there, not Moses. And don't forget thar Deut 34:10 says Moses is the only prophet who knew God face to face cool study your Bible

man is not perfect and moses is just a mere man like you

Remember-- " All scriptures are given by the inspiration of God..." 2Tim 3:16 Maybe God isn't perfect afterall

*this is the generation of vipers*

Actually a generation of people with 'common sense'
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
Do u noticed some changes in FrancisTony recently?
yes, so sad, bible say they are of this world, we are not, the world love them but hate us,they went out from us. Brother stay strong may God guid us.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pr0ton:

And you in danger of hell fire

Nope, they aint. It's indicated. You just explain it that way. Moses never gave such a prophecy

It's talking about Jacob there, not Moses. And don't forget thar Deut 34:10 says Moses is the only prophet who knew God face to face cool study your Bible

Remember-- " All scriptures are given by the inspiration of God..." 2Tim 3:16 Maybe God isn't perfect afterall

Actually a generation of people with 'common sense'
witout reason,i dont have the right to call you fool, but i got reason, you acte foolishly, mis interpret the word of God.

That was not a prophecy,moses saw a strange things for the first he thought he saw God.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pr0ton:

Calm your nerve guy..

Jesus in Luke 24:46 explicitly says that " it is written... " implying strongly to a prophecy that is written in the old testament, prophecy He came to fulfil. He isn't drawing out any analogy here, if He's He will state that clearly as He does in John 3:14, "as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness..." Jesus in Luke 24:46 doesn't state "as the lamb was exchanged with Isaac after 3days..." No, He tells us clearly, " It is written "

Moreover, He also says, "that the Christ should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead" Did all these happen to the lamb
you will never understand the word of God with a currutptable mind.
Thank you for your time.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pr0ton:

Calm your nerve guy..

you will never understand the word of God with a currutptable mind.
Thank you for your time. My one and two contribution will guid the very elect.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
Macelliot:
You have a problem.
Atheism is running in ur viens....
I kept noticing it since u started changing gender....
Your profile pic is somehow demonic....
One-eyed anti-CHRIST.

LOL! @bolded.

You are not helping at all. You are insulting and scaring me.

May the Good Lord have mercy on me. cry

Roman3:23, all have sinned and fall short of his Glory.

Even Peter denied him thrice. I'm in a confused state.
Give me time. embarassed
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212: witout reason,i dont have the right to call you fool
So you see how absurd JC's law is. Everyone has his reason for calling people fool, but it seems JC doesn't want you to mention the word 'fool' at all and which if so you, JC, Paul and David are in danger of Hell Fire.

but i got reason, you acte foolishly, mis interpret the word of God.

I don't misinterpret. I only say what the Bible says without adding anything.

That was not a prophecy,moses saw a strange things for the first he thought he saw God.

Now I don't get this.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Macelliot(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! @bolded.

Give me time. embarassed
Am sorry!
Like serious, I have been thinking about it since morning. I thought you have been initiated or something Else. I was confused and uncomfortable since morning...
May God forgive us all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212: you will never understand the word of God with a currutptable mind.
Thank you for your time. My one and two contribution will guid the very elect.

Thanks for your time too. And I don't have a corrupt mind. I'm just being sincere with the Bible... If the Bible is really God's (I mean only by God) inspired (the NT can't be however) it should be one Lack of accordance leads to the thousands of denominations we have today.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
Pr0ton:
So you see how absurd JC's law is. Everyone has his reason for calling people fool, but it seems JC doesn't want you to mention the word 'fool' at all and which if so you, JC, Paul and David are in danger of Hell Fire.

I don't misinterpret. I only say what the Bible says without adding anything.

Now I don't get this.
before you read the bible, you must understand what the contex is all about,the contex in which jesus advice us not to called someone fool was SERMON ON THE MOUNT,a preacher cant advice his congregation to called someone fool. The contex in which jesus say fool was talking about the pherasse, they ask you to keep the law but they themself cannot keep it, so they are fool. Be sincer for once my good friend, so because jesus say dont called someone fool mean even when you acted foolishly we shuld clap for you? Is that how they encourage wrong doer?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by malvisguy212: 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! @bolded.

Give me time. embarassed
so because they called you antichrist you are scared? Bible say the wicked run when no man pursue him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is The World Becoming A Better Place Or Getting Worse? / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.