Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Christians, I Have A Problem - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, I Have A Problem (3892 Views)

Christians, I Am So Sorry / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by alentyno: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
FrancisTony:

LOL! @bolded.

You are not helping at all. You are insulting and scaring me.

May the Good Lord have mercy on me. cry

Roman3:23, all have sinned and fall short of his Glory.

Even Peter denied him thrice. I'm in a confused state.
Give me time. embarassed
Not just time......you need prayers!
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
malvisguy212: before you read the bible, you must understand what the contex is all about,the contex in which jesus advice us not to called someone fool was SERMON ON THE MOUNT,a preacher cant advice his congregation to called someone fool. The contex in which jesus say fool was talking about the pherasse, they ask you to keep the law but they themself cannot keep it, so they are fool.

Hello. My types don't read text out of context. And, Jesus isn't referring to the Pharisees in that verse. He is re-affirming the Law; giving commandments that we mustn't call people fool.

Be sincer for once my good friend, so because jesus say dont called someone fool mean even when you acted foolishly we shuld clap for you? Is that how they encourage wrong doer?

Maybe He was preaching meekness and gentleness: tell people their wrong, not calling them fools.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
alentyno:
Not just time......you need prayers!

Have u prayed for him lately? cheesy
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by alentyno: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dapo777:

Have u prayed for him lately? cheesy
Very much infact I have declared 21 days dry fasting on all NLers that have ever quoted me grin So mr don't 4get to start yours 2mao cheesy remember its a dry one! cheesy
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
alentyno:
Very much infact I have declared 21 days dry fasting on all NLers that have ever quoted me grin So mr don't 4get to start yours 2mao cheesy remember its a dry one! cheesy

Wasn't trying to mock tho.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by alentyno: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dapo777:

Wasn't trying to mock tho.
I know. Just that in francistoni's one could write a 300-page novel about him but everything will be a comedy. He can be confused-comic character most times smh for him
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Godsun2013(m): 10:51am On Oct 01, 2014
Everything in the bible is a mystery... You nid the Holy spirit to unveil them...

O.P, why do u people(Antheist) spend 95% of ur time browsing about christianity? If u dnt blev in it let those that believe in it continue.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2014
Godsun2013: Everything in the bible is a mystery... You nid the Holy spirit to unveil them...

O.P, why do u people(Antheist) spend 95% of ur time browsing about christianity? If u dnt blev in it let those that believe in it continue.
if you understand why christians are hell bent on saving on believers then you should understand why d atheist spend 95 percent of their time browsing christianity
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Godsun2013(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: if you understand why christians are hell bent on saving on believers then you should understand why d atheist spend 95 percent of their time browsing christianity
ok what s ur point?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Godsun2013: ok what s ur point?
am saying if you guys wants to save unbelievers from hell, atheist wants to save you from not using your brain
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: am saying if you guys wants to save unbelievers from hell, atheist wants to save you from not using your brain

You are wicked!!!!! cheesy
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dapo777:

You are wicked!!!!! cheesy
read my signature
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: read my signature

Likewise What can be asserted with proof can be dismissed with a stronger proof.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Likewise What can be asserted with proof can be dismissed with a stronger proof.
you aren't making any sense
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: you aren't making any sense

Explain how.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Explain how.
you still aren't making any sense
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: you still aren't making any sense

Neither are you because u are committing a fallacy called argumentum ad hominem.
I just gave you a proof now why I think you don't make sense,you can only dismiss my assertion that you are senseless by giving me a stronger proof or hold your peace or continue your fallacy of argumentum ad hominem. cheesy
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dapo777:

Neither are you because u are committing a fallacy called argumentum ad hominem.
I just gave you a proof now why I think you don't make sense,you can only dismiss my assertion that you are senseless by giving me a stronger proof or hold your peace or continue your fallacy of argumentum ad hominem. cheesy
if saying you aren't making sense hurts, then it must hurt because am only saying the truth, I haven't committed any fallacy because you haven't made any sense, you said I was wicked without any proof and still you refuse to show proof then you say have committed argumentum ad hominem, please how is that an insult
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: if saying you aren't making sense hurts, then it must hurt because am only saying the truth, I haven't committed any fallacy because you haven't made any sense, you said I was wicked without any proof and still you refuse to show proof then you say have committed argumentum ad hominem, please how is that an insult

If saying you are a bastar..d hurts, then it must hurt because am only saying the truth,.
I hope you are not hurt,If you are then I am saying the truth,you Really are a bast.ard. wink
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by pesty100(m): 7:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
Dapo777:

If saying you are a bastar..d hurts, then it must hurt because am only saying the truth,.
I hope you are not hurt,If you are then I am saying the truth,you Really are a bast.ard. wink
maybe you didn't get it the first time; reread my signature
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: maybe you didn't get it the first time; reread my signature
Ok. lipsrsealed
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by udatso: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

And in the absence of the original script?
Someone created a thread seeking for difficult Bible questions, I have already posted your question there. hopefully you get your answer there
www.nairaland.com/1932192/difficult-bible-questions#26845384
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
udatso:

Someone created a thread seeking for difficult Bible questions, I have already posted your question there. hopefully you get your answer there
www.nairaland.com/1932192/difficult-bible-questions#26845384

Well.. Still can't find an answer
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2014
Godsun2013:
Everything in the bible is a mystery... You nid the Holy spirit to unveil them...
That's not good enough for an excuse

First, I wonder how you know that I spend 95% browsing Christianity.

You preach racism, sexism, self-denial, accuse people of witch-craft, tell pregnant women to fast, deny children of sleep (in the name of vigil) terrify people with an imaginary hell fire, etc etc, and you think it's right to watch you guys continue this way?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

I'd believe it could be from the Prof. But when we talk about a Perfect Being, Omnipotent, Omniscient I'd not believe a word of it...

And if you must say that they later edited it, well I'd as well want to see the original myself if it has errors

My teacher once said 'a note copied from another student may not be the original note'.

The Bible wasn't originally written in English.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 4:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

That's not good enough for an excuse

First, I wonder how you know that I spend 95% browsing Christianity.

You preach racism, sexism, self-denial, accuse people of witch-craft, tell pregnant women to fast, deny children of sleep (in the name of vigil) terrify people with an imaginary hell fire, etc etc, and you think it's right to watch you guys continue this way?

We built the early schools and gave your grandfathers education. We represent the first light in your generation, yet you don't remember that.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 4:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

We built the early schools and gave your grandfathers education. We represent the first light in your generation, yet you don't remember that.

I found it difficuit to believe this without proofs
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

My teacher once said 'a note copied from another student may not be the original note'.

The Bible wasn't originally written in English.

I know, but I don't get your point regarding my post you quoted.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 4:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

I found it difficuit to believe this without proofs

which proof do you need?
The early schools in Nigeria were built by christian missionaries. Do a little research.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

I know, but I don't get your point regarding my post you quoted.

I was supporting the guy whose post you quoted.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

which proof do you need?
The early schools in Nigeria were built by christian missionaries. Do a little research.

So because of that we should accept their fables and disastrous ideas?

Thanks to them anyway, but if they hadn't someone else would.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

I was supporting the guy whose post you quoted.
Well.. I wasn't asking for the language in which the scripts were written. I was only asking for the original scripts themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.