Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Christians, I Have A Problem - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, I Have A Problem (3890 Views)

Christians, I Am So Sorry / Why Did God Create Germs And Viruses? Christians ,I need Your Answers / I NEED AN ANSWER CHRISTIANS! I NEED AN ANSWER! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

So because of that we should accept their fables and disastrous ideas?

Thanks to them anyway, but if they hadn't someone else would.

How would you have known about the ' disastrous' idea if they didn't get you educated?

Don't be an ingrate bro.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Godsun2013(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
Pr0ton:

That's not good enough for an excuse

First, I wonder how you know that I spend 95% browsing Christianity.

You preach racism, sexism, self-denial, accuse people of witch-craft, tell pregnant women to fast, deny children of sleep (in the name of vigil) terrify people with an imaginary hell fire, etc etc, and you think it's right to watch you guys continue this way?
have u ever heard about the testimony of those that fast, go to vigils? If u really want a change. U must deny yourself of somethings.

Why do u read @ nite wen odas r sleepin? @ o.p
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
mployer:

How would you have known about the ' disastrous' idea if they didn't get you educated?

Don't be an ingrate bro.

So now what do you expect of me, accept their disatrous ideas because they made my being educated possible?
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
Godsun2013:
have u ever heard about the testimony of those that fast, go to vigils?

Not impressive ones.. Don't even seem like miracles.

If u really want a change. U must deny yourself of somethings.

I'd prefer my earthy father to a monster who wishes me to suffer before granting my requests.

Why do u read @ nite wen odas r sleepin? @ o.p

I don't read at night. It's not advisable.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by mployer(m): 3:09am On Oct 06, 2014
Pr0ton:

So now what do you expect of me, accept their disatrous ideas because they made my being educated possible?

It is not out of place for you think their ideas are disastrous, your grandfathers also thought education was disastrous.

People that went to school were ostracized and humiliated, some were even killed, but the truth is telling on their generation today. So bro, think twice before you conclude the one who brought you to light wants to kill you.
Re: Christians, I Have A Problem by Pr0ton: 6:15am On Oct 06, 2014
mployer:

It is not out of place for you think their ideas are disastrous, your grandfathers also thought education was disastrous.

People that went to school were ostracized and humiliated, some were even killed, but the truth is telling on their generation today. So bro, think twice before you conclude the one who brought you to light wants to kill you.

It's obvious. He does. And I've concluded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / Is The World Becoming A Better Place Or Getting Worse? / Images Of Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.