Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie (37963 Views)

5 Governors That Deserve A Second Term In 2019 / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / Jonathan Does Not Deserve Hero Status- Sylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by sammyyoung2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
GEJ till we get sense

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by nijanigga: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ghost01: If there's one thing I like about these Catholic clergymen (-and women), it is that they don't mince words. They will say it the way it is. BTW, I need 10 billion naira from ten persons. grin grin grin
na so u wan thief reach?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
TANoids will call Okojie an Islamic Archbishop. Lol.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by princealbashir: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
You just have to love the catholics....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Contumely: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2014
Goddex: The man has been eyeing a Nobel Peace Prize for a couple of years now.

Fine, criticisms worked for Bishop Desmond Tutu, it may not necessarily work for Cardinal Okojie. He may keep trying sha . . .

If that is your conclusion from the shebang then you are a dolt, wuss.

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Tymax(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
This priest has just pacified me. There is sincerity in his words. The words of a wise old man.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by lharstborn(m): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ghost01: If there's one thing I like about these Catholic clergymen (-and women), it is that they don't mince words. They will say it the way it is. BTW, I need 10 billion naira from ten persons. grin grin grin

hehehehehehe!!!! I know who you referring there,please don't refer to "daddy" like that oo..

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
iceberylin:
Śo ŴĤŐ'Ś ßĔŤŤĔŔ undecided

ßÚĤÁŔĨ
ÁŤĨĶÚ
ŦÁŚĤĨŐĹÁ
ŴĤŐ ŃĨ
FASHOLA tongue
BUT I REALLY DO NOT LIKE APC OR PDP.THEY BOTH STINKangry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by keypad1: 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
if buhari or atiku or kwankwaso wins the presidential election next year then the islamization of nigeria will come immediately.

Muslims cleric doesnt talk down their fellow leaders like this. They have agenda. But christians cleric, na to open mouth wide and talk rubbish.

When another sects of islamists emerge, then our eyes will be clearer.

I no dey hide my own. It was buhari that said muslims should vote muslims and christians should vote christians.

Christians be warn.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
dhammyg:
gringringringrin
Babe I suppose you will be visiting Pa Blink Blink Orisetjafool when he finally move to Jail to resume his Prison Ministry, which is his permanent site grin
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by moshino(m): 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2014

Fine, criticisms worked for Bishop Desmond Tutu, it may not necessarily work for Cardinal Okojie. He may keep trying sha . . .

Why not argue the content of his postulations instead of attacking the Cardinal himself, did he ever tell you or anybody that he wants a Nobel prize? What would a Catholic Cardinal need a Nobel prize for, which one is more significant? The intelligent question/issue should be; 'Is what the Cardinal said true or false'. But, I don't expect you to understand that, you're just a sad product of a sad country/society.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by iceberylin(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2014
dhammyg:
FASHOLA tongue
BUT I REALLY DO NOT LIKE APC OR PDP.THEY BOTH STINKangry

Ĩ ĶŃĔŴ....
ÚŔ ĎĔŦĨŃĨŤĔĹŶ Á ŃŐŔŤĤĔŔŃer

Ĩ'ĹĹ PŔĔŦĔŔ ĴŐĤŃÁ ŐVĔŔ ÁŃŶ PŔĔŚĨĎŐ ĔЖČĔPŤ ĴĔŚÚŚ ĤĨMŚĔĹŦ

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by ddooskie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2014
in somebody's voice.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by pat077: 8:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
i like this man, he is so on point.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Kabiyesy: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
The truth needs to be told. Archbishop Okogie has spoken well. I pray these men will have a change of heart. Otherwise imminent destruction await them.
God Cleanse Nigeria of all evils.
God bless Nigeria!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: Babe I suppose you will be visiting Pa Blink Blink Orisetjafool when he finally move to Jail to resume his Prison Ministry, which is his permanent site grin

SEEING ORITSEJAGAJAGA AND JONA IN JAIL WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUEgringrin SO HELL YEAHcheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by musiwa95: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2014

[size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)[/size]
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Zikdik(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
For all those supporting Jonathan for another term, I have two questions.
What state would we be in if we allow another four years like 2011-2015?
Will you be able to look posterity in the eye and say it was your vote that ushered in a second term for this man?

Consider carefully.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Zeusd3(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
election to me really is about putting an individual in a post where one feels he/she is compitent and capable to handle.... This APC and PDP thing don tirer me oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by gistme24(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2014
You cant say he supports APC, he bashed Buhari. We need to ignore Political leanings and tackle issues, just as the Cardinal just did.
I am a proud Catholic, and the Catholic church in Nigeria will forever be grateful to you Cardinal Okogie!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2014
dhammyg:
SEEING ORITSEJAGAJAGA AND JONA IN JAIL WILL BE A DREAM COME TRUEgringrin SO HELL YEAHcheesy
Is there office of the first lady in Prison? I am asking because our one and only Mama Peace grin
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by tomakint: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
This is serious! Cardinal Olubunmi is a man that says his mind but the question is, is he speaking the mind of God concerning Goodluck Jonathan? Rejoice not all ye APShit Lilliputians because the Jonathan ye all ridicule today shall be your President from now till 2019 this I know for sure! Jonathan needs not chicken out for some unfortunate marauders to have their ways in a Country we all own. Btw, who does the Cardinal have in mind as the best option? But wait a minute.......Sahara Reporters

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by AdekunleBalogun: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2014

U see the truth and you refuse to say it, even when its starring u in the face. May God help u.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by highmood(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2014
I see pain some where, but I am trying to fathom if it is against GEJ, CAN president or the state of the nation. With all due respect Cardinal, you said you are not a prophet so I guess its a personal thought and feelings according to you. GEJ never said he is negotiating with terrorist but if it will secure the release of the girls I believe he would be ready or would you want the girls to die in Sambisa? It was in the watchful eyes of CAN when Cardinal was in active service and during babangida regime that our nation was mortgage to OIC yet some Catholics were there and found nothing wrong with it; today there negligence is costing the Christian communities in the northeast so many lives and properties and even threatening our nation. If you saw the handwriting on the wall abt oritshajafor and yet nothing was done about it, who is then to be blame? Some priests in the south and christians are selfish, how many of them have been to those troubled north to show sympathy to those Christians and others to boost thier belief in Christianity. If the president failed to have done so, why not some priest in the Christendom after all Christ and some whites sacrificed thier lives for us. The cardinal made personal feelings known but no solution. But the last time I checked, God do not reveal everything to all man of God. compared to the previous administrations, GEJ has been better off even in the face of killings and propaganda caused by the passage of FOI bills though I don't expect everyone including priest to agree to it. Orisajafor is not the only one with jet, mind me I am not holding brief for him but the bible says correct in love. Is the cardinal telling me backing out of CAN is the solution to the failure of CAN or the country at large? If Goodluck is not the right person who then; Is it Atiku or Buhari? This country started decaying in the watchful eyes of the previous administrations, yet the cardinal never sighted instances were he advised the president at that time or does he expect this president to turn the decays in four years; was Rome built in four years? Even if the elections has not been 100% better, can the previous elections be compared to the once we are having now? Cardinal flies and drives in federal roads, what is the state of our fed airport and roads compared to OBJ administration? The schools have received more money from this govt than any previous administration, what has the cardinal has to say? Our agriculture is receiving a boost with silos, and rice mills built what has the cardinal has to say. For corruption, I cannot hold brief for the president because I don't know much about that but there could be a better way of siphoning money, if the president had wanted to, not even with oritshajafors jet. He could have done so with his private jet and in his trips.for the killings in the north, if we fold our hands to think that God will descend to fight for us, then we should go and ask the Israelis while they are still fighting to defend themselves; We need to speak and defend ourselves. Personally I don't take all what some priests say seriously, they have personal feelings, shortcomings like everyone else so I am not surprise at his comments. Except he is a pessimist, I expect the the cardinal to point out some progress of this administration to balance the negative statement he had made. He should tell us what the federal and other govt including the states and local government who receives allocations too should be doing in order to move the country forward nit just to paint the fed. govt black while they all have failed. No one is perfect, in one way (God forgive me) priests have aided corruption in this country else when a man comes to pay tithe, make billions of donations, and offerings and you as a priest never asked how he got the money or you as a priest failed to received money from those who made I'll gotten wealth then you are or once part of it. Catholic church use to be in the forefront of humanitarian service but where is the free medical service, where is the free sch etc. Let change our value system for better to move this country forward. God forgive me if I have spoken against the priest some how but it is my candid view.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Dailyfavour(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hummmmm, an expository, wish we have more of men of their words like this in this stinking nation where religoius leaders help polititians in money laundry by hiding cash in Holy Book. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by okotv(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
gistme24: You cant say he supports APC, he bashed Buhari. We need to ignore Political leanings and tackle issues, just as the Cardinal just did.
I am a proud Catholic, and the Catholic church in Nigeria will forever be grateful to you Cardinal Okogie!
stop dragging this argument towards religious lines.
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Timijo(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
I challenge okogie to tell us the man who deserves the 2nd term.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by olaeffect(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
That is how the devil likes them; intelligent, wise, well spoken but spiritually powerless.

As long as you are not casting out demons and healing the sick the devil has no reason to mess with you.

A Christian clergy made so long a statement without a single quote from the Bible but Shakespeare.

Who am u to judge?

1 Corinthians 4:20

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2014
barcanista: Is there office of the first lady in Prison? I am asking because our one and only Mama Peace grin
RATHER THAN SENDING HER TO JAIL,I THINK WE SHOULD SEND HER TO PRIMARY SCHOOL SO THAT SHE CAN RESTART HER EDUCATION OVER AGAIN cheesygrin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Zikdik(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
olaeffect: That is how the devil likes them; intelligent, wise, well spoken but spiritually powerless.

As long as you are not casting out demons and healing the sick the devil has no reason to mess with you.

A Christian clergy made so long a statement without a single quote from the Bible but Shakespeare.

Who am u to judge?

1 Corinthians 4:20

Opolo eleyi o gauge mo.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
When bishops meddle in politics now its ok. Hypocrites
Re: Jonathan Does Not Deserve A Second Term – Okogie by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2014
dhammyg:
RATHER THAN SENDING HER TO JAIL,I THINK WE SHOULD SEND HER TO PRIMARY SCHOOL SO THAT SHE CAN RESTART HER EDUCATION OVER AGAIN cheesygrin
isn't she too old for primary school?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female IPOB Victim Who Was In Kanu's House During Army Invasion Speaks (Video) / Taskforce Raid Okorocha’s Daughter’s Shopping Complex, Scores Wounded / $25,000 Bribe: Shehu Sani Knelt, Begged Me To Change My Statement - EFCC Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.