Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,648 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58433 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Stop diverting jor, Jesus is the ruler and master of all principalities and powers. Mind u 'all' not only in heaven but 'all ' just this point don dust all ur misinterpreted verses
show me that verse? Mumu

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he
covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where,
and who is he?

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole
world is under the control of the evil one.

Maybe your own jesus ruling the world is a wicked man..
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tania28(f): 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
y dnt u allow God be d judge instead of u,u really dnt have to comment if u dnt know ‎​What to say.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
slimfit1:

can you imagine four private jet would have helped lots of poor people and save lifes. You can attack me if you like but evangelism of convenient I sense here.
opportunist in taking advantage of Gods mercy.

Even the pair of shoe you own can be sold and have the money given to the poor. The poor will ALWAYS be in our midst. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
Read Bishop Oyedepo's exclusive interview @ 60. Very REVEALING!

https://www.nairaland.com/1924126/exclusive-interview-bishop-david-oyedepo#26694054
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
tania28: y dnt u allow God be d judge instead of u,u really dnt have to comment if u dnt know ‎​What to say.
What is God judging?

If you see someone stealing and you accuse him of stealing. Is that judgment?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: show me that verse? Mumu

Job 9:24
The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he
covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where,
and who is he?

1 John 5:19
We know that we are children of God, and that the whole
world is under the control of the evil one.

Maybe your own jesus ruling the world is a wicked man..

I be mumu and u are arguing with me, doesn't that make u stupid? I taught u said I don't know the bible and you want to learn from me? Must u open ur bible 1st b4 u reply, so u don't even have those verses off heart that's y it took u minutes to reply, well bible guru the verse is colosian 2:10. Since you know the bible too well how come u missed that part?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by parklamson: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
I hate him because is too wise
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:

I be mumu and u are arguing with me, doesn't that make u stupid? I taught u said I don't know the bible and you want to learn from me? Must u open ur bible 1st b4 u reply, so u don't even have those verses off heart that's y it took u minutes to reply, well bible guru the verse is colosian 2:10. Since you know the bible too well how come u missed that part?
I have better things to do. Do you think I am always here waiting to reply your dumb post? What does colosians 2:10 have to do with Christians ruling the world? You are really dumb
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ajidesola: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Api birthday Daddy.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: I have better things to do. Do you think I am always here waiting to reply your dumb post? What does colosians 2:10 have to do with Christ ruling the world. You are really dumb
Don't run, check Ephesians 6:12 since ur brain can not interprets well, its plaining written there Mr Bible guru. Life is not merlin, read your Bible and pray everyday. Even Ephesians 1:21 is there, go n open ur bible and read them , bible guru who doesn't know bible lipsrsealed what a contradiction
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Don't run, check Ephesians 6:12 since ur brain can not interprets well, its plaining written there Mr Bible guru. Life is not merlin, read your Bible and pray everyday. Even Ephesians 1:21 is there, go n open ur bible and read them , bible guru who doesn't know bible lipsrsealed what a contradiction
You need a tutor..... Where does the bible say Christians or Jesus rule the world?

You are truly a mumu I swear grin....

Let me enlighten you a little.

In colosians 1:16.. It says the world and everything in it was created by Jesus and for Jesus....

And in Job, it tells you that Jesus himself gave the world to the wicked ones...

Who rule the world now?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by back2sender: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
Donfamous: u don't have to let us know he is the richest. Riches are deceiving, and quite misleading, haba, stop all these, the worls need Jesus more than his. wealth, . So many misplaced priorities iin church these days.

Anyway, happy birthday daddy, wishing u long life, you wiLl not fail nor faulter. More grace in Jesus name.
Truth is bitter .is he not the richest pastor in Africa .
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: You need a tutor..... Where does the bible say Christians or Jesus rule the world?

Read it Na, I've won u, Mr wise man arguing with a mumu. Gosh, I love pushing people around. I won, I won, I won, keep the argument rolling don't use insults to cover up, but since u can't read, let me quote it for u like we use to do in children class. ( clears voice)

Mathew 28:18 and Jesu came and spoke unto them, all power is given unto me, in Heavens and on Earth.
Should I preach on?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday in arrears sir. I have been blessed by the teachings of this great son of God. I have his tapes, though I worship in a different church. Once again, happy birthday sir.
There's NOTHING wrong with Christians having billions through their hard work and divine favour.
I have experienced both poverty and wealth, and I can categorically say there's no dignity or humility in poverty and lack.
We all can start giving. We don't need to have all the billions in the world.before we start giving. Pastor Oyedepo doesn't need any lectures or sermons on giving, for its givers that receive.
Even the few pairs of shoes, or our second phones can be sold and the money handed to the poor. Sometimes, poverty is a choice. People deliberately practice certain habits that invite poverty. The poor will ALWAYS be in our midst; there's nothing anybody can do about it.

Oyedepo is one of the most hardworking pastors I have seen. It's natural to enjoy the fruits of his labour.

I'm also believing God, and also working really hard to attain such greatness. No one goes to Heaven/Hell because they are rich or poor.

God bless you all.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by happyme4life(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
what you dont celebrate you will not have. am amazed you are a christian with this kind of obvious envy and careless talk. may God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: You need a tutor..... Where does the bible say Christians or Jesus rule the world?

Let me enlighten you a little.

In colosians 1:16.. It says the world and everything in it was created by Jesus and for Jesus....

And in Job, it tells you that Jesus himself gave the world to the wicked ones...

Who rule the world now?
He died so we could conquer. Ah, u nor know bible at all o.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Read it Na, I've won u, Mr wise man arguing with a mumu. Gosh, I love pushing people around. I won, I won, I won, keep the argument rolling don't use insults to cover up, but since u can't read, let me quote it for u like we use to do in children class. ( clears voice)

Mathew 28:18 and Jesu came and spoke unto them, all power is given unto me, in Heavens and on Earth.
Should I preach on?
Go back and read my full post....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Go back and read my full post....
I have authority over u, rather go back and open ur bible.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
He died so we could conquer. Ah, u nor know bible at all o.
conquer the world? The same Jesus tells you that you should be in the world and not of the world.

Why are there so many wickedness in the world your so called christians and jesus rule?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by cdizz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2014

Bastard! Na poverty go kill you and your family, u see better thing u can't appreciate it and its obvious you are acting under the influence of poverty. Does serving God makes u rich or poorer? David Oyedepo is a reflection of God's fortune. Bastard pauper, u are cursed of poverty from now on,
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
cdizz:

Bastard! Na poverty go kill you and your family, u see better thing u can't appreciate it and its obvious you are acting under the influence of poverty. Does serving God makes u rich or poorer? David Oyedepo is a reflection of God's fortune. Bastard pauper, u are cursed of poverty from now on,
grin na you and your entire generation get that curse grin... I.diotic fellow
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
I have authority over u, rather go back and open ur bible.
I know my bible well.... Very well.....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: conquer the world? The same Jesus tells you that you should be in the world and not of the world.

Why are there so many wickedness in the world your so called christians and jesus rule?
I taught as much u are not a Christians, go and ask ur bible. I taught u said u were a bible guru? How come u lack knowledge of these things. If you want enlightenment simply ask and the person u once called a mumu will be the one to educate you. After all the headmaster was once a school boy,
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
cdizz:

MBA! Don't insult him. Just let him be with his ignorance. Its better to ignore people like him so that they don't provoke you to sin.

I suggest u apologize and ask God for forgiveness.

The MEILYN guy obviously doesn't understand Jack about kingdom prosperity.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
I taught as much u are not a Christians, go and ask ur bible. I taught u said u were a bible guru? How come u lack knowledge of these things. If you want enlightenment simply ask and the person u once called a mumu will be the one to educate you. After all the headmaster was once a school boy,

Don't mind him. You should also know that the.devil can quote the Bible more than any human on earth.

THE LETTER KILLETH, THE SPIRIT GIVETH LIFE...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 5:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

MBA! Don't insult him. Just let him be with his ignorance. Its better to ignore people like him so that they don't provoke you to sin.

I suggest u apologize and ask God for forgiveness.

The MEILYN guy obviously doesn't understand Jack about kingdom prosperity.
prosperity is a gospel of demons

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Go and sleep... I discuss with more intelligent people. Go and get me your pastor. Yeye human being... grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: I know my bible well.... Very well.....
Then how come u miss those parts? Or is that you love wickedness? Or u dont know how to apply wisdom? Well I doubt that cos as a Christians u are not suppose to use words like mumu n make threats. Just saying tongue. Well u just publicly disgraced urself.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Am out of this thread..... Bye Bye all of you grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nora544: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
[quote author=dein77][/quote]

Don't quote my text and put the text what fits to your prosperity gospel together

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.