Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58400 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: see mentality..... You should quote the bible when you talk of Christ.

I said you should get behind me, you said I should run along. I thought we are done?

I believe and I am blessed, you don't believe and you are not blessed, how is that my fault now?

No vex, you hear. Jesus became poor so that we may be rich:

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

So, please free me if you disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

I said you should get behind me, you said I should run along. I thought we are done?

I believe and I am blessed, you don't believe and you are not blessed, how is that my fault now?

No vex, you hear. Jesus became poor so that we may be rich:

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

So, please free me if you disagree.
chaiiiiii grin.... Is that what Oyedepo taught you? So the riches in that verse means money? grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
I can see porvety has eaten up ur brain, even the devil quotes bible

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: chaiiiiii grin.... Is that what Oyedepo taught you? So the riches in that verse means money? grin
What are riches to u? The world is evolving, be stagnant and die with old times

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Intellab(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Thank God for his life.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dayosaurus(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
What were you going to say anyways?.

PastorAji:
Na big fat lie...
As an insider and a staff, no single kobo was taxed from any church....
read my lips....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by adasco: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
The man is indeed selfless,hard working and full of faith no wonder is now an envy of the whole World. Congrats Sir may God continue to strengthen U in Jesus Name.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
I can see porvety has eaten up ur brain, even the devil quotes bible
And your father must be that devil.... I.diot. Quote me again and I will show you my bad side...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
What are riches to u? The world is evolving, be stagnant and die with old times
We are saying the same thing. Evolving at the will of Satan, going the way satan wants it...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by buoye1(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Born at oshogo Osun state but he's from Omu-Aran, Kwara State
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ifyeez: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
The man got all he had through hard work and Gods grace, so you people shouldn't blame him cos its the lords doing.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Olumikedos(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85: .

Happy birth to my dear papa in the lord. Thanks for the MANTLE u sent from Canaan Land, am in possession of one.
Got one too.
Haters can go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: And your father must be that devil.... I.diot. Quote me again and I will show you my bad side...

I said it grin

your bad side; your real side.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: And your father must be that devil.... I.diot. Quote me again and I will show you my bad side...
God forbid, I just quote u rebel! You are not a Christian, because if u where, u would have been well nurtured!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: We are saying the same thing. Evolving at the will of Satan, going the way satan wants it...
This world can never evolve by Satan's will, true Christians rule the world. Satan is only building distractions.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by doyka: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
My Bishop,
U re indeed a blessing to this generation and much more to come. YOU made me to know and believe that I can make it without being a liability to anyone at any stage of my life.
I initially did not believe it when I used to hear you say a long time ago that "divine health is our heritage"
it over 20 years now and i can boldly say that i have enjoyed divine health.

Eight years ago, i was still wondering and hoping. . . but i was feeding on the word and today, I can look back and say God has indeed been faithful. You are indeed a MOG. I ll forever be grateful for coming in contact with this commission.
Happy Birthday Mentor & Father.

what shall i say unto the lord . . . all i have to say is
Thank You Lord ! ! !

Exceeding Grace . . . . Strange works

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
This world can never evolve by Satan's will, true Christians rule the world. Satan is only building distractions.
Even the bible says the world is being ruled by the wicked. The Christians you say are the wicked people the bible is talking about...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
God forbid, I just quote u rebel! You are not a Christian, because if u where, u would have been well nurtured!
You insult me and it is cool? I insult you and I am not well nurtured?

Dear friend. Take your christianity with you and get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

I said it grin

your bad side; your real side.
Na you sabi grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by synergycom19: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
kullozone:

wow!
you've realy enlightened me..
tnx for these verses
but does it mean a pastor has to be poor inorder to be honest with the work of God?
don't you tink God also plays his part in making some pastors wealthy?
yes God made his servants rich
But he God decides it, weather to make you rich or not?
But when he calls you he will make you contented
Abraham was rich or comfortable, remember that Divine health is part of riches
So wascDavid, Solomon, Job etc.
However, Prophets of God/Men of God don't display wealth in the bible and are not know to be rich,Elijah was fed by a widow at a point, and they don't collect tithes, offerings and don't receive Gifts anyhow like Elisha refuse the gift from the Syrian army chief

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: You insult me and it is cool? I insult you and I am not well nurtured?

Dear friend. Take your christianity with you and get out of my sight.
How did I insult u, I never said you are a devil, I said 'even the devil quotes bible' I nor know say Na so word dey pain u. You call urself a Christian yet u can point ur fingers at ur pastor, if u nor 1 protect ur things come and dash me ur fone na.
Upon all the mouth u make, where is the bad side Na. Man up and stop making empty threats dude.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Even the bible says the world is being ruled by the wicked. The Christians you say are the wicked people the bible is talking about...
But Jesus is the ruler of all principalities and power
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
But Jesus is the ruler of all principalities and power
And what does that have to do with ruling the world? You no nothing about the bible. Pack one side... You called me poverty stricken, was that polite?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GWslim(f): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
CONGRATULATIONS SIR......
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by synergycom19: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
mentorandfriend: The truth is that redemption will lift u and place u on top. If you have this understanding, you cant die poor. Liberate your mentality bro.
2 Cor 8:9 shows us one of the purposes of Christ's death; to liberate us from poverty.
Prosperity is not directly proportional to RIGHTIOUSNESS. It's not every prosperous christain is Living right , most of them are not good sources of wealth.
Yet the Church celebrates them as children of God

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by megliz(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy Belated Birthday my spiritual father.. Thanks for the mantle of authority.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: And what does that have to do with ruling the world? You no nothing about the bible. Pack one side... You called me poverty stricken, was that polite?
Ahahaha, who created the world then? Are u giving up so soon? Since I don't know the bible, pls educate me, cos I sure and I've never seen in the bible when Jesus threatened to show his bad sidegrin. Boys and empty threads, grow up to beign a man.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
tbaby534:
Ahahaha, who created the world then? Are u giving up so soon? Since I don't know the bible, pls educate me, cos I sure and I've never seen in the bible when Jesus threatened to show his bad sidegrin. Boys and empty threads, grow up to beign a man.
Did I say I am Jesus? I am no where near Jesus. I will insult you ni....

Christians rule the world? Show me where that is in the bible and show me how evident it is in our world today...
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by tbaby534(f): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Did I say I am Jesus? I am no where near Jesus. I will insult you ni....

Christians rule the world? Show me where that is in the bible and show me how evident it is in our world today...
Stop diverting jor, Jesus is the ruler and master of all principalities and powers. Mind u 'all' not only in heaven but 'all ' just this point don dust all ur misinterpreted verses
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MissTeaseMe(f): 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
tsolz300: Nigerians sha...smh
Some folks don't even know the birthdays of their fathers and even when they do, they don't dare broadcast it or make him feel special..
But once one rich, self centered,greedy pastor when nor even know whether una dey exist dey do birthday,then social media is in trouble...
" Papa of life", "daddy G.O", "my father", "daddy of the most high", "daddy in the Lord", "happy bday daddy"
Lol...christians sha...smh
1 trillion likes for this post

I am following you on nairaland with immediate effect.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by dein77(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544: A real christian pastor would tell his followers let us give the money to the poor, let us give the money to the people who need it.

That is the birthday celebration for an Idol so also pentecost followers are idol worshippers they worshipp their God of man.

Judas Iscariot's mentality. You don't need to have billions before you start giving. The poor will always be amongst us. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by megliz(f): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2014
He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
MEILYN: Give to the poor and not to Oyedepo grin... You weren't wise enough to know that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.