Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration (58398 Views)

Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / First Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's Birthday Today / Pictures From Bishop Oyedepo's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Zocken:

Meilyn or whatever your name is, relax. Even if you are frustrated, try and stay calm. Who did Oyedepo scam? Could you please let me know where and when he declared himself the richest pastor? So you are now God to determine how much a pastor can be blessed. stop being stupid.
As much as i know, no church compels you to give. Giving is voluntary. Oyedepo didn't and never forced anyone to part with his/her wealth, so why crucify him? You quote the bible and yet you judge. I guess you know it's wrong to judge. If you don't like him or his ministry, ignore him. Why don't you allow God, the ultimate judge to judge him? You hypocrisy and ignorance of the bible you claim to know by quoting is unparalleled.
The man Oyedepo, either genuine or fake is left to God to determine. Judging him is even worse than scamming that you senselessly accuse him of. If you are convinced he is a scammer, point out the facts or you keep your lousy mouth shut. By the way, I guess Oyedepo is happy he is being crucified. After all, Jesus too was crucified in His time.
Another I.diot uses Jesus to Justify a devil grin..... Put Jesus and Oyedepo on the same sentence again and I will declare you s.tupid..... What do you mean by judging? Most Nigerians are really s.tupid and dumb. Something that is visible for all to see? You call that judgment? Foooooooooolllllllllssssssss

They don't even believe in the bible anymore. They only believe in oyedepo.....

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Jessewizy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Another I.diot uses Jesus to Justify a devil grin..... Put Jesus and Oyedepo on the same sentence again and I will declare you s.tupid..... What do you mean by judging? Most Nigerians are really s.tupid and dumb. Something that is visible for all to see? You call that judgment? Foooooooooolllllllllssssssss

u couldn't have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Yes, and this is one of Oyedepo's tricks. You were deceived by all the jargon you wrote. You now compare Oyedepo with Christ? grin What has Oyedepo done in anyway that equates Christ? Did Christ exploit the poor or liberate them? grin

grin

You are too wise. And those who consider themselves wise sometimes are quite the opposite.
The scriptures says give and it shall be given unto you, the wise says this does not make sense, the foolish goes ahead and give and he is blessed and the wise comes back to say the result is wrong.

The things of the kingdom are usually foolish to the worldly.

Mind you, I never equated Oyedepo to Christ. You can reduce your "wiseness" a little and read my post again.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Grow up.
come give me fertilizer, dindinrin, mumu, ole...
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

grin

You are too wise. And those who consider themselves wise sometimes are quite the opposite.
The scriptures says give and it shall be given unto you, the wise says this does not make sense, the foolish goes ahead and give and he is blessed and the wise comes back to say the result is wrong.

The things of the kingdom are usually foolish to the worldly.

Mind you, I never equated Oyedepo to Christ. You can reduce your "wiseness" a little and read my post again.
Give to the poor and not to Oyedepo grin... You weren't wise enough to know that.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Give to the poor and not to Oyedepo grin... You weren't wise enough to know that.

I can see you now.

Get thee behind me Satan.

In the name of Jesus!!!
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Josh1000: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday Sir More grace .
All of you criticizing this man are only showing that he is great...I don't know any great man that was not hated... As great as Abraham Lincoln once...one "hater" killed him.... So this shows he's great
May God help us all......
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

I can see you now.

Get thee behind me Satan.

In the name of Jesus!!!

Oyedepo is the real Satan and he is in front of you sitting comfortably. You even idolize him.... I am just trying to open your eyes.

Run Along now... Follower of a devil grin
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
Josh1000: Happy birthday Sir More grace .
All of you criticizing this man are only showing that he is great...I don't know any great man that was not hated... As great as Abraham Lincoln once...one "hater" killed him.... So this shows he's great
May God help us all......
Even people that are not great are being criticised. So what is your point?
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Happy nonsense birthday undecided...... See body Guards everywhere. Bunch of thieves. Men of Satan seen as men of God. God go judge ona shaaaa.

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen,
disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Peter 2:1-3 ESV
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as
there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly
bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who
bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them
the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.

Matthew 7:15 ESV
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

When you start seeing a pastor defending riches and affluence, then you better flee from such pastor.
Bro,I think you need a redefinition. When Oyedepo was 28 years old,struggling with a newly birthed ministry, you were nowhere to be found. Now that God has turned the tide,you are castigating him. And I recall he's the same pastor that preached Matt 6:33- Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and EVERYOTHER thing(wealth,peace of mind,riches...etc) shall be added to you. Get your priorities right and stop judging. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by deebrain(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Nobleval: Seen! Next abeg. Hope he doesn't get to involve himself into this money laundering things. I heard he has over four private jets.

Yes, he has four private jets. Can u now hug the nearest transformer?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Bro,I think you need a redefinition. When Oyedepo was 28 years old,struggling with a newly birthed ministry, you were nowhere to be found. Now that God has turned the tide,you are castigating him. And I recall he's the same pastor that preached Matt 6:33- Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God and EVERYOTHER thing(wealth,peace of mind,riches...etc) shall be added to you. Get your priorities right and stop judging. Shalom
durrrrhhhhhh..... When he was 28? grin

We support and praise thieving politicians. I don't expect less from you guys when it comes to pastors.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by thehomer: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
I wonder how much his congregation paid for the party. Although neither Jesus nor Paul apparently celebrated their birthdays.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by nallypaul(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
More grace to you sir
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: durrrrhhhhhh..... When he was 28? grin

We support and praise thieving politicians. I don't expect less from you guys when it comes to pastors.
Bro,I expected you to put up a more solid and enlightening argument. I think we're both learning here.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by chimerase2: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2014
Wooow I forgot to wish ma papa happy birthday celebration
I came far tooo late embarassed
Happy birthday ma daddy in the lord
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Bro,I expected you to put up a more solid and enlightening argument. I think we're both learning here.
I am tired of arguing. I can't argue with everyone.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: I am tired of arguing. I can't argue with everyone.
Lol,it happens bro. Trust me. But,think of it as enlightening people.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
nora544:

You forgot the name of Bishop Idahosa the great grandfather of all.

all 3 together preach the heresy gospel of prosperity!

Hmmm. Thanks for reminding me. Sorry about your predicament though. As for me, I'm gonna be rich and God fearing like these men tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by EKPETI(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
.....Hmmmm! The decision u make years back is still affecting people's lives positively. Sir, u are fulfilling scripture. HBD in arrears Bishop Ooyedepo.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Zocken: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Another I.diot uses Jesus to Justify a devil grin..... Put Jesus and Oyedepo on the same sentence again and I will declare you s.tupid..... What do you mean by judging? Most Nigerians are really s.tupid and dumb. Something that is visible for all to see? You call that judgment? Foooooooooolllllllllssssssss

Can you see how senseless and empty you are? I only asked you simple questions and you are spewing trash. You said he is a scammer, I asked you to prove it and you can't. The fact that you brand him a scammer without proof isn't judgement?
To add salt to injury, you said you would declare me stupid as if what you say about me have any effect. You must be quite deluded and sick. You can believe what you like just as I'm at liberty to believe what I like. The only thing I'm pointing out Is you don't allege what you can't substantiate. I maintain, Oyedepo doesn't compel you to part with your money. even if he preaches giving, it is still voluntary. He has never forced anyone to give.
try and dust you books, school resumes tomorrow. You should be more concerned about passing in school than criticising Oyedepo because from your submission, it is glaring you are still a school boy. and if you are not, you definitely think like one.

Just pray for wisdom and understanding. You are mistaken if you think I'm an apologist of Oyedepo. You get it all wrong. I don't even follow his teachings. I don't pay tithes and all other financial aspects of his teachings. I give according to wishes. so, don't be deluded. I only need your blank mind to know that it is wrong to allege what you can't substantiate. Stupid goat

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by fashoo2010(m): 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday in areas papa, thanks for the mantle you gave us today.

Even Jesus christ that is our saviour was hated, criticised and crucified, hw much more we human being.

For the people criticising and hating, Father (GOD) have mercy on them because they don't knw wat they are doing.

Seeth a man diligent in his work, he shall stand b4 kings he shall not stand b4 mere men.

Let's be diligent,committed and focus in our respective work so that we can achieve all our heart desire with abundant God's blessing.

The more people mock u, the more God's make u and announce u to the world.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by modupeomoge(f): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Happy birthday sir[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by Josh1000: 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
MEILYN: Even people that are not great are being criticised. So what is your point?
It obviously depends on the level of criticism!
If you are a critic u are a proof of his greatness whether u like it or not
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Zocken:

Can you see how senseless and empty you are? I only asked you simple questions and you are spewing trash. You said he is a scammer, I asked you to prove it and you can't. The fact that you brand him a scammer without proof isn't judgement?
To add salt to injury, you said you would declare me stupid as if what you say about me have any effect. You must be quite deluded and sick. You can believe what you like just as I'm at liberty to believe what I like. The only thing I'm pointing out Is you don't allege what you can't substantiate. I maintain, Oyedepo doesn't compel you to part with your money. even if he preaches giving, it is still voluntary. He has never forced anyone to give.
try and dust you books, school resumes tomorrow. You should be more concerned about passing in school than criticising Oyedepo because from your submission, it is glaring you are still a school boy. and if you are not, you definitely think like one.

Just pray for wisdom and understanding. You are mistaken if you think I'm an apologist of Oyedepo. You get it all wrong. I don't even follow his teachings. I don't pay tithes and all other financial aspects of his teachings. I give according to wishes. so, don't be deluded. I only need your blank mind to know that it is wrong to allege what you can't substantiate. Stupid goat
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...............

I didn't even read the epistle....
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by olaeffect(m): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Hmmm. Thanks for reminding me. Sorry about your predicament though. As for me, I'm gonna be rich and God fearing like these men tongue

They are more comfortable with the era when Pastors and believers where referred to as poor Church rats and you needed to do rituals or join cults to be rich.

E dey pain them that we now realized that Christ paid for it all. It was not only sin, sickness and affliction that was destroyed on the cross of calvary.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
taiwoawoniyi: Lol,it happens bro. Trust me. But,think of it as enlightening people.
All those people that called me poor. Please come and give me money. Maybe your money would change my opinion of him grin......

Oya oo, here is my bb pin grin 21B37F07
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by MEILYN(m): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2014
olaeffect:

They are more comfortable with the era when Pastors and believers where referred to as poor Church rats and you needed to do rituals or join cults to be rich.

E dey pain them that we now realized that Christ paid for it all. It was not only sin, sickness and affliction that was destroyed on the cross of calvary.
see mentality..... You should quote the bible when you talk of Christ.
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by ayusco85(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
Titiluvly:

Yes I am...Proudly Winners!...cheesy

Nice cheesy
Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by fulfillment2020(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jessewizy: A disturbing map view of winners chapel's Covenant university! image taken from Google map
Is it not illuminati sign am seeing there. No insult intended just my observation.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Jessewizy: A disturbing map view of winners chapel's Covenant university! image taken from Google map

PLEASE O, WHAT IS DISTURBING YOU IN THIS VIEW? EHN!?

IS IT THE SIX EDGE STAR? DO YOU KNOW IT IS A JEWISH SYMBOL CALLED "THE STAR OF DAVID"?

IT IS NOT ILLUMISH*T OR WHATEVER.

THAT SYMBOL BECOMES EVIL WHEN IT IS SURROUNDED BY A CIRCLE.

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. YOU NEED TO READ
!

1 Share

Re: Photos From Bishop Oyedepo's 60th Birthday Celebration by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2014

PLEASE O, WHAT IS DISTURBING YOU IN THIS VIEW? EHN!?

IS IT THE SIX EDGE STAR? DO YOU KNOW IT IS A JEWISH SYMBOL CALLED "THE STAR OF DAVID"?

IT IS NOT ILLUMISH*T OR WHATEVER.

THAT SYMBOL BECOMES EVIL WHEN IT IS SURROUNDED BY A CIRCLE.

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE. YOU NEED TO READ!

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Stephanie Otobo Exposed By Yvonne Ogiamien, Her Childhood Friend / Assemblies Of God Church Attacked In Onitsha Anambra, Policeman, Civilian Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.