Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Advantages Of Being Funny - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Being Funny (26549 Views)

How I Stopped Being Funny / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by clitlicker: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
Saasala, truth be told: you are a learner.
Being funny is not cool, being interesting is, you could be chating with a chic and she wont even laff but you are messing up her emotional balance that will get her obsessed.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
bobo65:

u so love me #winks
u wish tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
That's the reason pple don't wanna hear me sayy good night...
girls like me tho..
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 8:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85:

there are clowns and there are funny guys? which one?
hehehehe I don't take clowns seriously
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: u wish tongue
I will love to attend ur wedding ceremony
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Missmossy(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Its only nice being funny when the situation desires it,if otherwise the guy is gonna paint a picture of a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: I will love to attend ur wedding ceremony
why?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
saasala:

Yimu undecided
Thou art right!
Its a pleyor to make people happy.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by mazizitonene(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
I can totally relate to this.....being funny, u come sabi book...come fine..come get class/swag....choi!...I know what it gives me wink cool

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by AspDrone(m): 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
I like to clear people that been funny doesn't make you a stand up comedian like bovi n co...but they won't believe mi.
I make people laff shit out of there mouth but I don't have de confident to stage a performance hmmm...my own na to dey yab sha and since I was small and uptill now,I have neva been defeated justly Never...lol.
The problem with some people is that they force demselves to b funny but mehnn u can deffrentiate between those born with it and those who learn it. As I am u have to be very funny tomake me laf to your jokes cuz I can crack beta jokes for myslef to laf at.
Fine dudes dey hard to find for joke palace na ugly united like me and u dey use ham catch CR7 + Messi form

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ayusco85(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: hehehehe I don't take clowns seriously

cheesy cheesy well am a funny one
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Deguy12: 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
saasala: I can say I am one of the funniest beings alive and I mean it, believe me, I am. If you doubt me, on request I will send you a video of myself making basket-mouth and bovy laugh in my dream. I am not much of a talkertive, though I talk pretty much, and when I do, you must laugh if I want you to.

Anyone can be funny, but not everyone can be a comedian. Being funny is learn-able, just like riding a bicycle. You can become a very funny person if you wish. There are loads of articles online that teaches how to be humorous. Just use google. Some people were not born funny, but they learned it and now its as easy as breathing in and breathing out to them.

1. You are happy. You are happy because you make people happy. I think I am one of the happiest guys in the world because of my sense of humour. When you see me, you see happiness radiating around me. I dont fake my smiles like the president of a green white green nation. The more I make people laugh, the more happy they become and the more happy I am. You cant imagine a poor person teaching you how to become rich. Only a rich person can make you rich. Only a happy person can transfer happiness. The happiest people in the world are the funny ones.

2. You are likable, loving and lovable. People will just like you and they wont be able to pinpoint why they do. If you are a guy, then you can go ahead and marry the daughter of an Arab Emir if you are funny. I am not a good looking guy, am not ugly though, am just there. I am the least handsome among my friend, but when we go out, at first the ladies abandon me for them, giving them faces and all that, but the moment I open my mouth to talk, they will start laughing, then they start falling for me. Father Abraham knows how many girls I have ****** because of my sense of humour. You have to be realy careful because you stand a high chance of messing up with your friends' girlfriends. All my friends' girlfriends love me to be around, they are always asking of me...where is asala, where is asala. I almost ****** one of my friends' girl because of my sense of humour but I called my self to order, I knew it would mar my relationship with my friend so I sa asala for my life, so take note. People will dash you money. Men, women, kids, everyone would love you....During an interview, just try to make your prospective employer chuckle a little and the job is yours. Dont mess up by trying to become a basket mouth

3. You will have a good self esteem. You become your own best friend, you will like yourself because people like you. Even when you dont have money, you feel you own the whole cosmos. You feel you are the best guy in the world because you are dating the hottest chick in town and you are sure Adolf Hitler would fall in love with you, where he alive to spend just 5 minutes with you. No one can talk you down because they know you will finish them with your humour.

4. You are a good lover and family man/woman: My dad was (I think he is still) a poor man, but a good father and husband because of his sense of humour. My Dad would make my mum laugh so much she would start shedding tears, or sharing tears like P. Jonathan would say. My mum couldnt keep a malice of 1 day with my dad, they will end it with laughter. We couldnt wait for our dad to come back from work every evening to make us laugh..Oooh, gone are those days. He still makes me laugh till date when I call him on phone or pay him a visit....My girlfriend always want to be around me, she always want to see me because there is no dull moment with asala, in fact she compelled me to write this post on NL. She must laugh, she must be happy. One of her friends saw my pic on her phone and she asked how in the world she fell for this not-so-good-looking-guy but when she met me, she understood because I made sure she laughed her ass out.

You can become happy, rich and fulfilled if you are funny and if you know how to use humour to your advantage....

I am very funny and sweet to be with. But its quit funny to me know that, my inability to purchase the latest car in town isn't funny to chics anymore undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by AspDrone(m): 9:25pm On Sep 28, 2014
oyewolestephen: Op I don't believe on this your write-up, I have been funny since the day I was born. I haven't experience all this your superstory
Not all are assured but 50% na true.
Not all those who calls themselfs prince are of royalty...call youself anoda thing but not funny man
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by chidekings(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
any guy can be funny,depending on the situation.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by 100Cents: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: Girls fall in love with funny guys easily

I see...

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by AspDrone(m): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
destante: Marilyn lied there. tongue
Dey dia I don make gal laff sotey I sit down dey chop her dinner after finishing mine for her front.
I make gal laf sotey she swallow coke crown cover 'canter' during lunch.
I make gal laf sotey she put hand for my eyez..so many but hearing is believing
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by prowlG: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
ayusco85:

cheesy cheesy well am a funny one
really? Cool den...
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by GWslim(f): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
SOME PEOPLE ARE FUNNY NATURALLY,SUCH AS MR IBU WHILE SOME PRETENDS TO BE A FUNNY TYPE.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ayusco85(m): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: really? Cool den...

do dull moments with a guy like me
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by ayusco85(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
GWslim: SOME PEOPLE ARE FUNNY NATURALLY,SUCH AS MR IBU WHILE SOME PRETENDS TO BE A FUNNY TYPE.

mr ibu is a clown
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: why?
because I wanna see the lucky man who won what 1000+ boys couldnot get
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by kilokeys(m): 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
ehen grin so why do girls chuckle when i touch them?

is that a non_verbal joke?

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Sarimah(f): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
Unibenstudent: because I wanna see the lucky man who won what 1000+ boys couldnot get
den u'll be there
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
Sarimah: den u'll be there
ok,,so where is the likely venue for the wedding?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by HARDDON: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
iceberylin: Girls fall in love with funny guys easily

sure say.....

but not so funny your brains fall out,,, you got to know when to drop it garnished with a lil cockiness. how can they resist u since attraction is not by choice?
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by vikkyboboski(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
am a funny dude but I tell ya dis, being funny alone does not move many ladies rather being funny and Nice, have seen many dudes dat are funny but yet ladies dnt take them serious, dey can only have dem around wen dey are pissed off, so at to make dem laugh of worries. wen ladies sees dat u are funny combined with niceness and wisdom. my Bro u r in for a long tin. honestly telling if i was to be a womanizer, I would have messed alot of chicks up but no dats not my type. ladies so much take me for wat is best known to them. but ladies can wait ni, wealth before woman!
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by destante(f): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
AspDrone:
Dey dia I don make gal laff sotey I sit down dey chop her dinner after finishing mine for her front.
I make gal laf sotey she swallow coke crown cover 'canter' during lunch.
I make gal laf sotey she put hand for my eyez..so many but hearing is believing
but that won't make all girls do jes about anything

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Ksslib(m): 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
@op is On point but I disagree with the everyone can learn to be funny part.

Trust me, if you aint naturally funny you'll disgrace yourself in the name of trying to be funny. Your body language and composure will even thwart ur effort at being funny.

Funny people are always fun to hang out with. No dulling moment. Plus if you blend being funny with class, my brother, you go draw women attention pass blackberry.

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by piagetskinner(m): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
Being funny is a relative term...depends on the presenting situation or person being relayed to
#iv made a lot of girls and guys laff out their brains but then there has to be a line, so that one doesn't seem like an unserious fellow on all occasions
#mOst times, being funny is inborn .u don't have to learn it from a skool or sth, it just flows.#if they find u funny, they laff, if they don't, DON'T tell it again!
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
dechandel:
And girls aint exempted from the crew

I am very funny lipsrsealed
Never seen a funny babe tho.
Re: Advantages Of Being Funny by dechandel(f): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2014
Djangocode: Never seen a funny babe tho.
You just met one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / Things Nigerian Men Won't Do! / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.