Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ (4533 Views)

11 New Sexy Places To Touch Your Guy. Number 7 Will Get You Laid / Having Foreign Accents Can Get You Laid. / How I Stopped Being Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2015
Hello NLDRS,i ve been thinking of asking this question but after asking few close friends of mine i realise the answers i got from them may not be what happens most.so creating a topic for it will help me read your experiences
This will be the third time straight banging will come as a gift for me though the girls involved doesn't present themselves to me as a reward but i bends them through my own way,they are all innocent and i didn't false anyone of them *you should understand*
Yesterday will be the third time and the girl happened to be a daughter of one Barcelona fan near my house,we normally sit together in the viewing centre so while the man talks nobody dare talk bad about our club,yab my club nd i go tell you wetin your club lack.
The man normally invite me into his house for football gist and i use to feel uncomfortable cos the man is damn boring but i was successful in hiding it for him,from dortmund news the man fit jump go newcastle ,i later get used to their house and there was this beautiful daughter of him who i ve been faking noticing her whenever she's passing by,the girl later message me on whatsapp after getting my number on her dad's phone,i use to share joke with his dad and even her dad once told me that dolapo(her daughter) was laughing heavily ,now you maybe thinking its those copy and paste jokes nahhhhh just through normal conversation .
After a lots of interesting chats with the girl the shocking thing we does is that we don't talk openly but at corners we do some play that brings erectionn in seconds and that makes me less active in the play cos my mind go dey talk say "oboy grab am 4 waist another go tell me hol am for breast"
So just yesterday we were chatting on whats app and she was eating she con mistakenly say come and join me and i told her i will surprise her by visiting after i'm sure her parent will not be around.we started talking and i started throwing some grade one dirty jokes studying her reaction but i ve been given green light to continue with her reactions cos she was just laughing and i was like WELL DONE,one time she told me to stop a particular joke as she ve been laughing and i refused she stand up and started punching me,e dey pain but i dey enjoy am especially when she blow me 4 eyes .
now i don erect and my heart dey beat join ,i con pull mind together turn her she still dey laugh but she don change cus that one no be joke laugh again"i go do my own,i go do my own HAND DON NEAR TROUSER" trust me i land for Canada o,we standup she con run with one sexy sounds i holam again but she run enter room close door ,,ahh me alone for parlor ehn ? DONGARI sha go swell down even if i go comot ,DONGARI change like say no be him operate now ..
The girl later called around 8pm to assist her in carrying generator out "call this time" i go happily and she said no joke this time and i dey look her she con burst into laughter i hold am again she shout but not that loud and i know what she mean,we something again o

NA MY LAST EXPERIENCE BE THIS O,feel free to share yours too
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Cutehector(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2015
If u can mk her laff, u can mk her do anythn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by eph12(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2015
this your write up fit give person headache o. Chai

5 Likes

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Enegod(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2015
Cutehector:
If u can mk her laff, u can mk her do anythn
I believe it. As long as she isn't laughing at you.

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2015
Enegod:
I believe it. As long as she isn't laughing at you.
that one na die
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2015
eph12:
i know say person like you go show,take paracetamol and sleep ok? You need rest
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by prettyjo(f): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2015
English haff sufferedgrin

3 Likes

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by GeneralQuamdeen: 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2015
Making a girl laugh is my number two instrument in geting a girl laid.. Smilling is the first and money is the last on my list..
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettyjo:
it shows from this your little sentence self

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by nazcorey(m): 12:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
Hello NLDRS,i ve been thinking of asking this question but after asking few close friends of mine i realise the answers i got from them may not be what happens most.so creating a topic for it will help me read your experiences
This will be the third time straight banging will come as a gift for me though the girls involved doesn't present themselves to me as a reward but i bends them through my own way,they are all innocent and i didn't false anyone of them *you should understand*
Yesterday will be the third time and the girl happened to be a daughter of one Barcelona fan near my house,we normally sit together in the viewing centre so while the man talks nobody dare talk bad about our club,yab my club nd i go tell you wetin your club lack.
The man normally invite me into his house for football gist and i use to feel uncomfortable cos the man is damn boring but i was successful in hiding it for him,from dortmund news the man fit jump go newcastle ,i later get used to their house and there was this beautiful daughter of him who i ve been faking noticing her whenever she's passing by,the girl later message me on whatsapp after getting my number on her dad's phone,i use to share joke with his dad and even her dad once told me that dolapo(her daughter) was laughing heavily ,now you maybe thinking its those copy and paste jokes nahhhhh just through normal conversation .
After a lots of interesting chats with the girl the shocking thing we does is that we don't talk openly but at corners we do some play that brings erectionn in seconds and that makes me less active in the play cos my mind go dey talk say "oboy grab am 4 waist another go tell me hol am for breast"
So just yesterday we were chatting on whats app and she was eating she con mistakenly say come and join me and i told her i will surprise her by visiting after i'm sure her parent will not be around.we started talking and i started throwing some grade one dirty jokes studying her reaction but i ve been given green light to continue with her reactions cos she was just laughing and i was like WELL DONE,one time she told me to stop a particular joke as she ve been laughing and i refused she stand up and started punching me,e dey pain but i dey enjoy am especially when she blow me 4 eyes .
now i don erect and my heart dey beat join ,i con pull mind together turn her she still dey laugh but she don change cus that one no be joke laugh again"i go do my own,i go do my own HAND DON NEAR TROUSER" trust me i land for Canada o,we standup she con run with one sexy sounds i holam again but she run enter room close door ,,ahh me alone for parlor ehn ? DONGARI sha go swell down even if i go comot ,DONGARI change like say no be him operate now ..
The girl later called around 8pm to assist her in carrying generator out "call this time" i go happily and she said no joke this time and i dey look her she con burst into laughter i hold am again she shout but not that loud and i know what she mean,we something again o

This writeup should be reviewed. The English is so heartbreaking.

2 Likes

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
pics
sigidi,you again ? How now ? Pictures doing the talkings since your birth
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:

what a slowpoke

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2015
nazcorey:
heartbreaking as usual,na your daily bread na .i just pray you get a minute of happiness !!
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
Babzilla:
what a slowpoke
na your father be this ? He get stroke ?
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
Making a girl laugh is my number two instrument in geting a girl laid.. Smilling is the first and money is the last on my list..
on point ,,,,,,the insults that follows are not more than what i could reply but i fear time and many more to come join your guy.ehn dem father

KEEP IT COMING
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
on point ,,,,,,the insults that follows are not more than what i could reply but i fear time and many more to come join your guy.ehn dem father

KEEP IT COMING
your use of word seems difficult for me to understand...

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Joshrob(m): 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettyjo:
suffer na understatement,English e hv die ni. But I still manage get the guy gist sha abi u nor get am ni?..

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
your use of word seems difficult for me to understand...
nor worry
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by forandy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettyjo:

Ayam telling you!!! undecided 
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2015
Joshrob:
suffer na understatement,English e hv die ni. But I still manage get the guy gist sha abi u nor get am ni?..
na them wahala be that jare .i dey wait the girl sha

i nor know weda nairaland na essay competition website,
if she normal she go read and comment if she get contribution
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
forandy:

sack,how body ?
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by forandy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
sack,how body ?

Enyia, go find ur size abeg undecided 
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2015
forandy:

Enyia, go find ur size abeg undecided
lol,e hit you ? Where ?
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by forandy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hishuula:
lol,e hit you ? Where ?

dey there dey wish undecided  
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2015
prettyjo:
abi.
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Jayjay0(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2015
Sorry i was not able to read your biography buh i think been funny can get you the pussy but been foolish will do the opposite.

Thank you
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2015
Jayjay0:
Sorry i was not able to read your biography buh i think been funny can get you the pussy but been foolish will do the opposite.

Thank you
actually i don't know what to say to you for thinking this is a biography but i know for u to be thinking a topic with a subject like this ""Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+"" must surely be a biography,i now expect your own biography to have a heading similar to ""How I Fvck An Albino ,40++""
Jayjay0,how is your contribution related to biography ??
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2015
forandy:

dey there dey wish undecided
sure and you go dey there dey live am
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2015
e tie duro na,,,,quote my error abeg
eph12:
prettyjo:
nazcorey:
Babzilla:

what a slowpoke

and mr foworanidi
forandy:

Jollyjoy:
jollyjoy .
mr biographer
Jayjay0:

Thank you
una wan proof say una sabi insult abi ? but remember say una be governors for state,na oga president dey rule una .
My skin thick ehn
Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by forandy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Hishuula:
e tie duro na,,,,quote my error abeg
and mr foworanidi mr biographer una wan proof say una sabi insult abi ? but remember say una be governors for state,na oga president dey rule una .
My skin thick ehn

Nawa ooh. .So u neva still borrow brain

1 Like

Re: Does Being Funny Ever Get You Laid ?? 18+ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
forandy:

Nawa ooh. .So u neva still borrow brain
the one wey i borrow from ur broda na 200kb and i don return am
so your sister own wey i dey use na 500kb (highest for that whole house) so i fit use am at least mak i feel how una dey feel .lol

make e no shock u o

(1) (2) (Reply)

End-time: London's First Unclad Restaurant Opens / When You Are Using Style To Toast Her( Picture) / THIS IS The Second Most Intelligent Nigerian (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.