Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Pregnant 12 Year Old - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant 12 Year Old (3361 Views)

Woman Almost Killed Her 12 Year Old Maid In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Shocking! 12-year Old, Primary Three(3) Girl Gets Pregnant [pictured] / A man who impregnated his 12-year-old daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by Teezy(f): 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2006
hayprof:

I believe Egbon dey watch uncencored version of Paloma! shocked
I no see where Paloma and Diego do sumthin grin grin grin

@Oracle
well she liked the guy n she wanted me to introduce her to him. i mean i thought it was cute that they liked each other. she's 12 he's 14, i didnt think sex was part of their agenda undecided Im sure she's pregnant she took like 5 pregnancy tests.

Wish me luck at dinner yall sad cry
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by naijadiva2(f): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2006
tell her that she should tell her parents soon because you don't want them to know when she is in labor. my friend's sister did that and man was her father mad angry. maybe you should go with her to make it easier.

if ya'll think 12 yrs is young, go to ask.com and type in youngest mother. it is this 5yr old peruvian girl.
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by beyunce(f): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2006
This is to bad
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by nilla(f): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2006
5yr old peruvian girl.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by desiree(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2006
5 years old shocked shocked shocked
They must have got the age mixed up!!!
Girls don't reach puberty at that age!!!
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by nilla(f): 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2006
@ desireee

tell them oh!
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by mamaput(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2006
Ya at five the teeth have not even started falling out.
My last born was just trying to recover from her Baby bow leg
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by Teezy(f): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2006
naija_diva:

5yr old peruvian girl.

that's totally IMPOSSIBLE shocked
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by beyunce(f): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2006
totally imposicant
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by Teezy(f): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2006
Well i did it, i told her parents at dinner (well after dinner) n im not sure but i think it went pretty well. surprisingly her parents werent so shocked undecided they're just gunna have a talk with the guy's parents. I think me telling her parents definitly helped the situation a lil bit. They were happy to know that at least their daughter had someone like me to confide in, even tho they were a lil hurt that she couldnt come to them. I told them mayb talking to her about sex n practicing safe sex n even more abstinence would help alil bit. If they had had the discussion earlier mayb their daughter wouldnt have gotten pregnant.
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by desiree(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2006
well-done tezzy!!!
Good looking out for her, did the rite thing.
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by nilla(f): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2006
nice to know it worked out well
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by 2cantango(f): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
if ya'll think 12 years is young, go to ask.com and type in youngest mother. it is this 5yr old peruvian girl.

The girl's name is Lina Medina.

For more info, click HERE
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by naijadiva2(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
and ya'll didn't believe me. i can't believe. i thought you all were my friends. embarassed
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by Cleofel(f): 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2006
SHE SHOULDNT HAVE DONE SEX IN THE 1st PLACE BUT WE SHOULD KNOW THAT WHAT HAS HAPPENED HAS HAPPENED SO THE GIRL SHOULD FIND TIME TO TALK TO HER PARENTS.THEY WILL SURELY BE DISAPPOINTED OR GET ANGRY CUZ THEY R HUMAN AND AM SURE WITH TIME THEIR ANGER WILL FADE AND WILL FIND A WAY TO SOLVE THINGS OUT.
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by wasty(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
girlfriend i agree with u
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by VOR(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2007
So did she have the baby?

BTW where did a 12 year old get money
to have 5 pregnancy tests and who told her
about testing for pregnancy? Those kits aren't
exactly cheap.

Hmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by ATLANTA96(m): 5:51pm On May 20, 2007
WHILE NOTHING IS NEW EVEN HERE IN AMERICA I WATCH MAURY SHOW, SEEING 12 YEARS OLD WITH BABY, THATS TO TELL U TAHT THEY START HAVING SEX AT THE AGE OF 10 IF AM NOT MISTAKING, TO ME THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END COX THIS IS INJURY TIME ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, VERY SOON 5 ABOVE WILL START HAVING THERE OWN BABY,
NOTHING SUPRISES ME ANY MORE,
TO U OUT THERE REAP WHAT U SOAR
Re: Pregnant 12 Year Old by dinnerm(f): 8:17pm On May 20, 2007
thats too bad sad,advice her to keep the kid,cos it would be too bad if she aborts it,however that child in her womb can join you guys in the dance group in 12 years time.thats one more person added. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Tips/ Reasons To Save Your Marriage And Don't Divorce / Man Fights 2 Policemen At The Airport After Cops Push His Wife Down(video) / I Am Too Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.