Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53851 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:22am On Aug 24, 2015
lepasharon:
Guys I have a crush on guy on my course ... he is very visually appealing,what should I do? Bearing in mind I just say Hi and Bye sad

lmao. I can only imagine how ur facial expression was when u posted this message

but nawa to u oo. I thought all u girls are traffic wardens, u dnt need a tutor on how to give ur crush green light na. If he's d shy type, always find a way to be alone wih him, but if he's d popular 'wizkid' guy, babe, dust ur slippers bcz u'r gonna get played, whether u woo him or he woos u. Trust me
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Yeah. There was this babe that had a thing for me in college, but I wasn't interested. She did everything to get my attention and when she saw it wasn't working, she walked up to me one day in the presence of all my classmates, held my hands and started singing a love song off key. God, I wanted to die. Ladies pls, there's nothing wrong in wooing guys, but abeg do it in private. In this day and age of IT a simple call or text message will suffice.
There's also the case of a homo that toasted me, but I'm not gonna walk down that memory lane so I don't waste the weeks of therapy I passed through to overcome the trauma grin
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by CaptainRahl(m): 8:05am On Jan 29, 2016
Joyce
Lola
Amaka
Hope
Manji
Jumoke
Brenda
Ladi...

These galz rock!
Their toast lines made me feel like a boss nigga.
However, i friend-zoned Ladi because she bin dey toast my friend around d same time she was asking me out.
I can't afford to have my name included in d list of guys she toasted and fvcked!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ronaldbecky(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tallesty1:
I 4 be d 4st to comment if I wanted to.

But people wey know me here will begin think say I dey bragg.

*MODIFIED*

It feels good when a babe woos you but you gotta use ur head. Don't just fall yakata because nah woman dey woo you. If you like her then take over the wooing from her and pretend you didn't notice all that she's been doing. It restores their ego.

But if you don't like her then be open and straightforward. Don't play them cause they don't easily let go and she may harm herself.

Another thing is these babes that have guts to woo a guy are not always reliable. They port any moment they see a better guy. So have that at the back of your mind.

While you are enjoying the relationship, try to get heart-repairing kits because the possibility of you getting dumped is high.

*from experience*
..dat my nigga
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ronaldbecky(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
chibwike:
Lol..how close?
lwkd na conjil close
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ronaldbecky(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jimbadly:
Yea, a couple of times, but one really stands out. I had an experience with a bank staff that I can never forget. I usually went to a local branch of my bank for transactions, usually cash withdrawals. It so happened that one of the female cashiers started having the hots for me and apparently obtained my phone number through my particulars stored in their computer. Out of the blues I received a call from an unknown number one evening. The female voice on the other end told me her name and said she works at the bank and that I'd exchanged phone numbers with her that day. I played along, even though I never remembered exchanging numbers with any girl that day. That was the begining of a nightmare for me as the girl will call me numerous times a day and professing her undying love for me, how she finds me really attractive, cos of my tall frame, looks bla bla bla, and how she desires for us to be lovers. There was a day I came back and saw 87 missed calls from her! I sensed she had a really serious mental illness. All she talked about was sex, sex, sex... It was a really torrid experience with that girl. Guys should pray never to have an encounter with desperate ladies. They can make your life miserable.
..o boi..u fall hand..4 ur mind 87miss call..u say sex,sex like say u b pope..bleep dat shit or beta still clear her out..no insult
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ronaldbecky(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
sauceny:

The lady wan use churchillz level wan nack u,loool
i dey tell u grin
sauceny:

The lady wan use churchillz level wan nack u,loool
i dey tell u

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / Sites For Adult Movie / Couple Set To Wed. Share Throwback Photo Of Themselves In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.