Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (53938 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Scammed You Online? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Has A Lady Ever Deceived You About Being A Virgin ? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: ha..no oh..oya Rapzino apologise sharpaly
lol, no hard feelings bro.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by daveP(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Kelvigraphics, davp, oya come and share
(walks into thread with calmness. Sees a few fellows chatting, some laughing) what can i say?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: lol, no hard feelings bro.
Lol..i know na..una too much abeg
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol..i know na..una too much abeg
thanks for understanding bro!
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
Shuoo..Even up till nw sef..Sm jxt wants wats in my boxers shaa...but its wrong shaa cos I dnt like gurls who push demselves on me...let me be d MAN
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by daveP(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2014
MizMyColi: Lolest.

I've never had to do that smiley
Back in the day, I used lotsa greenlighting tho'

Babes are not smiling anymore cheesy
(sights her and traces her to her seat) cheesy greenlights shocked

(remembers, smooches his chin and smiles)
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 10:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol..how close?
I friendzoned her wink
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
I friendzoned her wink
Lol..because of marieolae

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
You be whatapp guy
tosyne2much: alryt no wahala
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by willbob(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: ok, lemme set the ball rolling. I was in church one day, and there was this girl dat was just staring at me, any time i look at her, our eyes wud meet. I was like ahn ahn, wetin happen, why dis girl dey look me lyk dis, though i was happy sha, coz the girl was very beautiful. I decided to concentrate on the preachings and forget about the girl. But to my greatest suprise at the end of the service, the girl sister came to me and said her sis wants to see me. I was like oww ok,and i followed her immediately.

When i got to where the girl was, i now had a full picture of her, mehn she was drop dead georgous, her eyes were somthing else. then she started by saying "i have been looking at you and you ve been looking at me". Ok, do u attend dis church, bla bla bla, i came here for dis and dat, am a student of dis and dat, you knw girls talk na, then she was nw said, i think i lyk u, me was just mute tru out., feeling fly. Well i played along, we dated for smetime, and then she went bck to sch, nd we kinda lost contact. Its was really a nice experience, i felt loved and i was really happy, while it lasted.
Y uncle like u dey lie na?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
willbob: Y uncle like u dey lie na?
Mtcheew, wetin dae special there, wey no dae happen..abi u dae take am as big deal.. Bro i don pass dat level abeg.
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: You be whatapp guy
I no get u broda
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by willbob(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
Neldrizzy: Many times!! One happened recently, she fully noz i have a gf but she wouldn't listen... To the extent she called ma elder bro asking him to talk 2me,she made friend with ma junior sister jus 2 get close 2me, Loll... She is still on the chase tho!! She no wan give up grin grin grin
Liar of the Week

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
tosyne2much: I no get u broda
i mean you na correct guy
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by vikkyboboski(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
truly telling, all my life ladies has been after me but d fact remains does dat wants me is not does am after, such is life, if I tell u guys d recent one dat happened u guys will pity me shaa, I hate wen ladies dey cry for me for wat is best known to them, nobi wen u like a person and many be d person no dey interesting. nobi to leavam ni but my own naa war. and dis happens cus of being nice to Ladies. I dunno wat to do shaa. should I Change?
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by willbob(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
01emek: She know that i love food alot and she wanted to use it and bribe me. When the food came,i humbly devour it, and she was like ''Baby i want to tell you some thing'' And she started '' baby the first time i saw you, i know am gonna face a stiff competition and am.....

Before she could finish talking, i said '' pls wait, wait, baby it is forbiden for a girl to woo a guy in my village'' she said '' and when are you gonna ask me out'' before i could answer her, another girl walk into my room with a plate containing rice. cry
lmao
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
Rapzino: i mean you na correct guy
alryt broda.. I'm flattered
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
I remember a few stories. And most have approached me because I'm rather reserved, you could say.

One gave green lights. I can't exactly remember when the lights started going green, though I know for a fact I was never interested in her. We became close somehow and ended up being friends (with benefits, actually). Till date we still are friends, even though she wants more than that.

The second one pushed quite far introducing me to her sisters. She brought her sister to school just to see me! Well, I never really took to her that much. We became friends. But at some point she stopped being my friend and never replied my messages again.

The third one is still persisting. She believes she has it all, and truly she has got it to quite an extent. An excellent job, a pretty assured future, a confident outlook, etc. Though she never had a great body, looks like she's done a lot of work in that area to become even more attractive. She started with encouraging me to go to church, read the bible; she would send me christians songs by watsapp, even though she's well aware these aren't really my stuff. Well...she persists nevertheless. My feelings are, that's just her way of communicating her admiration. I see the green lights all over the place.

I have actually come to learn that most ladies aren't open about wooing a guy. Most would give green lights and that's about it. Soonest, if you don't give them a chance, they could cut off all communications. And these are often confident, self-assured ladies. Some of course go the extra mile of directly asking the guy. Truth be told, I admire such ladies. But not to be mistaken, some do it for outright se.xual benefits.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by naijaboiy: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol..because of marieolae
it happened before I knew marieolae smiley
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
valmunich: Lol... Yea, my first girlfriend did woo me, it was very awkward then, I was very shy when she was busy dropping the bomb to me, I wished the ground would open and swallow me then. I agreed finally though the relationship didn't last. Since then, I don't allow girls woo me, I figured out I don't take em serious if they do sad
spot on broda.. I respect their courage but I seem not to take them serious
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
goofyone: I remember a few stories. And most have approached me because I'm rather reserved, you could say.

One gave green lights. I can't exactly remember when the lights started going green, though I know for a fact I was never interested in her. We became close somehow and ended up being friends. Till date we still are friends, even though she wants more than that.

The second one pushed quite far introducing me to her sisters. She brought her sister to school just to see me! Well, I never really took to her that much. We became friends. But at some point she stopped being my friend and never replied my messages again.

The third one is still persisting. She believes she has it all, and truly she has got it to quite an extent. An excellent job, a pretty assured future, a confident outlook, etc. Though she never had a great body, looks like she's done a lot of work in that area to become even more attractive. She started with encouraging me to go to church, read the bible; she would send me christians songs by watsapp, even though she's well aware these aren't really my stuff. Well...she persists nevertheless. My feelings are, that's just her way of communicating her admiration. I see the green lights all over the place.

I have actually come to learn that most ladies aren't open about wooing a guy. Most would give green lights and that's about it. Soonest, if you don't give them a chance, they could cut off all communications. And these are often confident, self-assured ladies. Some of course go the extra mile of directly asking the guy. Truth be told, I admire such ladies. But not to be mistaken, some do it for outright se.xual benefits.
Lol, na so u fine reach
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
naijaboiy:
it happened before I knew marieolae smiley
Lol..owke, was just kidding though

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
chibwike: Lol, na so u fine reach
It isn't just about being fine. Girls do this for several reasons. They do it if the guy is cute, very intelligent, rich, sometimes shy, sometimes funny, etc. It doesn't have to do with just being cute.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
goofyone:
It isn't just about being fine. Girls do this for several reasons. They do it if the guy is cute, very intelligent, rich, sometimes shy, sometimes funny, etc. It doesn't have to do with just being cute.
so which one do you fall under

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Rapzino: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2014
tosyne2much: alryt broda.. I'm flattered
no need man
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by yemstok(m): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
Back in school then, there's this beautiful lady we attended the same fellowship W.C.F. Everytime we had morning devotions/bible study, she'd always wanna sit with me, she'd ask for my pen,borrow my bible when she had hers. I knew what she was up to but kept my cool. When she realized I was an engineering student, she was soo happy and demanded I would take her MTH tutorials. I couldn't disagree cos she was irresistible.
We fixed a night class the following week...the class we used was very scanty of students, we got started with Laws of indices,logarithm and the likes sha. I realised when I explain a particular law to her, she'd pretend she didn't get it. She wud want me to repeat the explanation cos anytime I do that we make eye contact..me I knew what she wanted.
To cut the story short sha, after 4 night classes. She told me that she'd want a change of location. She said she wasn't comfortable with the class we were using, we changed the venue to a more scanty class..on the fifth tutorial, we had a very long one(na teach I teach am o), she was sleepy and asked if she could sleep. I was like 'sure, u shud rest now' I was shocked when she demanded she'd place her head on my laps.
Who was I to say NO? My laps served as her pillow for the night. She slept comfortably. That wasn't shocking enough. When I was seeing her off to her hostel, she stopped and told me she appreciates me for being there, her exact words "I appreciate u so much for being there. I love how u take me MTH, u made it seem so easy. I knew uve got something special when I first saw you. I love you..I want more from U" and she gave me a big,long hug. Then I took over from there....

I'm gonna stop here.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by alexis007(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
iamdotune: grin omo mehn ive been wooed by girls ss1 ss3 and tis gurl i met at a wedding
That of ss1 the girl get bf oo my classmate for that matter the girl came to meet me after school told me her feelings but i no gba
Ss3 tho the girl fine oo she asked me out through whatsapp we dated but ion rili like her i dated her out of pity so she wouldn't regret why she asked me out
The wedding own was cool tho tis girl keep staring at me but i concentrated at the event omo she come seat near me and was like af you eating ion mind to get you a food bla bla bla i just keep replying ok yes yeah ehn cool she collected my phone n called her number n stored it, that same night omo the girl call me o i said ion live at lagos i stay at abj grin
...guy....typo errors plus 2much 'ions' in ur essay...u be welder?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by Neldrizzy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
willbob: Liar of the Week
"k"

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
yemstok: Back in school then, there's this beautiful lady we attended the same fellowship W.C.F. Everytime we had morning devotions/bible study, she'd always wanna sit with me, she'd ask for my pen,borrow my bible when she had hers. I knew what she was up to but kept my cool. When she realized I was an engineering student, she was soo happy and demanded I would take her in MTH, I couldn't disagree cos she was irresistible.
We fixed a night class the following week...the class we used was very scanty of students, we got started with Laws of indices,logarithm and the likes sha. I realised when I explain a particular law to her, she'd pretend she didn't get it. She wud want me to repeat the explanation cos anytime I do that we make eye contact..me I knew what she wanted.
To cut the story short sha, after 4 night classes. She told me that she'd want a change of location. She said she wasn't comfortable with the class we were using, we changed the venue to a more scanty class..on the fifth tutorial, we had a very long one(na teach I teach am o), she was sleepy and asked if she could sleep. I was like 'sure, u shud rest now' I was shocked when she demanded she'd place her head on my laps.
Who am I to say NO? My laps served as her pillow for the night. She slept comfortably. That wasn't shocking enough. When I was seeing her off to her hostel, she stopped and told me she appreciates me for being there, her exact words "I appreciate u so much for being there. I love how u take me MTH, u made it seem so easy. I knew uve got something special when I first saw you. I love you..I want more from U" and she gave me a big,long hug. Then I took over from there....

I'm gonna stop here.
wow...lol..u bad gan..badt guy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by chibwike(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
alexis007: ...guy....typo errors plus 2much 'ion'...u be welder?
Lmao
Re: Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences by ericessien24: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2014
yea mine she came with her friend who was a friend of mine to a party,I noticed she was looking at me all day,guys went to her for dance and chat np way cos she was busy looking.at the end of the day my friend who is her friend called me that her friend wanted my number from her so I gave go ahead,she called and started the wooing oh.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7 Sure Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / He Is Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.