Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? (630 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? by lharstborn(m): 9:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
Just finished watching a programme on BET, named According To Him and Her. One of the suggestions or should I say rules was that it is okay for someone to date his/her friends ex. This got me wondering..'does it really work that way?',especially in our part of the world?
Ladies how would you feel if your girlfriend starts dating your ex?
Guys will you be 'cool' with your ex-girlfriend going out with your dude?
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Spicylate(f): 10:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
hell NO
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Pdizzle(m): 12:46am On Sep 29, 2014
It's against the code.
Re: Is It Okay To Date Your Friend's Ex? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
For me, it depends on what ground the relationship was dissolved. If it was by mutual consent and we're good, I don't see why not. Some relationships dissolve because of compartibility issues. If am not compartible with my partner, like we disagree on almost everything and then he finds his type in my friend after we parted in friendly ways, then I don't see any thing wrong with it. But if he's someone I wouldn't even wish for an enemy, then its a NO from me.

(1) (Reply)

A Reason Why Your Relationships Doesn't Work. / Ladies That Wants It All / Truth Ladies Should Know .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.