Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Virgin Best Friend Needs You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Best Friend Needs You (2894 Views)

***rate My Virgin Kid Sis***..picture* / I Cooked Better Than My Virgin Girl, What Should I Do? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by Justeenaleo(f): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2014
Hmmm
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by tunde705(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
Princessmel:

I understand but shes my best friend and if i dont advice her, someone else will who may give very bad advice, thanks for your concern, seep well smiley
Good afternoon
Re: My Virgin Best Friend Needs You by bukiboy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote Her issue is that she wants to have sex with her fiancé but the big problem for her is that her fiancé does not want to have sex with her [/quote]

if the guy is not impotent, maybe he's suffering from premature ejaculation, or he really love the girl and want to wait till the wedding night because he's a virgin too.

your friend need to appreciate the guy and continue with the relationship. she suppose to be more obsessed with her future rathan than sex at this stage of her life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Silly Things Ladies Do That Push Men/Guys Away / I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes / How Many Of You Ladies Can Do Like Her? ( PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.