Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes (2903 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Good day to you all. Please I need a swift and matured response/advice on this issue.

I met this lady January 2015 with the intention of settling down soonest. We started marriage counselling February according to RCCG policy.

Three months later, I come to detest some of her attitude and lazy tendency. These has being given me lots of concern overtime. After series of moral corrections, she tends to change and after a while she goes back to her old self.

I don't want to marry out of pity cos she is a sister to my pastor.

We often disagree on future terms cos she the 'I too know' type.

We were to travel to her parents place this weekend but am just at cross road on what to do , whether to ho or postpone till when am very convinced on my intent.

Your advice is urgently needed.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by agarawu23(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2015
some ppl can be funny sha!

you met her January and you guys are preparing for marriage February undecided

you didn't take your time to study her now you are complaining

we call it "no tested goods" so the risk is yours

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
Looool... Na so una rship go end like solomon grandy.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Lilyomi(f): 6:53pm On May 27, 2015
Laziness hmmm is dangerous cos after the kids come in, copin wl b difficult. Painfully she does not listen. Secretly hint ur consellor n c hw things go.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

I know her for more than two years, though proposed January this year. My pastor(her brother) immediately informed our zonal pastor who said we have to commence marriage counselling immediately to get to know more on the church policy on marriage
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
Lilyomi:
Laziness hmmm is dangerous cos after the kids come in, copin wl b difficult. Painfully she does not listen. Secretly hint ur consellor n c hw things go.

My sister, am scared of her laziness o. To the extent that she wouldn't voluntarily do thing on her volition without been told.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 27, 2015
op u have to re-evaluate ur relationship. Honestly, living with someone that doesnt and wont take correction is difficult.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 7:12pm On May 27, 2015
agarawu23:

I know her for more than two years, though proposed January this year. My pastor(her brother) immediately informed our zonal pastor who said we have to commence marriage counselling immediately to get to know more on the church policy on marriage
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by boynigeria(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
then be patient with her, like u said u just met her
and if u claim to love her den teach her to be matured

relationship is not abt perfection its about u complementing each other, filling each other's flaw, if u cant do that den u are not matured enuf for marriage urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Jossyroyal1: 7:16pm On May 27, 2015
Tolerate her bro

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm.

When you truly love someone, you can bear their little imperfections. No one was born lazy. If your fiancee has a habit of being lazy, and you correct her in love, she realizes her mistakes quicker.

I'm also not an advocate of marrying any one out of pity. Your case has gone beyond normal, because you both have started counselling(even though I don't know why 2 grown adults should submit themselves and their private affairs to counselling, before getting married. What the fvck are they been counseled for?). If at this stage, you find this a serious issue, pls call off that relationship, like right now.

If you marry this woman, you'll never be a happy man for the rest of your life. You'll always regret it. Nothing she does will ever be right in your eyes. The signs are there. It isn't really about her being lazy or being an "ITK", it is all about you. You cannot live with such, and you are being very vocal about it. Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. I can't ask you to marry her, cos in the end, I won't be there for you when you start crying over a very avoidable "mistake".

Therefore, call the damn thing off.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by chibwike(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2015
Happy children day to her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2015
Abejimico:

Mr man, you wrote this yourself I met this lady January 2015 with the intention of settling down soonest. We started marriage counselling February according to RCCG policy.

I will not advice you to go on with her cos u guys aren't married yet na don dey go for counselling. if you know you are capable of changing her, fine and good but if you know there isn't changes , the decision is yours.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by sacora(f): 8:41pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

When you truly love someone, you can bear their little imperfections. No one was born lazy. If your fiancee has a habit of being lazy, and you correct her in love, she realizes her mistakes quicker.

I'm also not an advocate of marrying any one out of pity. Your case has gone beyond normal, because you both have started counselling(even though I don't know why 2 grown adults should submit themselves and their private affairs to counselling, before getting married. What the fvck are they been counseled for?). If at this stage, you find this a serious issue, pls call off that relationship, like right now.

If you marry this woman, you'll never be a happy man for the rest of your life. You'll always regret it. Nothing she does will ever be right in your eyes. The signs are there. It isn't really about her being lazy or being an "ITK", it is all about you. You cannot live with such, and you are being very vocal about it. Na person wey wear shoe know where e dey pain am. I can't ask you to marry her, cos in the end, I won't be there for you when you start crying over a very avoidable "mistake".

best advice so far......u a counsellor?
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 27, 2015
sacora:
No I'm not. . .
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Moana(f): 9:17pm On May 27, 2015
Abejimico how old are you?
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Moana(f): 9:19pm On May 27, 2015
sacora:
blackett is a native doctor cheesy
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
blackett is a native doctor cheesy
For ua village, abi?
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 27, 2015
Abejimico:
Good day to you all. Please I need a swift and matured response/advice on this issue.

I met this lady January 2015 with the intention of settling down soonest. We started marriage counselling February according to RCCG policy.

Three months later, I come to detest some of her attitude and lazy tendency. These has being given me lots of concern overtime. After series of moral corrections, she tends to change and after a while she goes back to her old self.

I don't want to marry out of pity cos she is a sister to my pastor.

We often disagree on future terms cos she the 'I too know' type.

We were to travel to her parents place this weekend but am just at cross road on what to do , whether to ho or postpone till when am very convinced on my intent.

Your advice is urgently needed.
OP,run a risk assessment on her......
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Moana(f): 9:48pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
For ua village, abi?
please i school in France
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
please i school in France
Village girls school in france as well.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Moana(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
Village girls school in france as well.
not in this France grin
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
not in this France grin
There are villages in France.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Moana(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2015
Blackett:
There are villages in France.
i be Paris babe na
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Cutest001(f): 8:28am On May 28, 2015
Tell her brother (the pastor) your fears and that you want to take it slowly.

Afterall the idea of courtship is to know if you can make him/her a spouse...
If you cant then humbly bounce away... your conscience knows you went there with the best of intentions
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2015
boynigeria:
then be patient with her, like u said u just met her
and if u claim to love her den teach her to be matured

relationship is not abt perfection its about u complementing each other, filling each other's flaw, if u cant do that den u are not matured enuf for marriage urself

Seriously, I've tried correcting her, she often tell me that she's the 21st century lady
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm.

Thanks for your advice, I do appreciate it. She often tell me that she's the 21st century girl and as much as i tried correcting her with love at the beginning, there seems not to be any changes, I had to change tactics which its not my kind of person.
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2015
Moana:
Abejimico how old are you?

Mid 30's
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2015
Thowbie7:
OP,run a risk assessment on her......

How please?
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by boynigeria(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
Abejimico:

Seriously, I've tried correcting her, she often tell me that she's the 21st century lady
then dats a dift tin den expect if u can live with that
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Abejimico(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:
Tell her brother (the pastor) your fears and that you want to take it slowly.

Afterall the idea of courtship is to know if you can make him/her a spouse...
If you cant then humbly bounce away... your conscience knows you went there with the best of intentions

Thanks, my talking with my pastor is my great fear. i think i have to take it slowly
Re: I Love Her, But She Is Child-like in attitudes by Cutest001(f): 9:35am On May 28, 2015
Abejimico:

Thanks, my talking with my pastor is my great fear. i think i have to take it slowly
You know long courtship is not allowed in redeemed?
if you drag things for too long you will end up being the bad brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / Getting Pregnant In Ur Thirties Is The Best Ladies / Pervert In This Section, There Is A New Solution To Your Case.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.