Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture (2640 Views)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / How Can I Stop My Brother From Raping Me?? / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by muyi001: 7:56am On Nov 12, 2016
This is a sad story of a young girl being abused by the son of a rich family that helped she and her mum

Dear Aunty Temi,
After my father died four years ago, his friend has been the one supporting my mother and I. Last year, our landlord gave us a quit notice and my late father’s friend offered us accommodation in his home. He and his wife were very kind to us. I was very happy and comfortable with them until their son returned from the U.S. He pressurised me to be his lover and I told him that wasn’t possible. He eventually raped me and deflowered me in the process.

I told my mum and she said I shouldn’t ever say anything about it again…
Because my mum didn’t say or do anything about it, now he always want to have carnal knowledge of me at the slightest opportunity. I’m scared and don’t know what to do.
– Janet, 19

Below is Aunty Temi’s reply to Jane…
To say I was aghast when I read Jane’s message is to say the least. I called her on the phone and inquired if there’s someone she could tell her ordeal if she no longer felt safe living there and she told me there was no one she could open up to except me. I empathised with her and advised her to tell her r*pist’s mother. At first she was very scared and hesitant until he r*ped her a second time and the thought of getting pregnant scared her.

When she informed me about the second r*pe incident, I had to convince her to report the incident to the boy’s mother assuring her that as God lives, she would never regret her action. Surprisingly, she reported the case to the boy’s mother the following day and sent me this text:

Aunty Temi,
I called you severally today but you didn’t pick your phone. I actually wanted to tell you that I told his mum about it. She was so angry with him and threatened to get him imprisoned next time he touches me and that he’ll be returning to the U.S. in the next two weeks. Thank you aunty Temi, I don’t know what I’d have done without you. And thank God the woman has been extra kind to me.
– Jane

Aunty Temi’s conclusion…
Jane may have been spared the nightmare of being forced to have s*x but I tell you her mother has laid a very bad foundation for her. Now that Jane has just gained admission into the university and has inadequate funding for her needs, how on earth won’t she be tempted when men offer to take care of her needs while she “services” them in return?

Continue to see picture here http://muyigist.com/2016/11/11/omg-hes-raping-me-but-my-mother-say-i-should-not-talk/
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by HQuadreal: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2016
Good For You.
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2016
When all these uncle things go bad. Her mother might also be into it with the man, who knows?

Money is all the cause.

1 Like

Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by kinggogo: 8:04am On Nov 12, 2016
I dnt watch nollywood movies

3 Likes

Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by Bluezy13(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by MrCork: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2016
muyi001:
This is a sad story of a young girl being abused by the son of a rich family that helped she and her mum

Dear Aunty Temi,
After my father died four years ago, his friend has been the one supporting my mother and I. Last year, our landlord gave us a quit notice and my late father’s friend offered us accommodation in his home. He and his wife were very kind to us. I was very happy and comfortable with them until their son returned from the U.S. He pressurised me to be his lover and I told him that wasn’t possible. He eventually raped me and deflowered me in the process.

Because my mum didn’t say or do anything about it, now he always want to have carnal knowledge of me at the slightest opportunity. I’m scared and don’t know what to do.
– Janet, 19

To say I was aghast when I read Jane’s message is to say the least. I called her on the phone and inquired if there’s someone she could tell her ordeal if she no longer felt safe living there and she told me there was no one she could open up to except me. I empathised with her and advised her to tell her r*pist’s mother. At first she was very scared and hesitant until he r*ped her a second time and the thought of getting pregnant scared her.

When she informed me about the second r*pe incident, I had to convince her to report the incident to the boy’s mother assuring her that as God lives, she would never regret her action. Surprisingly, she reported the case to the boy’s mother the following day and sent me this text:

Aunty Temi,
I called you severally today but you didn’t pick your phone. I actually wanted to tell you that I told his mum about it. She was so angry with him and threatened to get him imprisoned next time he touches me and that he’ll be returning to the U.S. in the next two weeks. Thank you aunty Temi, I don’t know what I’d have done without you. And thank God the woman has been extra kind to me.
– Jane

Aunty Temi’s conclusion…
Jane may have been spared the nightmare of being forced to have s*x but I tell you her mother has laid a very bad foundation for her. Now that Jane has just gained admission into the university and has inadequate funding for her needs, how on earth won’t she be tempted when men offer to take care of her needs while she “services” them in return?

Continue to see picture here http://muyigist.com/2016/11/11/omg-hes-raping-me-but-my-mother-say-i-should-not-talk/

angry
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by MrCork: 8:33am On Nov 12, 2016
muyi001:

Dear Aunty Temi,

– Janet, 19

Aunty Temi,
– Jane

Aunty Temi’s conclusion…

...michael. ...so you abuse young girl & this make you happy..you should be in prison!! ((Shame on you))..no offense!! angry
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by Jummyjay99(f): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2016
wicked mom ruining her own daughter's life.is she really ur mom?
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by mofeoluwadassah: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2016
But wai is d picture
Re: OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture by muyi001: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Serious Personal Message To My Future Wife / Virgin Without Blood. / Am I Guilty???she Never Told Me She's Married Before I Slept With Her!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.