Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday (2633 Views)

Thank God I Didn't Go To The NL Beach Party / Is It Normal Not To Be Invited To Your Girlfriend's Birthday Party!! / Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Oh my God i forgot my girlfriend birthday,

i did mine last month and she was the first to wish me happy birthday and present me a flashing gift, now shes really angry.
please i need to surprise her today and i need options from u guys
God bless
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Kylez(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
OP, O. Y. O grin
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by ronald4lif(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2015
Get her a Lamborghini for a start, and don't worry there won't be any need for apologies after it's delivered to her address.
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Viktoh(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Kylez(m): 10:39am On Mar 18, 2015
Get her a toothbrush, the color of her neighbors jeep, then say these words, "baby, you know chief X jeep, you know the newer model right? Well just wanted to say happy birthday by getting you this toothbrush to remind you of the car's colour, then close your eyes and proceed to kiss her.

Thank me later. wink

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 10:40am On Mar 18, 2015
You know her better than we do.
Get her something she'll appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2015
Its better late dan never

Make it up to herher. U should knw what will thrill her, as Na u get d babe
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by ritababe(f): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2015
Simple
go to computer center/media center, print one of her picture from ur phone go to market buy a nice frame open the frame and put her picture inside the frame.
Finish

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Get her a mansion at ikoyi
Buy her a Porsche
Buy her a private jet
Ask D'banj to sell you his koko mansion so that can give it to her
Buy her an Hummer limo
Buy her an ammo tank

.Choose one of the above

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Tallesty1(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

Wey the guarantee?
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by kingphilip(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
so? should we kill to appease ha
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2015
Ops, u sure sey u love this ur girl? How on earth will forget her birthday? Don't u guys communicate always? Wel, its better late than never. Get her anything nice/good and remember to say I AM SO SORRY, IT WAS NEVER INTENTIONAL. Thank me letter
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by valmunich(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Slit your throat... I'm sure that way she'll be surprised

1 Like

Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
Get her a Lamborghini for a start, and don't worry there won't be any need for apologies after it's delivered to her address.

too cost
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 18, 2015
Kylez:
Get her a toothbrush, the color of her neighbors jeep, then say these words, "baby, you know chief X jeep, you know the newer model right? Well just wanted to say happy birthday by getting you this toothbrush to remind you of the car's colour, then close your eyes and proceed to kiss her.

Thank me later. wink

u think its joke
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Houseofglam7:
You know her better than we do.
Get her something she'll appreciate.

am confuse
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
DuchessLily:

tnks
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by lordthree(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:
Oh my God i forgot my girlfriend birthday,

i did mine last month and she was the first to wish me happy birthday and present me a flashing gift, now shes really angry.
please i need to surprise her today and i need options from u guys
God bless
tell her you planned it all along and you wanted he to feel like you forgot, but you need to buy something expensive. maybe a phone or get her a dress if you cant afford a phone but a phone is the easiest way out of this
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
ritababe:
Simple
go to computer center/media center, print one of her picture from ur phone go to market buy a nice frame open the frame and put her picture inside the frame.
Finish

GOD BLESS MA
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2015
kingphilip:
so? should we kill to appease ha

no, just need advice
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2015
Tallesty1:
Wey the guarantee?

Hahahahaha....na u knw ooo. At least no be u get am grin

He sha said his girlfriend, lets hope
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by DuchessLily(f): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:

tnks

U r welcome
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2015
lordthree:

tell her you planned it all along and you wanted he to feel like you forgot, but you need to buy something expensive. maybe a phone or get her a dress if you cant afford a phone but a phone is the easiest way out of this

i bought samsung for her last month, she say she need nokia torch light the one am using and i cherish it becus its from my mum, so i should give it to her
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Zara09(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2015
Just tell her the honest truth that you forgot and take her out for a dinner...
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2015
giftforlife9:

am confuse

So am I bro
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2015
Zara09:

she dont want to
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by sneak3(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
Just buy her a gun whe might need it for self.defence after election
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by justmag(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
OP! Just so you know. The gift you get for a girl must be something mindblowing if you forget her birthday. So i hope your money is long, if not! Then forget her like you forgot her birthday because she may do the same. Girls take birthday seriously.
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by justmag(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Zara09:

are you sure you are a girl? Because you said that like you know she is that understanding.
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Mhizizzy(f): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2015
Get her sumfn

Beg her

Finish
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by phlio(m): 3:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
just love her.spend your time with her.tell her ur future plans and go out on a date .....just like d first day u met
Re: Oh My God I Forgot My Girlfriend Birthday by Zara09(f): 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
justmag:

are you sure you are a girl? Because you said that like you know she is that understanding.
I'm very sure I'm a girl....sometimes it all depends on honest with an apology. Maybe that's what she might just want to hear at that moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Guys You Must Never, Under Any Circumstances, Fall In Love With(*ladies Only) / Wife Caught Sexting Another Man While Cuddling Husband At Ball Game / Your Views On Ladies That Pose With Celebrities 4 Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.