Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? (4192 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: yeah... Ayam engaged.

Omo that your story touch my heart o.

First. I see betrayal

Secondly. I see desperation.

Third. I see curiosity after action have been taken.

Lastly. I got skied for you and I hope uv chosen the right person.

But remember marriage is not something you can rush in.

But if you rush in, make sure you stay in tight.

Lobatan.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

First. I see betrayal

Lobatan.

folawiyo, weldone for this.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by andysnoopy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

First. I see betrayal

Lobatan.

I see a girl that weighted her options while considering her age and decided on what's best for her. The most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2014
ellapius: its ur life girl livr it to full.if the story is tru then its good u go for wat u want.
tanx dear for this piece. I appreciate.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
andysnoopy:

I see a girl that weighted her options while considering her age and decided on what's best for her. The most important thing.
andy tanx so much.....but people are a labelling me as a selfish lady.

How could i be selfish when my boyfriend is not ready to marry me?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 4:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
andysnoopy:

So now its even important to rush into marriage?

What is your point?

cus am busy
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: folawiyo, weldone for this.

Send me your real pics for this. Promise I will keep it secret.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

Send me your real pics for this. Promise I will keep it secret.
real pix?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by andysnoopy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: andy tanx so much.....but people are a labelling me as a selfish lady.

How could i be selfish when my boyfriend is not ready to marry me?

Everyone is self righteous and have forgotten that at the end of the day, what is recognized is marriage. Your boyfriend will meet tons of ladies in the future.. that's for sure and he'll eventually get married and life will go on. You can chose to wait for him till he gets ready or chose to run your race alone.. It's just a Bf/GF relationship and life must go on... But consider your age as a woman and the type of man that is proposing to you before you make any decision.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: real pix?

You don't have ur pics? Check my own na real
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: real pix?

Add me on bbm 2305A6E0. Or whatsapp. 08132327452. I will not tell anybody.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

You don't have ur pics? Check my own na real

wow...nice pix
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
andysnoopy:

Everyone is self righteous and have forgotten that at the end of the day, what is recognized is marriage. Your boyfriend will meet tons of ladies in the future.. that's for sure and he'll eventually get married and life will go on. You can chose to wait for him till he gets ready or chose to run your race alone.. It's just a Bf/GF relationship and life must go on... But consider your age as a woman and the type of man that is proposing to you before you make any decision.
its true....i quite agree
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: wow...nice pix
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Taleeysun(f): 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE: woow what a twist ,mine won't give me a chance cos am an army officer,if you think he is right go ahead but hope you know what it entails to marry a military man.
what dose it entails
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by chimerase2: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lienus mba how many bottles of ooooh mpa did u drink undecided
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: Lienus mba how many bottles of ooooh mpa did u drink undecided
chimerase, what is ooh mpa?

Chelsea go lose against arsenal this week.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by chimerase2: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: chimerase, what is ooh mpa?

Chelsea go lose against arsenal this week.
oooh mpa na turbo legend tongue
if de man of God provoke slap u eh u go enter double period nw angry
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by maizux: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
Why are girls so heartless like this, a boy that stayed with you for 4 years without cheating on you and you think your marriage will be free like that, have you ask your self what will be your fate when boko boys guns down your soldier husband,you trade love for your selfish intrest .remenber if your boy friend cry For you I promise you God will judge your marriage
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by azidomedogo: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ liability,u agreed to date d lieutenant bcoz of d 170k + that he earns,secondly u want to enjoy a classic wedding like sword crossing.
Listen up.if the army lieutenant as started bleeping u,then am sorry he is only after what u hav inbtw ur legs.
Military officers are very good at bleeping young girls/ladies.It is their hubby.I hav them as brothers and friends
So be wise
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
chimerase2: oooh mpa na turbo legend tongue
if de man of God provoke slap u eh u go enter double period nw angry
abeg ooo. Am not ready for that ooo
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 6:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: @ liability,u agreed to date d lieutenant bcoz of d 170k + that he earns,secondly u want to enjoy a classic wedding like sword crossing.
Listen up.if the army lieutenant as started bleeping u,then am sorry he is only after what u hav inbtw ur legs.
Military officers are very good at bleeping young girls/ladies.It is their hubby.I hav them as brothers and friends
So be wise
what u said is actually true. Its not like he constantly sleeps with me.
He is different. I am engage to him already
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2014
maizux: Why are girls so heartless like this, a boy that stayed with you for 4 years without cheating on you and you think your marriage will be free like that, have you ask your self what will be your fate when boko boys guns down your soldier husband,you trade love for your selfish intrest .remenber if your boy friend cry For you I promise you God will judge your marriage
stop blaming me.
If you are in my shoes what would you have done?

I have waited for 4 good years. Wat if he reject me in the end?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liarbility and her RAWTALeNT!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
glitest: Liarbility and her RAWTALeNT!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmmm ok. So r u married
nope ,still single hw about you
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
nope ,still single hw about you
Ayam engaged
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability:
I was giving you an ode now.....#Respect#
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
azidomedogo: @ liability,u agreed to date d lieutenant bcoz of d 170k + that he earns,secondly u want to enjoy a classic wedding like sword crossing.
So be wise
chai ! why na
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Ayam engaged
aii ,happy married life in advance
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
aii ,happy married life in advance
Thank u sir
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Thank u sir
ok , abeg comot d sir na ,i am still a young dude na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Always Reminds Me She Has A Boyfriend / Why Do I Hate Men??? / Pictures: Ladies Which Do You Prefer French Kiss Or Australian Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.