Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? (4196 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
the story am about to share is base on a real life situation. Honestly.
please people this is not the time to rain abuses at me. Am only human and deserve some nice advise from you.

I was in my 1st year in the university when i was approached by my boyfriend. He was a 3rd year student and had the following year to graduate.

Though shy i was, but after some weeks i had to accept him as my boyfriend. He was the most nicest person i had ever met. He helped me in school and he made me enjoyed my studies due to the fact that we were in the same department.

One thing he said to me before i accepted him was that, he wanted us to have a godly-relationship. Which i agreed.

Two years later he went for his nysc, he made sure he wasnt posted to a far state. With that he served in the same state where i schooled. Though the distance was still far but every week my boyfriend made sure he visited me. I sent me airtime without my askance. From his little allowee, he gave me 7k monthly just to make sure i dont lack anything.

But i was bothered i constantly told him i need to get married though i was 23 yrs old then. He assured me he would do his best to marry me in 2 years time. But i wasnt too patient with him, with a good guy like him.

Unknown to him, i was approached by an army lieutenant who had no time for prolonged relationship. He proposed to me and i accepted. There was nothing i could do as my boyfriend is still searching for job.

July 18th called my boyfriend to tell him that am no longer interested in the relationship, and that i am engage already to this officer.

I knew it will be hard for him to get over this issue but as a lady i need to settle down as i am in my final year. I even posted the meassage in facebook and whatsapp that am engage.

People have been calling to ask me about my boyfriend but i told them things didnt work out between us.

Was i wrong to leave him? You people should know that as a lady i dont have time on my side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
liability you can make up story sha undecided

6 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by sexymoma(f): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2014
Na dis kind topic dey make fp
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by ammyluv2002(f): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: liabily you can make up story sha undecided
No be small o

2 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Deapexboy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
U again?....the did has been done

what u you want us to do..?

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Chilug(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
That's is y u re a liability. Equity is better.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
Elantracey: liabily you can make up story sha undecided
i can swear it. This is not a lie.

It is not. Please
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by bosun11(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
another story full of lies........alldbest
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by valmunich(m): 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Once it's lie-ability, I don't bother reading cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
woow what a twist ,mine won't give me a chance cos am an army officer,if you think he is right go ahead but hope you know what it entails to marry a military man.

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Rapzino: 2:45pm On Sep 29, 2014
Lol, chaiiiiiiiii na because of your stories i dey like come online. Oga ooo!!!
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
'July 18th called my boyfriend',abeg July na human being?

Free the guy because you are actually a Liability
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by jmoore(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability:
Was i wrong to leave him? You people should know that as a lady i dont have time on my side.
You can't afford common wristwatch, huh? Buy a clock and place it near you, time will always be "on your side".

5 Likes

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE: woow what a twist ,mine won't give me a chance cos am an army officer,if you think he is right go ahead but hope you know what it entails to marry a military man.
Like criously u bliv liability. Lol btw wat does it entail to date an army officer pls tell me
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE: woow what a twist ,mine won't give me a chance cos am an army officer,if you think he is right go ahead but hope you know what it entails to marry a military man.
eeeeeeeyyaa!

Sorry dear.

The thing is people are now seeing me as wicked person. All i need from you people is advise on how to carry on. I dont want to be the cause of another man's death.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Rapzino: Lol, chaiiiiiiiii na because of your stories i dey like come online. Oga ooo!!!
thank you rapzino

but this very one is a true life story.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Like criously u bliv liability. Lol btw wat does it entail to date an army officer pls tell me
you have to strong mentally and expect the worst as well as the unexpected relocation from one place to another.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Afrok(m): 3:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability is really trying her best to become a liability to nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
you have to strong mentally and expect the worst as well as the unexpected relocation from one place to another.
Let's leave relocation bankers do dat too. Wen u say worst like? Death? Strong mentality means if d guy turns u to a punching bag or?
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: thank you rapzino

Babe go to d wooing challenge nd pik a guy joor stop wasting ur talent here, drop some nice wooing lines like dis topics u always post(assuming u be gal o)
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Babe go to d wooing challenge nd pik a guy joor stop wasting ur talent here, drop some nice wooing lines like dis topics u always post(assuming u be gal o)
hmmmmm.....wooeing? I cant do that. Its against my culture
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: hmmmmm.....wooeing? I cant do that. Its against my culture
Which culture dear
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by tayoxx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
only if you'll pay for my advice
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Let's leave relocation bankers do dat too. Wen u say worst like? Death? Strong mentality means if d guy turns u to a punching bag or?
yeah death, bankers don't move all of a sudden.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
yeah death, bankers don't move all of a sudden.
Hmmmmm ok. So r u married
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Hmmmmm ok. So r u married
rozzay and death machine, please take ur love to a pm level.

U r distracting my advisers.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by folawiyoma(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: thank you rapzino

I totally forgot about the wooing game cus I was so busy.

Do you get anybdy to take you home? Am curious dear.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: rozzay and death machine, please take ur love to a pm level.

U r distracting my advisers.
Advise ke? So all dis insu..advise wey u don get no do abi, anyway am just curious nofin like love here
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Liability(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
folawiyoma:

I totally forgot about the wooing game cus I was so busy.

Do you get anybdy to take you home? Am curious dear.

yeah... Ayam engaged.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by ellapius(f): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
its ur life girl livr it to full.if the story is tru then its good u go for wat u want.
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by andysnoopy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
ellapius: its ur life girl livr it to full.if the story is tru then its good u go for wat u want.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Harsh truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage / Video: Tanzanian Prostitute Caught On Camera In Cheap Negotiation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.