Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? (4193 Views)

Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down / The Only Man I Can Dump My Future Husband Or Boyfriends For♥ / 15 year old Girl with a Boyfriend of 28? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by benswagtt(m): 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
rozzay:
Ayam not available thank u

tankin you tooo... *runs over to the nxt thread out of shame*
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by jennylove7575(f): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: tanx babe....i have been patient long enough for him.

I have seen a case where the man after so many years made it and went for another lady.

i cant risk it.
am very very glad you didn't take the risk...kudos babe
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by 100Cents: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
Just send us invitation for your army wedding.

We don tire for your lies...
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by azidomedogo: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2014
Liability: no na...

Let me derail a little. Azido, na so una people be?

When ssc and dssc form come out see as people dey rush for help for that una thread. When them succeed them just lock up. That is very bad.

No gratitude from them, nothing.

God dey sha.
so u sabi azido? grin
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 30, 2014
jmoore:
You can't afford common wristwatch, huh? Buy a clock and place it near you, time will always be "on your side".
No mind am. This is always my problem with females who don't think at all!!! Dumb bimbo! !!! All they think is that their mission on earth is to get married! !! Obviously u love to be a liability. ...
Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Let me advice you as a sister. A friend of mine dumped her faithful guy for a wealthy man. She never knew that he was married to four different women with his first child as old as 15.he barred her never to pick his calls. When she got to discover he started bashing her like a punching bag. He once beat her to coma when she was 8 month pregnant.. He has divorced her with a child of 1 month old. He kept insulting her that she is from a poor home and they had nothing. She lives In a mud house.. He insulted her with many hurtful words... When a woman leaves a man with vision and Marries a man with television. One day she will see the man with vision in her husband television.. The guy she left is in Egypt studying medicine and survey... A word is enough for the wise.. It is not an opportunity for a man to swallow the spirit of poverty from his father house.. Some guys lack focus and goal in life. Such guys should be dumped without looking Back..

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by ultraviolet27(f): 7:17pm On Nov 11, 2015
@Op if this your story is true as a Lady like you[color=#006600][/color]I think you should dump the army Lieutenant and be patient with your boyfriend of 4 years it's not how far but how well how old are you? just 23 and you are already talking of age not being on your side even I a Lady of 27 years of age hasn't been proposed to by my boyfriend and I haven't committed suicide you are still very young we have Ladies of 35 years that aren't married and are still living their lives am not implying you will be that late before you will get married.and I am not being self righteous here but lets look at it this way: a Guy that dated you for 4 years never cheated on you,never asked for sex,helped you with your studies,and was even sending money(7,000) out of His monthly allowee stipend and never had slept with you nor sleeping with you is a very rare gem honestly I have never met such a Guy before and this Guy is an Husband material who really loves you believe me.I couldn't even remove 2k from my allowee for no just cause when I was doing my NYSC because even with d state and federal allowance Combined that I was receiving wasn't even enough to sustain me talk more of dashing someone 7k your boyfriend really has a good heart.your boyfriend only asked you to chill for Him to get a job and He would marry you after Sister! its not that far na Jobs aren't easy to come by nowadays except If you are influential and well connected at least you too will go for Your NYSC too and after you will see how strenous is it to get a Job you hardly know a Man but because you are desperate you already jumped at His proposal leaving your boyfriend of four years haven't you heard of the saying the Devil you know is better than the angel you don't know? Please don't rush into marriage because you might rush out and don't use your Hubby as a boyfriend o you can still end the relationship before it's too late that's my 2cent .

1 Like

Re: Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? by 4stylz: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2015
Liability:
andy tanx so much.....but people are a labelling me as a selfish lady.

How could i be selfish when my boyfriend is not ready to marry me?

This post is old but I have to say this; your boyfriend was ready to marry you just that he wasn't too financially strong and that's why you left him for an army man

That boy deserves better than you, he will meet a good girl who will love him and stay with him; You were just 23 for Godsake, where are you running to? Who is chasing you?

I pray your ex boyfriend gets a great job and a girl who is worth it, how much lieutenant dey earn self?? Desperate girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girlfriend And Female Best Friend Home Together Right Now / 8 Ways To Spot An UGLY Girl On Social Media. / Ask Me Any Relevant Question About Me And I Wld Try To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.