Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children (7725 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Guys, Can You Get Married To A Lady From A Broken Home?(separated Or Divorced). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
You are starting to grasp at straws. I was taught that a sentence ended with a 'period' smiley

I believe the above was what you intended to do. smiley
Thank me later.
please just show me the women's rights you are saying she claimed to have been violated and i will definitely thank u later

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by cococandy(f): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
Don't waste your time. He can't. Just as I've been waiting for those my other posts which are against the ones I typed I here.

Mondisweets: please just show me the women's rights you are saying she claimed to have been violated and i will definitely thank u later
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Don't waste your time. He can't. Just as I've been waiting for those my other posts which are against the ones I typed I here.

funny how he claimed i was basing my argument on what i read from a "fictional story" , yet he cant even show me where she mentioned anything about women's rights being violated from the same fictional story cheesy
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
I am not interested in making any references to that prose anymore. It's redundant. smiley
no your argument is the one thats superfluous cheesy
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by cococandy(f): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2014
grin grin grin
Mondisweets: funny how he claimed i was basing my argument on what i read from a "fictional story" , yet he cant even show me where she mentioned anything about women's rights being violated from the same fictional story cheesy
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets:

1.) the children went to the first ceremony against their will. Violation of the right to freedom of choice and association, where they actually have a right to choose to do, or not to something.

2.) underage children being taken to bars and displaying provocative art in a house minor children live in. This can be detrimental to the wellbeing of a child and it also violates a child's right to psychological integrity.

3.) underage children being taken to LGBT films. If you have watched any gay films, you would know the amount of sex scenes in it, that can never be suitable for minor children. Again it affects a child's right to psychological integrity.

And other parents don't do this?

Are u saying the father who issue the legal guardian of the children violated the will of minors by taking them to his wedding ceremony which is allowed by the state ...puhleezze....that means if a woman is remarrying a man..d stepkids attending her wedding is a violation

At the second ceremony, which included more than twenty couples, local news stations and papers were there to document the first gay weddings officiated in our state. USA Today did a photo journal shoot on my ex and his partner, my children, and even the grandparents. I was not notified that this was taking place, nor was I given a voice to object to our children being used as props to promote same-sex marriage in the media.

She has no point..she should go to court to prove misuse of authority

On going to.film festivals or transgender games
This is normal n is d lifestyle of d parents

A gay kid is also forced to normal events ..but caant do anything until he or she is 18

U r arguing without facts

cococandy: Just saw this.
Lmao. grin cheesy
When will you begin to try to be a bit honest?
So LGBT movement fueled by feminism isn't part of the anti-family tools the devil is using to ruin God's work on earth?
The president of the conspiracy theorists association now suddenly thinks there's no grand conspiracy somewhere.
And now he's suddenly 'liberal' enough to accept that they are who they are and can't change themselves.
Now he doesn't have anything against liberal societies anymore.
I'll remember this for a loooooong time to come.
Bwahahahahah.
Oh I'll remember.
Good to have you in the midst of the liberals.
Tuface.
I dey come.

Your problem is that you don't use logic to make points
Scientists have shown that what was called deviance isnprmal.
Who am I to argue with it

U r behaving Just like d archaic old men who believed that earth was flat

I don't need to join ur camp

Science or nothing...

If science shows incêst is normal..then laws will change
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
Mine has been concrete all through.
Yours has been a dance in circles at best. From assumptions galore to extracting facts from thin air, to basing arguments on works of fiction and finally to quoting half sentences just to prove a non existent point.

grin grin grin

Instead of her to accept she is this vexed because a woman was not given full custody she is arguing up n down...

Mondi..are u sure u r lawyer

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

And other parents don't do this?

if i see my sister sniffing cocaine and i decide to do the same, does that make it legal? undecided
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2014
Logic as defined by you.
Now he's being logical grin grin grin

It is alright.

I'll remember.that's all.

pickabeau1:

Your problem is that you don't use logic to make points.

Scientists have shown that what was called deviance isnprmal.
Who am I to argue with it

U r behaving Just like d archaic old men who beloved that earth was flat

I don't need to join ur camp

Science or nothing...

Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: if i see my sister sniffing cocaine and i decide to do the same, does that make it legal? undecided

Going to your parent wedding
How is that a violation

I thought SA recognised homosexual legally
What's the beef
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
Mine has been concrete all through.
Yours has been a dance in circles at best. From assumptions galore to extracting facts from thin air, to basing arguments on works of fiction and finally to quoting half sentences just to prove a non existent point.

like i the one who mentioned about violation of women's rights i cant even point out cheesy
1) can you give solid proof that what she said didn't happen, before you call it fiction?
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy: Logic as defined by you.
Now he's being logical grin grin grin

It is alright.

I'll remember.that's all.

logic...yes.....not sentiments
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Going to your parent wedding
How is that a violation

I thought SA recognised homosexual legally
What's the beef

The main issue is child custody not homosexuality undecided
Making someone do it against their will is wrong, if they don't want to be part of it, they don't.
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:27pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets:

The main issue is child custody not homosexuality undecided
Making someone do it against their will is wrong, if they don't want to be part of it, they don't.

Listen to yourself

I gave u a scenario where kids wiill not want to go to a marriage of their mother to anew father since they still have feelings for their father.....but they have to be there.

Now i say their rights r violated......

Which right.....

Return your law school fees

The issue is that this woman was shafted which happens to many men worldwide... They lose d kids n d home..

Face it mondi
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
No interest in reading that prose again.

I don't have to prove anything to you. You are the one who should convince me enough to believe that fiction.
Afterall you are the one defending the prose not me. smiley
i will take it that you cannot defend it lolz
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
Obviously! That's the bane of this thread and i'm trying my best to rub it in. cheesy

Women using sentiments since 1860

When they were d victims.. All was good
Now there are new victims in town..now they scream marginalisation,.Mischief, infidelity..Etc bla bla bla
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Listen to yourself

I gave u a scenario where kids wiill not want to go to a marriage of their mother to anew father since they still have feelings for their father.....but they have to be there.

Now i say their rights r violated......

Which right.....

Return your law school fees

The issue is that this woman was shafted which happens to many men worldwide... They lose d kids n d home..

Face it mondi
FYI the correct phrase would have been, "ask for a reimbursement of your fees"
Coming from someone who doesn't know that full custody and primary custody is the same thing, you should even have your pre-school fees reimbursed... smiley epic fail
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by cococandy(f): 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

logic...yes.....not sentiments
Still as defined by you.
If you won't accept facts presented by your opponent as basis for an opinion but would rather insist your opponent has other reasons for their argument.
Your definition of logic holds no water.

But then no one is examining anyone on the definition of logic. So you define it for yourself and play by your own definition.
Adios wink

#for today.
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: FYI the correct phrase would have been, "ask for a reimbursement of your fees"
Coming from someone who doesn't know that full custody and primary custody is the same thing, you should even have your pre-school fees reimbursed... smiley epic fail

Yes....error..i m using a mobile device..thanks

You are right... I meant your school should refund your fees or you ask for your fees to be refunded you paid as you have obviously not shown any legal acumen here...

Well you understood what I was saying...

Don't use grammar to escape
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
cococandy:
Still as defined by you.
If you won't accept facts presented by your opponent as basis for an opinion but would rather insist your opponent has other reasons for their argument.
Your definition of logic holds no water.

But then no one is examining anyone on the definition of logic. So you define it for yourself and play by your own definition.
Adios wink

#for today.

Adios..
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes....error..i m using a mobile device..thanks

You are right... I meant your school should refund your fees or you ask for your fees to be refunded you paid as you have obviously not shown any legal acumen here...

Well you understood what I was saying...

Don't use grammar to escape

please just go to sleep
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 01, 2014
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by pickabeau1: 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2014
Mondisweets: please just go to sleep

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1590150_argument_jpeg_jpegf14df5cec9e74749f4245a438380cf05

Nonso23:
Na so we see am o! grin

U beat me to it..grammar cops
Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

U beat me to it..grammar cops
you cant call it an argument when u don't know full and primary custody is the same thing cheesy seriously just go to sleep though grin

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Divorced Her For His Gay Lover - Then Took Their Children by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2014
Nonso23:
#when you run out of points, attack their grammar
when you have no argument, claim "i dont have to prove anything to you" grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Broken Engagement: Who Should Get The Ring? / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.