Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (26020 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Trailblazer1(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
They are only facing trial for now. None has been convicted yet. Please save the complains, they know the military rules and consequences.
I sympathise with them too. Before most people resort to GEJ is clueless.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by MORNDEW(m): 11:19am On Sep 30, 2014
SlimSkipper: dis seun guy or whosoever is in charge is very bias.
i posted dis same topic dis moring bt mine dint make Front page now someone else does and makes FP. Xo phatetic. Smhh undecided
#NAIRALAND politics
this is Nairaland for you. Shout it too much nd get banned.

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by emekauzor(m): 11:20am On Sep 30, 2014
Its really sad this is happening, I understand there are laid down laws in the military, the very basic which state 'obey before complain', I hope they tender justice with MERCY !!

I wish all well
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by prowlG: 11:21am On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by valdes00(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2014
i posted dis same topic dis moring bt mine dint make Front page now someone else does and makes FP. Xo phatetic. Smhh undecided
#NAIRALAND politics
Guy, so na 2day u knw say NL na abt MAN knw MAN.... No dey surprise ooo.... U nid d right connection b4 ur topic can hit FP... If he lik mak he dey interestin n sweet lik my mama soup, na relegation he go stil dey
NL doin ojoro sinx 2005

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2014
Na only if I craze Na I go join army

2 Likes

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by allanphash7(m): 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
may be you be HAY PEE CEE
#NAIRALAND politics

2 Likes

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 30, 2014
i honestly sympathize with these soldiers cuz no one wants to die but hey if their comrades are currently at the war front, defending Nigeria from Enemies both internal and external, then why on earth are they the ones that must mutiny? that tells me that the situation cannot be as bad as depicted. the soldiers winning the battles now are surely not using matchetes and dane guns are they? i also noticed most of them seem to be southerners... so there is some ralationship between ethnicity and this particular act of mutiny though im not sure of what the exact correlation might be.

these guys committed the most unforgivable crime in the military as they not only disobeyed a direct order which in this instance is as good as coming from the commander in chief of the armed forces himself, but they threatened the life of a superior officer... a general at that. if you know how the army works you should have been weeping for their lives since the day the news of their mutiny broke out.

the bottom line is the army is supposed to be the last line of defence against social insanity so any attempt for indiscipline to creep into the force must be stamped out, perhaps by the bullets of a firing squad or the hangman's noose.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Gorgeous58(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2014
Court martial things...
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by OgologoDimkpa: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2014
Trailblazer1: “Nobody has been able to tell us where they are being kept; nobody is volunteering information; nobody has been able to tell us where they are.

“We are just hearing that they have been moved to the Directorate of Military Intelligence Cell in Lagos.

“We will make the move so that the process would be filed on their behalf.”

For where, they've mud them since shocked
You'll never hear about them again.

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by OgologoDimkpa: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2014
godjohnson: Na only if I craze Na I go join army
But some people love to become soldiers.
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by M4gunners: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014
All the Oga,s@the top,na only una know the secrets una won cover wen make una won kill these innocent Soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by igwekinggg: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2014

Only God will save Nigeria 4rm dz thrash ... hmmmmn
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by musiwa95: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2014

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million promises military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN and even the UN security council. And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Uche Emeka or Colonel Umar Sambo inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
Email me, if you have a problem. delemusiwa@gmail.com

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745847_armybarrack222_gifbcef5a138ec261b23265fba762467e88

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Trailblazer1(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics

Soooo sorry bro.
But you are not a TRAIL BLAZER

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by dollarlander: 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics

Sorry. Its not their fault. It had happened to me. We have millions of Nigerians using Nairaland every one posting simultaneously. The mod may not see your post and may have FP the one he/she saw before your post.

Don't be discouraged keep posting.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2014
you guys don't seem to understand. the legal system in the military is not the same as that in the civilian circles. when you're convicted in the military, you're usually not given then chance 2 use the services of a lawyer. you're tried in the military court.
all these mutinies are the result of people joining the military to escape unemployment.
I would suggest they are punished, jailed for a few weeks with hard labour to serve as a deterrent to prevent future mutinies.
the root cause of these mutinies should also be addressed

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by MilitaryMinded(m): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2014
Unfortunately, some deeds just can't go unpunished. Not all mutinous offenses can lead to executions ( it depends on the severity of the offense ). These men all know the penalties to such offenses yet some still went ahead to commit it. The military is no place for sentimental pardoning so they'll all get their due punishments
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by princelolly(f): 11:44am On Sep 30, 2014
Some1 should summarize d story boke
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Baawaa(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
Day by day young soldiers were facing trial for "Mutiny".What is literally meaning of Mutiny From my own dictionary,Mutiny means act of rebellion,revolt,sedition,uprising,insubordination,defiance,recalcitrance,revolution and so on. My own question is,how many politicians has face death warranty for corruption

3 Likes

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by darkroses(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics
decamp from apc enter pdp...na u go dee run from fp

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by davo3286: 11:48am On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics

Na wa for u oo!! Ki lo deee!!! FP na food!? Must you complain over trivial issues?? Keep shaking that your head until you shake your brain wiggles out of alignment.

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by NnamdiN: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
Aitee1:

Gone are the days when ppl join army for passion

Now it an option to opt out of poverty

That's why we are faced with such acts

angry angry angry
do you have such passion? undecided
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2014
musiwa95:
[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have communicated the video of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state and international body. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million of military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party. We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to kill anyone who is against the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove him and indirectly rule Benin city for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

And let me help you.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

House of Oduduwa

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Crazeman cheesy I see no similarity in altitude cheesy cheesy
Enjoyed the video though, brief time travelling to the 60's
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 30, 2014
Arminification coup and revolution all D way, Boko dey dere u na neva win na to dey mutiny una sef dem dey do, action film
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by publicenemy(m): 11:59am On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics

Its probably the moderators who post their topics and put them on frontpage as well...that's why you find so many stupid topics on front page when there are more intelligent topics not makinng front page ,becos the moderators are adolescents and teenagers who post premature topics and post them on front page... Topiccs like "why do ladies fart".... That's why Nairaland is a joke and there are never anny matured and expensive adverts on here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by SlimSkipper(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
davo3286:

Na wa for u oo!! Ki lo deee!!! FP na food!? Must you complain over trivial issues?? Keep shaking that your head until you shake your brain wiggles out of alignment.
GUY frm were u for waka come, jst hold ur mouth make i no lamblast ur life. angry
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by SlimSkipper(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Soooo sorry bro.
But you are not a TRAIL BLAZER
Trailblazer my foot
#vexing mode
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
#NAIRALAND politics
Aaaaah u pro any of diz? PDP, TANoid or pro-Daftency/GEJ?
If u aaah none of d above, nah whish kain miracle u wan come take dey make FP?
Eh?
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Trailblazer1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
publicenemy:

Its probably the moderators who post their topics and put them on frontpage as well...that's why you find so many stupid topics on front page when there are more intelligent topics not makinng front page ,becos the moderators are adolescents and teenagers who post premature topics and post them on front page... Topiccs like "why do ladies fart".... That's why Nairaland is a joke and there are never anny matured and expensive adverts on here.
Omo see beef OO !!!
When did TRAIL BLAZER become a NL moderator.
Meanwhile I made front page yesterday and today. Feedeefee!!!
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by hadibeb: 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2014
i wonder how people reason, this people are just used for ritual and no body is seeing that.
we are inside the militery we know what is happening in side. soldiers are missing every day
leaving their job,

every day news of died soldiers. wife's of the died soldiers send out of the barracks
immediately the information get to the authority that so so soldier is died, they will send their wife's out.

All the weapon are outdated weapons and they will give you to go and fight,
if its you will you go or is it because non of the members of your family is there. poor salaries, no pension, the only
settlement will be shared with the oga on top, that is why you see them after retiring they just go back
to square one GOD HELP US. The time has come for soldiers to weak up, that time is now
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by SlimSkipper(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trailblazer1:
Omo see beef OO !!!
When did TRAIL BLAZER become a NL moderator.
Meanwhile I made front page yesterday and today. Feedeefee!!!
you mst b really plsd wit ur sef nah, u re a great achiever, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Picks Ayedatiwa As Running Mate / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / PDP Officially Zones Presidency To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.