Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today (26023 Views)

Pardon Soldiers Arrested For Mutiny Against Bokoharam- Ezekwesili Begs Buhari / Five Ex-permanent Secretaries To Face Trial For Alleged Corruption / UN Moves To Stop Execution Of 54 Soldiers For Mutiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by bidexolumanish(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2014
mainheart: obong owoh abadie
etubong,idioko
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Trailblazer1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:
you mst b really plsd wit ur sef nah, u re a great achiever, abi?

Abeg no vex. I no go make front page again.
Infact, I will tell seun not to allow my post to be on front page. Hope that will pacify your anger?

Now, will you be my friend?

TRAIL BLAZER
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by SlimSkipper(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Trailblazer1:

Abeg no vex. I no go make front page again.
Infact, I will tell seun not to allow my post to be on front page. Hope that will pacify your anger?

Now, will you be my friend?

TRAIL BLAZER
i dontt make enemies only frnds to prove it am already followin you so pls kindly follow back
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by bokohalal(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2014
kennygee: I think we need to look into this Mutiny ish.

Soldiers refusing what they are trained to do doesn't happen every day.

A friend of mine said the weapons this BH guys use are more sophisticated than what our soldiers are given. Some of the guns won't even fire sometimes when they are face to face with BH guys.

If this is true, is it not a suicide mission?

But why is it raining Mutiny all of a sudden?

The Nigerian Military should be checked, something is definitely wrong some where.
Even if they were asked to go fight with bare hands they have no option but to go.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by davo3286: 12:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:
GUY frm were u for waka come, jst hold ur mouth make i no lamblast ur life. angry

Aproko
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Sammyblaq(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
last time was 12...now 60...2mao fit be a whole battalion. So help us LoRD!
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by mainheart(m): 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
emmy02:

Hehe.. My brothers. Ufan, idem abadie..
idioko enyineka
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by mainheart(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
bidexolumanish: etubong,idioko
mfuno abaha
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by SlimSkipper(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
davo3286:

Aproko
nah u get ur mouth. guy i dey follow u xo make u follow back #TANX
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by NwaAnambra(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
phoenixchap: Soldiers face mutiny charges while BH get amnesty pardon.

9ja you're too much
the soldiers should face the charges. If you see what those mofos form at military checkpoints you won't pity them. Silly set of people. They should go and die.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Civory(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
rather than killing all these soldiers for mutiny why not just dismiss them from the service
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by NwaAnambra(m): 1:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
phoenixchap: Soldiers face mutiny charges while BH get amnesty pardon.

9ja you're too much
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by fortsierafino(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
#BringBackOurSoldiers
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by davo3286: 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
SlimSkipper:
nah u get ur mouth. guy i dey follow u xo make u follow back #TANX

Guy y u dey folo me na, I dey owe u ni? Guy cane ur lane make I cane my lane o. Lol... Make I no folo now I go fall for gota. But no wori sha I go folo u bumper to bumper.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
When derz corruption in the country what do u expect? They dint investigate the fact that soldiers weren't fully equipped to face the terrorists. The govt is a lie.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by dannjo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Slonge2: see them. cowards. if it was against civilians now they will be forming Hitler. they should sentence all of them to death joor. Is it not their mates that are defending konduga..

All I have to say is simple...U ARE A FOOL...
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by apogeez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
if na to stand on the dey beat dia grandfather..na dia dey go rush do.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by musiwa95: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014

[b][size=18pt]His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
delemusiwa@gmail.com

Under international law, Nigeria has no power to execute, any member of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. To do so.. You will face International criminal court.

I have presented the video/documents of the Independent day of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria to over 100 head of state, international body and the United nation security council members. You can see the UN as someone posted online..if it correct. delivering military hardware to the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria upon request, because I am the International Recognized Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria made request to several countries and made complain against Nigeria. In total we have a commitment of over $200 million promises military hardware to help Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria re establish It army. Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria have communicated with other countries on several issue and even the UN and even the UN security council. And Goodluck Jonathan have been fully inform by the International community on Nigeria abuse of international law which is inline with international law.. Except if he is pretending to you.

International law give all officers from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria power to kill their senior inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria who is not from Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria.

International law allows Private Ola Ola Ola Olayemi to shoot Colonel Uche Emeka or Colonel Umar Sambo inside Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

International law requires Goodluck jonathan to transfer all officers of the military/police/dss etc not from the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria out of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and transfer back to Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria all officers of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria back home.

There is no fear to this. And officers of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria most know. They are back by International law. And when someone is back by International law. He can not be afraid. Your right can not be abuse. We would fight for you and have anyone jail at the International criminal court. No matter who that person or his position is . You can clearly see, that Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria is an independent country . And we would not take the abuse of the past anymore. And anyone or group or party who abuse that right, We give you the full power by international law, to perform your duty as officers and on anyone or group that is against Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria inline with International law.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

For those who may doubt if I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. You can see military hardware been delivered.. And if you doubt.. In history Benin city had no oba for 17 years because the oba of benin stole people into slavery and my great grand father remove oba of benin. the alafin of oyo and others and indirectly rule Benin city and others for 17 years..

I want to state, international law.. give you power not to pay any taxes to Nigeria. And Just like my great grand father got rid of slavery. You should not be slave to Nigeria. and stop paying taxes to Nigeria. It is your God given right..

Why have the other side Nigeria , not been paying taxes for 50 years. The reason is they knew that in trade treaty they dont pay taxes to another country. While they made Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria pay. and they have been planting agent of occupation in government to make you pay taxes for 50 years, while they dont pay.

As officer , you most know your duty is to protect and defense Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria and you have the power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. I say it against. International law give you all full power to protect the sovereignty of Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria. It is your God given right. because occupation of another country is illegal under international law.

Long live the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria
God Bless the Independent country of the kingdom of Western nigeria

His Royal Highness

D Ade. Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
Email me, if you have a problem. delemusiwa@gmail.com

Photo of United nation show country 2 map.. Can you recognized Jonathan Goodluck.
[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

[img]http://ntemfacofege.files./2011/01/un-maps-to-mr-biya.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1745847_armybarrack222_gifbcef5a138ec261b23265fba762467e88
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by jeflexy(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
CAN SOMEONE
LIKE MY
COMMENT
FOR NO
REASON PLS??
THANKS

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by uchdollar111: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why will they kill all our soldiers? meanwhile biking harangue is still operating. Anyway, why
don't you check out
www.myeventsgallery.com and sign up
before the official launch party!
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by 1025: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2014

A friend of mine said the weapons this BH guys use are more sophisticated than what our soldiers are given. Some of the guns won't even fire sometimes when they are face to face with BH guys.

The Nigerian Military should be checked, something is definitely wrong some where.

no our govt needs to be checked. politicians are sponsoring boko haram and non has been arrested or persecuted. the senior military officials who sold and share the weapons with boko haram are not facing any charges but u gather helpless junior officials and say u want to kill them.
Diaris God oooooooooooo (patie 2014).
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by juman(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
I will come back to read the thread.

Why a very corrupt government sentencing our military brothers to death?

A government that is obviously unserious with insecurity in the country.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by RunnaRunna(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Rehabilitating boko haram fighters who've surrendered n sentencin the soldiers to death,who do they even see as the terrorists?Does it mean tht once someone joins the army he looses evry right to reason and becmes a zombie.FELA rily did av a point as regards this khaki pple.Buh if the army goes ahead n executes those 12 then i guess servin the fatherland has gone to the dogs,i'd rather serve myself n giv d fatherland my middle finga.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2014

The Nigerian military ideology needs to be re-evaluated and some foreign military education introduced.
How on earth will you pocket billions meant to ensure your victory and no questions asked?
how on earth will a military officer drive against a one-way lane?
Why will a camou wearing douche sentence a passerby to "frog jump" without hearing for putting on a Camou lookalike?
these guys need some re-orientation abeg.

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Korrection(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
Imo...I think some bh supporters in the military are using this means to decrease the number of soldires meant to fight the bh boys. I hail dis nation.

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
SlimSkipper: dis seun guy or whosoever is in charge is very bias.
i posted dis same topic dis moring bt mine dint make Front page now someone else does and makes FP. Xo phatetic. Smhh undecided
#NAIRALAND politics

https://www.nairaland.com/1926297/60-soldiers-face-trial-mutiny

I posted same topic earlier on while Nigerians In nigeria were still sleeping as a result of difference In time zones and it was taken off.

I posted 3 topics which Includes this very one In discuss and all 3 were the first news at the political section this morning but the other 2 remained while this very one vanished.

May be its now in sambisa NL forest- lol.

Seems their is a prize to be won for posting ooo that is y they rigged both of us out- lol.

Its so funny but that's how things are in Nigeria.
Posting a topic here isn't a big deal though but if we have the mindset of altering anything just because we have the power to do so then why do we complain when our elected leaders do same?

Everything in naija must be subjected to manipulation even when nothing is at stake- its just a habit.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
chlowi: Another 60? Please somebody wake me up I must be dreaming!!!

wake up na grin grin
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by mansionhouse: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Boko Haram said they are fighting religious fight. The names listed are all non muslims and non Northerners. Spilling the blood of infidels for terrorists? Check well before you kill them.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
webdezzi:

The Nigerian military ideology needs to be re-evaluated and some foreign military education introduced.
How on earth will you pocket billions meant to ensure your victory and no questions asked?
how on earth will a military officer drive against a one-way lane?
Why will a camou wearing douche sentence a passerby to "frog jump" without hearing for putting on a Camou lookalike?
these guys need some re-orientation abeg.

Seriously.
Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by honprof1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
He who calls Nigeria Army coward, is not only a mediocre but also not fited in this society .. Ur comment simply shows ur nursing of suppressed beef for Nigerian army ; fine u could have had encounter with them out of ur carlessness or other related silly act to deserve being punished..
I advice u to source for more knowledge on this ongoing unrest situation in the norh east .

The more u look the less u see in Nigeria so wake up man ! Most of the soldiers are aware of the false intelligent report on formations so they applied their individual sense of bellonging .
If u recall from the judgement by the military tribunal pannel , the 12 soldiers were charged on 3 counts , mutiny, insorbodination and false allegation ..if false allegation is of a fact, WHY HAS THE GOC BEEN ASKED TO GO ON COMPULSORY RETIRement?

Slonge2: see them. cowards. if it was against civilians now they will be forming Hitler. they should sentence all of them to death joor. Is it not their mates that are defending konduga..

1 Like

Re: Another 60 Soldiers Face Trial For Mutiny Today by Markfedel(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
na wa ooo DHQ should take it easy wif dis soldiers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Refugees Reject Jonathan-Branded Relief Items / I Have Never Flown First-class In My Life” – Silverbird Boss Ben Murray Bruce / 'Doyin Okupe, No Amount Of Prayer Can Change Your Son Being Gay' - Lawyer Writes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.