Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Friends With Benefits - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends With Benefits (6625 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
kika23:
Oya I'm back....
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits by golddeejay(m): 12:02am On Oct 01, 2014
StPete:

You're so blunt and on point. Can I be ur friend.....?
in other word...can we be friends with benefits. Na joke i dey o
Re: Friends With Benefits by Waspy(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2014
Seriously, i dont know how other guys do it but i just can't bring myself to having sex with someone i don't love dearly undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2014
Waspy: Seriously, i dont know how other guys do it but i just can't bring myself to having sex with someone i don't love dearly undecided
kiss now some reason like I do grin Waspy I love you undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits by golddeejay(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2014
i like dis kind of relationship because i hate commitment and ladies being possessive. I always fulfil my part of the deal to satisfaction. They are always gud while they last...before they start gettin emotional. Women are bags of emotions n naturally possessive
Re: Friends With Benefits by Waspy(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: kiss now some reason like I do grin Waspy I love you undecided
wink wink
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2014
golddeejay: i like dis kind of relationship because i hate commitment and ladies being possessive. I always fulfil my part of the deal to satisfaction. They are always gud while they last...before they start gettin emotional. Women are bags of emotions n naturally possessive
shocked chai today na today all dis for women grin
Re: Friends With Benefits by MrCork: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: 1) Have u ever wished all you wanted to do to a particular person is sex and nothing more??

2) Do u think having a friend with benefit is better than having a lame relationship?

3) What if u both start falling for each other?

Is there anybody here who have friends with benefits and yet still keep their relationship intact?

A matured answer plz smiley

..poster...ok we r confused....is this thread about punnnny or isit about connecting punnny?.. Please clarify! undecided

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits by golddeejay(m): 12:30am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: shocked chai today na today all dis for women grin
temi, shey na lie
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 12:40am On Oct 01, 2014
golddeejay: temi, shey na lie
sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits by golddeejay(m): 12:51am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr undecided
lipsrsealed
princesstemi: sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr undecided
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 01, 2014
voodoo85: When we started seeing each other, i told him straight away dont expect anything, no strings attached. Now he is my husband

i'm sorry but i just had to laff out loud......hope the marriage is in the honey pot though
Re: Friends With Benefits by Pdizzle(m): 3:33am On Oct 01, 2014
Contrary to what people think, being friends with benefits is actually emotionally expensive. You somehow get hooked.
Re: Friends With Benefits by sekzy99(m): 4:00am On Oct 01, 2014
Its better if its called no strings attached relationship... have lot of experience in dis. Am in one presently... We see wen anyone of us needs se**xx
Re: Friends With Benefits by talk2odim: 5:04am On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay: Please wat is d meaning of fwb
U being serious or really naive?
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:06am On Oct 01, 2014
shockwave91:

i'm sorry but i just had to laff out loud......hope the marriage is in the honey pot though

It is
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 01, 2014
Pdizzle: Contrary to what people think, being friends with benefits is actually emotionally expensive. You somehow get hooked.

Of course. Because its not one nite stand. U get to know person. Sex is getting better when u get to know person. For guys is suppose its doesnt matter- its about f.ucking the hole. No brain involved
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
sekzy99: Its better if its called no strings attached relationship... have lot of experience in dis. Am in one presently... We see wen anyone of us needs se**xx
like serious how do you feel aving sex with someone u feel noting for To me is @ same as piking a gal Frm club to f**k sorry for dat bt really want to knw wink
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2014
voodoo85:

Of course. Because its not one nite stand. U get to know person. Sex is getting better when u get to know person. For guys is suppose its doesnt matter- its about f.ucking the hole. No brain involved
hmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Friends With Benefits by sekzy99(m): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: like serious how do you feel aving sex with someone u feel noting for To me is @ same as piking a gal Frm club to f**k sorry for dat bt really want to knw wink
A gal frm club is just a one tym tin while dis is constant till we both dcide odawise n btw dres natinn rong in it n I do like(nt love) her.
Its mutual agreement
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2014
sekzy99:
A gal frm club is just a one tym tin while dis is constant till we both dcide odawise n btw dres natinn rong in it n I do like(nt love) her.
Its mutual agreement
hhhhhhhh dat serious lipsrsealed kkkkkk
Re: Friends With Benefits by kaboninc(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: like serious how do you feel aving sex with someone u feel noting for To me is @ same as piking a gal Frm club to f**k sorry for dat bt really want to knw wink

You want to know? Things like this, you don't know by asking or someone telling. You know by experiencing it. So let your curiosity take you to the unknown.
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2014
kaboninc:

You want to know? Things like this, you don't know by asking or someone telling. You know by experiencing it. So let your curiosity take you to the unknown.
cheesy ok I don hear grin Oya who ready make I try see how it works friends with benefits smiley but my own go come with gift oooo like cars houses millions cash and so on if u are interested rush come sharp cheesy
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2014
talk2odim:
U being serious or really naive?
Over ceriousness dey worry me o
Re: Friends With Benefits by chimerase2: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2014
Chai princesstemi mo ti ri pe oko lon wa smh embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2014
chimerase2: Chai princesstemi mo ti ri pe oko lon wa smh embarassed
embarassed chai u don start abi am busy joor cheesy agbaya
Re: Friends With Benefits by talk2odim: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2014
rozzay:
Over ceriousness dey worry me o
Well it is mostly a controlled relationship with no commitments but involves sex. It can be best described as a platonic but sexual relationship. What it evolves to highly depends on the parties involved. It cud also end well or in a disaster. It also has itz adv and disadv.
Re: Friends With Benefits by chimerase2: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: embarassed chai u don start abi am busy joor cheesy agbaya
I dn find u tire
Chai temi future iyawo mi shey wa fe mi cry
Ife yi le gon embarassed
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2014
chimerase2: I dn find u tire
Chai temi future iyawo mi shey wa fe mi cry
Ife yi le gon embarassed
Rara mi o le fe you no get money cheesy grin abi u go buy range for a start tongue

1 Like

Re: Friends With Benefits by kaboninc(m): 9:04am On Oct 01, 2014
princesstemi: cheesy ok I don hear grin Oya who ready make I try see how it works friends with benefits smiley but my own go come with gift oooo like cars houses millions cash and so on if u are interested rush come sharp cheesy

That's SCAM! Guys with benefits don't fall for that.
Re: Friends With Benefits by princesstemi(f): 9:08am On Oct 01, 2014
kaboninc:

That's SCAM! Guys with benefits don't fall for that.
cheesy angry
Re: Friends With Benefits by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 01, 2014
talk2odim:
Well it is mostly a controlled relationship with no commitments but involves sex. It can be best described as a platonic but sexual relationship. What it evolves to highly depends on the parties involved. It cud also end well or in a disaster. It also has itz adv and disadv.
Oooooooh ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Had Baby For Brother Says She Can’t Stop Having Sex With Him (photos) / Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.