Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? (6578 Views)

Sex With A Smaller Virgin Girl And Now This Is Happening (Picture) / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:24pm On Nov 17, 2018
Most Nigeria girls were disvirgined because of:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Free sometimes, you can add yours.

I will never marry a girl who countless dicks has ransacked her punny, never!

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
It's hard because there's too much poverty and hypocrisy in the land...

Not all being disvirgined by all what you listed above tho. Some where disflowered through rape or due to peer pressure.

I have a very young girl on my neck who keeps telling me if I don't disvirgin her she would disvirgin herself........ Her mom no dey allow her go out so she feels she's missing something her mate already enjoying..

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by GOFRONT(m): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
grin

But you know say na table you wan shake ba??
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Saff(f): 12:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
Okay and the countless of community dicks populating this country means what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by LuciferDivine: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

WhatsApp / facebook group admin status

Push Nairaland topic to FP

Ban Facebook / Nairaland foe

New phone

Logo design

Projects & assignments

Exams

House rent

Codeine + weed

Accommodation

Recharge card

New hair / make-up

Engagement ring (the best grin)

Promise of VISA

Job offer

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by sehin79(m): 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2018
WELL if there is no virgin... you must also ask that there are too much desperate weirdo and pervert out there...getting this girls while they are young.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:30pm On Nov 17, 2018
GOFRONT:
grin

But you know say na table you wan shake ba??
No be only table nah wardrobe grin
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

Phone
Logo design
Projects & assignments
Exams
House rent
Codeine + weed
Accommodation
Recharge card
I've always know you to be a fool, get outta here
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 17, 2018
this thread is shallow and baseless

what the OP does not know will soon grow big enough to swallow him up in one gulp
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by GOFRONT(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Toh......This table you wan shake, so many ladies plenty on top ooh..... grin grin

Toh.......So many mileage has gone far oo
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:
It's a pity most of Nigerian girls pvssy looks like reservoir, it's just a pity.

I will never marry a leftover, never in my life!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Lolzz why did u have to use that word na grin grin
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by aybee08(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
Virgins don't come out to say they're virgin but we still have a lot of them. Beside if a girl tell you she's a virgin this days you don't believe her because of the amount of girls you've laid

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
this thread is shallow and baseless

what the OP does not know will soon grow big enough to swallow him up in one gulp
If it's shallow and baseless you shouldn't have commented, now fvck off.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Why are you looking for a virgin?I am suspecting this op. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
If it's shallow and baseless you shouldn't have commented, now fvck off.
seek wisdom or wallow in regrets... ur mindset is a layoff and a let down

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz why did u have to use that word na grin grin
That's the right word to use bro
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
he is a frustrated fornicator... imagine dat... a fornicator looking for a virgin to use and dump again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

waiting you wan carry virgin do undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
chenzen:
seek wisdom or wallow in regrets... ur mindset is a layoff and a let down
Your stupidity and backwardness will lead you into the state of comatose someday, don't ever argue with your elders, now run along like a demented dog. grin
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Maybe in the north, virgin's are hard to find, yes very possible. Down south, especially south west, it's very common. My wife was a virgin before I met her. She has 4 sisters and all of them were confirmed virgin by their husbands . We interact a lot. My elder sister was a virgin before she got married.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Suspecting me for what? you think I will end up with an overused product, never!
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Oreofepeters: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
Hmm you got them many in your circle...

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
JjBankys:
waiting you wan carry virgin do undecided
Looking for a virgin wife
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Looking for a virgin wife
are you a virgin? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Apina(m): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:

Indomie and can coke

200 Naira suya

500 Naira Kilishi

Shawarma and can coke

Jollof rice and chicken

buns and water

Why's it so hard to find people with common sense these days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 12:48pm On Nov 17, 2018
LuciferDivine:

New phone

Logo design

Projects & assignments

Exams

House rent

Codeine + weed

Accommodation

Recharge card

New hair / make-up

Engagement ring (the best grin)

Promise of VISA

Job offer

You are here again undecided
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2018
Rextizzle:
Your stupidity and backwardness will lead you into the state of comatose someday, don't ever argue with your elders, now run along like a demented dog. grin
cheap and petty thats what u are.

spiritual instability is ur biggest challenge... seek help or be destroyed by it

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2018
Oreofepeters:
It's hard because there's too much poverty and hypocrisy in the land...

Not all being disvirgined by all what you listed above tho. Some where disflowered through rape or due to peer pressure.

I have a very young girl on my neck who keeps telling me if I don't disvirgin her she would disvirgin herself........ Her mom no dey allow her go out so she feels she's missing something her mate already enjoying..
This one is serious o, but seriously most of these girls that will trade their bodies for just little money or food are much, bunch of hungry girls in this country expectially those ones in University, they are the worst.
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Rextizzle(m): 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
JjBankys:
are you a virgin? undecided
Yeah
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 17, 2018
Re: Why Is It Too Hard To Find A Virgin Girl In Nigeria? by samysmoothfresh: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2018
Saff:

for now, the topic is on "virgin girls"

when its time to discuss "community dicks", we will call you and listen to what ever you want to say

so in the meantime, contribute to the topic or stfu and gtfo of here!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / Why Is Sex With Virgin Very Stressful / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.