Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola (40335 Views)

Kaduna Suspects First Case Of Ebola? (ABU Student?) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by 100Cents: 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank God....

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by happykidArotiba(m): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ah!!!. Now americans could be dangerous here....in making some african countries alredi free from it pay!!!...nigeria! Lets still keep our eyes open.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by elspycey(m): 10:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
shocked say 'walahi'
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Franchise21(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
In a way. it serves America right

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by neighbourhud: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
sirjohnson: A new findings just confirmed that the man just arrived from West Africa...Read the full authentic story Here
What do you expect them to say, that he just arrived from Europe?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by rattlesnake(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
america will know

COS IT IS THEIR VIRUS

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
free ,fair, non-discriminatory and generous . 9jerian govt learn now 4rm ebola.
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
odepacy: No comment, shuo wait o I tot U.S said dey r untouchable?

a typical Nigerian rationale...SMH 4 u big time!!
I hope the man's home country will also make an apology to the USA just like many dark-brained Nigerians suggested the US did during the case of liberian-born-american patrick sonya

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by xp17(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
akpanikpe: Bck to the state oya, let's sit and watch the magic, dat is wen they dint come up wit a story dat the victim is not a US citizen, and is an African american grin
I guess you don't know the meaning of African American (AA).

TO TOPIC.
I can see some ungrateful fools roaming around this thread. the same US that you fools are mocking, has been in the center to put an end to this viral disease. As we speak Obama has deployed 3000 military personnel to render possible assistance in Liberia.

the US military has been working side by side with other research institutes to bring out some findings in other to make these ingrates sleep with ease, while your so called Russia is bullying her next door neighbor. goat get sense pass some people self.

fools!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by ideyvexnow: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Live American Nation Wide CDC Broadcast on CNN, Aljeezera, Fox News and MSNBC etc. Now!!!
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
MrTeymee: Best news ah heard 2day cheesy

May God av Mercy on ur dirty soul. Smh

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by SeverusSnape(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
I trust Uncle Sam. He'll surely contain the spread of the virus.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
it's time for exportation of ewedu, bitter cola and salt solution to USA.... time to make money......

honourable tb josh would have seen this buh for the sake of his collapsed building

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by bayocanny: 10:48pm On Sep 30, 2014
HisSexcellency: Now this is getting interesting. grin

What is getting interesting that news
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by 50calibre(m): 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Lol Nigerians and stupi*dity are like brothers & sisters.

I see a lot of you rejoicing, sorry to disappoint you, Ebola is a third world disease, it cannot thrive in a civilised setting.

Unlike Africa where adequate training & facilities to combat infectious diseases are lacking America has all it takes to stop Ebola in its tracks quickly. If it involves tracking down contacts, & quarantining them, it will be don't swiftly & efficiently.

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by maum: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
I'm beyond shocked at the comments I'm seeing here. How can you folks be like this? Whatever it is you think USA did to you 'that someone is yet to proove', not that I'm defending them because I couldn't care less, should this thing spread God forbid, it'll affect people. How can yoi wish someone bad? Where's our morality? Where's our humanity? Daz all

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by marriedvirgin: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
kayce911: I trust USA unlike we africans,they wil contain it....let me see those saying ebola is white men's lab invention to reduce our population.

you are right,this country has very high health standards my brother.They would contain it now now now and it would not spread like what is happening back home.
imagine say them give me health insurance way i no get kobo for my pocket and i have been receiving medical care for free since ages.
those that are happy that ebola would spread are just disturbing themselves

8 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Though I've been moved to saying this many times but these rash of anti American comments make me sad as a Nigerian.

To all of Seuns American guests on the forum, please accept my apology on behalf of many decent Nigerians on the forum.

Not all Nigerians share the anti American mentality, and most importantly Nigerians are compassionate citizens who cares about people genuinely.

I trust that America and her pharmaceutical industry will solve this epidemic as they have solved even more dangerous ones in the past.

We decent Nigerians support your efforts in eradicating this epidemic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by AbouNazir(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Y'all pathetic! America is not responsible for your problems. There are Nigerian-Americans on this forum. Haters, easy now. As we all know, EVD is not a problem for the US... at all. We will not lose sleep over it.

God bless America and Nigeria too. cool

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
I see them panicking on CNN... We've been through it
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Silensa(m): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
mmanu akara di uto, onye ratu ebeya aratu. Usa enjohy una own share

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by sirjohnson(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
neighbourhud:
What do you expect them to say, that he just arrived from Europe?

I wonder o

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by gomiokez(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
:oIts well with them
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by bayocanny: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
safarigirl: Everything na turn by turn, hope all those that banned us from coming into their country, extend same hand to the US of A cheesy

Chai!! See how backwardness we are Africans are mentally retardeen what cause for jubilation if I may ask?

6 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
gosh...i feel like nairaland is full of crap

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by marriedvirgin: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
adebisicutie: Obviously they'll contain the situation easily, it's very unlikely that any American will die from Ebola. They never stopped flights from West African Countries affected even though they could have easily done that because they know they'll easily contain the situation so their citizens have nothing to fear.

tell them that ,i don't know why people are happy here
The America you have always known has not changed,i can bet my head for their health care system.Why do you think the American doctor's who contracted ebola from West Africa were rushing back to America to get treated?For your information,all of them are now well and have even returned to West Africa to help those who are doing
No one would die of it in America unless them swear you juju kiss

1 Like

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by datguru: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
xp17: I guess you don't know the meaning of African American (AA).

TO TOPIC.
I can see some ungrateful fools roaming around this thread. the same US that you fools are mocking, has been in the center to put an end to this viral disease. As we speak Obama has deployed 3000 military personnel to render possible assistance in Liberia.

the US military has been working side by side with other research institutes to bring out some findings in other to make these ingrates sleep with ease, while your so called Russia is bullying her next door neighbor. goat get sense pass some people self.

fools!

Abuse is not the best way to correct or educate people. One who should have learned from this will see no point in all you said, rather his mind will be to abuse back

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
now, the u.s will take ebola seriously
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by aris2014(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
nanizle: The CDC just confirmed the first case of Ebola in the United States, according to Reuters. The patient was placed in "strict isolation" at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas earlier today.

A patient in a Dallas hospital has been confirmed to have the Ebola virus, News 8 has learned.

In a statement issued Tuesday night, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas said the patient was admitted based on symptoms and "recent travel history."

The hospital, located at Greenville Avenue and Walnut Hill Lane in northeast Dallas, said it's complying with all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of Health to ensure the safety of other patients and medical staff.
A press conference to discuss the case is scheduled for 5:30 pm.

At least 3,091 people have died from Ebola since the West African outbreak was first identified in Guinea six months ago. Last week, the CDC warned that between 550,000 and 1.4 million people in West Africa could be infected with Ebola by January 2015.
News of the virus' appearance sent the share prices of key biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies skyrocketing in after-hours trading, in anticipation that large drug companies may benefit from creating a vaccine. BioCryst Pharma shot up 15 percent in after-market trading, while Tekmira soared by nearly 17 percent.

This story is developing...

http://gawker.com/cdc-confirms-first-case-of-ebola-in-u-s-1640930442

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102037055
Nice am loving this game. Let see how you will manage your own ebola. Nigeria doesn't need your drugs any more. Hope it will be enough for your people? grin
nanizle: The CDC just confirmed the first case of Ebola in the United States, according to Reuters. The patient was placed in "strict isolation" at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas earlier today.

A patient in a Dallas hospital has been confirmed to have the Ebola virus, News 8 has learned.

In a statement issued Tuesday night, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas said the patient was admitted based on symptoms and "recent travel history."

The hospital, located at Greenville Avenue and Walnut Hill Lane in northeast Dallas, said it's complying with all recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and the Texas Department of Health to ensure the safety of other patients and medical staff.
A press conference to discuss the case is scheduled for 5:30 pm.

At least 3,091 people have died from Ebola since the West African outbreak was first identified in Guinea six months ago. Last week, the CDC warned that between 550,000 and 1.4 million people in West Africa could be infected with Ebola by January 2015.
News of the virus' appearance sent the share prices of key biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies skyrocketing in after-hours trading, in anticipation that large drug companies may benefit from creating a vaccine. BioCryst Pharma shot up 15 percent in after-market trading, while Tekmira soared by nearly 17 percent.

This story is developing...

http://gawker.com/cdc-confirms-first-case-of-ebola-in-u-s-1640930442

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102037055
Nice am loving this game. Let see how you will manage your own ebola. Nigeria doesn't need your drugs any more. Hope it will be enough for your people?

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by GoldCircle: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Let me quickly remind some folks here. This is the USA we are talking about here. Trust me, they'll contain it. Don't forget that they have contingency arrangements for biological warfare. This can be easily deployed as a framework for containing this virus.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by prowlG: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Cheap Mtn Data bundles!!!
#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb
#900 for 750mb
#1200 for 1gb
https://www.nairaland.com/1917369/extremely-cheap-mtn-data-300
Re: U.S. Records First Case Of Ebola by Quelme: 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Thank you ebola... Next destination U.K!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Indian Woman Suffocates After Being Buried Alive In Cow Dung For Snake Bite(Pics / 10 Takeaways From Briefing By Akin Abayomi, Today / COVID-19: Inside Gbagada General Hospital's Isolation Centre (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.