Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Agriculture Grants Thread - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Grants Thread (25857 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Grants For Nigerian Farmers / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Willgates(m): 1:01am On Oct 07, 2014
roxell120:
start any agric biz wit federal govt loan for youth empowerment through agric HOW IT WORKS register wit ur state coordinator as a group of ten people wit d aim of going into any agric venture eg fishery,poultry,tree crop, processing etc. When ur fund is released we set d business up for u,provide all the imputs including training.cash will be given wen necessary.after production,u can sell to us or sell to the open market.each group gets maximum of N5m in imputs.repayments starts after one year of setting the biz up spreading for two years.get the contact of ur state coordinator by adding me(christopher ezeuko) on facebook and check my page info.im the anambra state coordinator for agro-allied csp nig ltd.the facilitator of this project nationwide.phone; 07056548121

sounds nice... Please what are the qualifications? Can an undergraduate like me apply?
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Appswheel(m): 1:11am On Oct 07, 2014
NIGERIA: FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR INVENTORS AND INNOVATORS

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

PRESIDENTIAL STANDING COMMITTEE ON INVENTORS AND INNOVATIONS (PSCII) IN NIGERIA

In 2005, a Presidential Standing Committee on Inventions and Innovations was set up to:

i. Encourage innovations and inventions in technology in Nigeria.
ii.Examine any research claims and access what can be done to take such claims to prototype and commercial level; and
iii. Suggest how funds could be sourced to finance the various stages of development from prototype to commercialization.

The Committee has commenced its assignment and has established a databank on Discoveries, Inventions and Innovations in Nigeria. The data will facilitate the process of technology assessment, evaluation and Government support for commercialization.

Closing deadine OCT 24
READ MORE
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Appswheel(m): 1:13am On Oct 07, 2014
NIGERIA: FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR INVENTORS AND INNOVATORS

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

PRESIDENTIAL STANDING COMMITTEE ON INVENTORS AND INNOVATIONS (PSCII) IN NIGERIA

In 2005, a Presidential Standing Committee on Inventions and Innovations was set up to:

i. Encourage innovations and inventions in technology in Nigeria.
ii.Examine any research claims and access what can be done to take such claims to prototype and commercial level; and
iii. Suggest how funds could be sourced to finance the various stages of development from prototype to commercialization.

The Committee has commenced its assignment and has established a databank on Discoveries, Inventions and Innovations in Nigeria. The data will facilitate the process of technology assessment, evaluation and Government support for commercialization.

Closing deadine OCT 24
READ MORE

http://.com/career
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by CoolKizzy(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2014
subscribing . . .
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2014
Confused.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Turner20: 1:49am On Oct 07, 2014
i want to venture into fish farming how can i get loan for capital and what are the TOCs
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by ayorin: 2:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls I want to know how to get Grant.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Faitholu(m): 3:50am On Oct 07, 2014
1stUnique:

i av also thinks its 6mnth.

To be frank, the correct answer is 6 months. But I strongly recommend BoA for any of us who lacks fund but genuinely wish to go into agriculture. I and my brother have applied and we got the loans. And a very interesting aspect of it is that repayment (loan tenor) is 18 months with d first 6 months free grace period! I can supply more details and one-on-one assistance. Send me ur bbm pin or email or whatsapp to faithonbb@yahoo.com. Let's grow together and suceed in our father's land!
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by aprokomania(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2014
please op let us discuss. I have 12 plots I want to develop for agriculture. what's your emaip
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Faitholu:

To be frank, the correct answer is 6 months. But I strongly recommend BoA for any of us who lacks fund but genuinely wish to go into agriculture. I and my brother have applied and we got the loans. And a very interesting aspect of it is that repayment (loan tenor) is 18 months with d first 6 months free grace period! I can supply more details and one-on-one assistance. Send me ur bbm pin or email or whatsapp to faithonbb@yahoo.com. Let's grow together and suceed in our father's land!

It was six (6) months before, but its now three (3) months.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by ab3458(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Kalusam:
nice blog man! Keep up the good work, I wish I knew the blog since

http://www.bankofagricultureng.com/BranchLocation.aspx?id=37 You can also see the full list from an article i wrote on my blog last year here: http://kalusam./2013/09/18/nigeria-locate-the-bank-of-agriculture-nearest-to-you/
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Aderiade(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2014
roxell120:
start any agric biz wit federal govt loan for youth empowerment through agric HOW IT WORKS register wit ur state coordinator as a group of ten people wit d aim of going into any agric venture eg fishery,poultry,tree crop, processing etc. When ur fund is released we set d business up for u,provide all the imputs including training.cash will be given wen necessary.after production,u can sell to us or sell to the open market.each group gets maximum of N5m in imputs.repayments starts after one year of setting the biz up spreading for two years.get the contact of ur state coordinator by adding me(christopher ezeuko) on facebook and check my page info.im the anambra state coordinator for agro-allied csp nig ltd.the facilitator of this project nationwide.phone; 07056548121
I am really interested in this. I will need more details. Pls, contact me on ladedex_03@gmail.com tnks.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by segzytemi(m): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Booked....
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by sylve11: 7:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Nice thread! cool
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by corpROYAL(m): 7:18am On Oct 07, 2014
nice one, interesting.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by henrixx(m): 7:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Faitholu:

pls im interested, let's chat on Watsap...give me ur contact
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by corpROYAL(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
nice one, interesting. the major aspect is that. l wish to go into farming business but the problem is where to get farm land. l reside around Karu Local Government of Nasarawa State boundary local govt between Nasarawa and Abuja. If there is anyone with useful information on how to get farm land and if you are a farmer residing around this area we can hook up.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by samseen02(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Giftedstan(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=DadaStephen1 post=26844725]Sorry I have not been able to participate, I've been quite busy.
Bank Of Agriculture grants loans to farmers and wanna be farmers all over Nigeria(especially in the northern part).
The loans are divided into three categories;

-Micro Fund: within the range of N1,000,000 downwards. Requires no business plan, and no Collateral but you must have a guarantor.

-Medium Fund: N1,000,000 - N10,000,000. Requires a business plan. May/may not require collateral but also expects you to have a guarantor.

-Macro Fund: N10,000,000 and above. This requires Business plan and collateral.

To have an access to their loan you need to open and run an account with them for only three months.
it simple and has lots of benefits
first you can secure the capital for ur bussiness from this source through loan services which they render
you get 6months free non payment till after six months
am in the process of securing mine currently
and once more they need no collateral for loans below 1million
all it takes is to keep ur account active with them
open with two thousand naira.
ur five passports
means of identification
if you need atm card an extra one thousand naira
interest varies but below 8%
after six months you start paying everything in installment

quite informative. Good day Mr. Plz can u intimate me wt d procedures and wia d bank z located. Thanks 4 ur anticipated reply
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by freecharles(m): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2014
Has anybody heard about YOUwin, a grant given to Nigerians with a great proposal by the government?
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Giftedstan(m): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Faitholu:

plz I'm seriously interested. I've got alot of experience on farming buh fund as been my limitation. I'm currently into cassava and water melon farming now. Plz ur support or help securing/gettin a load to facilitate my farming will be highly appreciated.thanks
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by seraphicesty: 8:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Thank you guys for this information, am heading to BOA after the break.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by chiboy429(m): 8:23am On Oct 07, 2014
This is wonderful,bringing this to the limelight. Nice thread no doubt
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
corpROYAL:
nice one, interesting. the major aspect is that. l wish to go into farming business but the problem is where to get farm land. l reside around Karu Local Government of Nasarawa State boundary local govt between Nasarawa and Abuja. If there is anyone with useful information on how to get farm land and if you are a farmer residing around this area we can hook up.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 8:44am On Oct 07, 2014
Apart from Bank of Agriculture, Nigeria, there's IFAD (international funds for Agricultural Development). It's owned by the united nations to help reduce famine in Africa.
I will give details and contact details when we have more people on this thread.
Let's help ourselves and encourage the young generation to drlve into Agriculture. This is my own little contribution to the society.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Join the Agric Revolution in Nigeria. Are you a farmer? Then send an email to farmbaskit@outlook.com and dbabados@gmail.com. The email should consist pictures of your produce, their names or species, your location and your phone number and the name of your farm. From now on, all you need to do is farm, we'd do the marketing and delivery for you. We distribute nationwide and have links in other countries. You can also call Dada - 08093094017, Deola 08077204837 Henry 08038744862 and Ola Rotimi 08033336643

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 07, 2014
So much following this thread... Thanks for all the info given so far
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by abolem369(m): 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
DadaStephen1:
I hope my information was helpful? Please guys, let's share what we already know with tose who don't. You could be a hero for that.
Plz can I have your contact! Thanks
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 9:22am On Oct 07, 2014
idnoble007:
So much following this thread... Thanks for all the info given so far
you are welcome, Information is power. What you don't know has an advantage over you.
Guys, let's share the information we have, that can make Nigeria a better place.
I also want to appreciate NL for putting this on the front page. Let's join hands to put an end to poverty, hunger and unemployment in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by abolem369(m): 9:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Faitholu:

Check your mail
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Callfubu(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2014
DadaStephen1:
Join the Agric Revolution in Nigeria. Are you a farmer? Then send an email to farmbaskit@outlook.com and dbabados@gmail.com. The email should consist pictures of your produce, their names or species, your location and your phone number and the name of your farm. From now on, all you need to do is farm, we'd do the marketing and delivery for you. We distribute nationwide and have links in other countries. You can also call Dada - 08093094017, Deola 08077204837 Henry 08038744862 and Ola Rotimi 08033336643

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.