Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Agriculture Grants Thread - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Grants Thread (25858 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Grants For Nigerian Farmers / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 6:07am On May 06, 2017
Cooperative Societies are the best means to access loans now.
You can get up to the tune of N10,000,000 as a group.
All you need do is tender your certificate and financial records as a group for at least 6 months
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by philchudi: 9:30am On May 07, 2017
DadaStephen1:
Cooperative Societies are the best means to access loans now.
You can get up to the tune of N10,000,000 as a group.
All you need do is tender your certificate and financial records as a group for at least 6 months
OK thanks.

On my way to BoA tomorrow.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 5:14am On Jul 14, 2017
Goodluck!
Please remember to share your experience with us here.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Gboy1026: 11:25am On Sep 18, 2022
DadaStephen1:
Sorry I have not been able to participate, I've been quite busy.
Bank Of Agriculture grants loans to farmers and wanna be farmers all over Nigeria(especially in the northern part).
The loans are divided into three categories;

-Micro Fund: within the range of N1,000,000 downwards. Requires no business plan, and no Collateral but you must have a guarantor.

-Medium Fund: N1,000,000 - N10,000,000. Requires a business plan. May/may not require collateral but also expects you to have a guarantor.

-Macro Fund: N10,000,000 and above. This requires Business plan and collateral.

To have an access to their loan you need to open and run an account with them for only three months.
it simple and has lots of benefits
first you can secure the capital for ur bussiness from this source through loan services which they render
you get 6months free non payment till after six months
am in the process of securing mine currently
and once more they need no collateral for loans below 1million
all it takes is to keep ur account active with them
open with two thousand naira.
ur five passports
means of identification
if you need atm card an extra one thousand naira
interest varies but below 8%
after six months you start paying everything in installment

Is this still on I apply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.