Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Agriculture Grants Thread - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agriculture Grants Thread (25861 Views)

Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Grants For Nigerian Farmers / How I Became Very Comfortable Investing Into Agriculture within 4months!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Titiladeolu(m): 9:39am On Oct 07, 2014
This is a good development...I think I need to visit their office in Abuja.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Ofido(m): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2014
Faitholu:

To be frank, the correct answer is 6 months. But I strongly recommend BoA for any of us who lacks fund but genuinely wish to go into agriculture. I and my brother have applied and we got the loans. And a very interesting aspect of it is that repayment (loan tenor) is 18 months with d first 6 months free grace period! I can supply more details and one-on-one assistance. Send me ur bbm pin or email or whatsapp to faithonbb@yahoo.com. Let's grow together and suceed in our father's land!

MY BROTHER WATZ APP ME ON 08034903207, Am a poultry farmer based in Nsugbe anambra state Nigeria in need of serious expansion. we have 12plots of land but only 3plots already developed.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2014
abolem369:

Plz can I have your contact! Thanks
DSt 08093094017
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by zionsamuel: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls where is BOA office in Lagos? Am close to Ikeja.

Thank you do the info
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by xtacycares(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Pls is the 3 months full calander months?I have opened the BOA since 18th of August 2014, pls how can I go abt my loan?........
amarawa:
BOA requires 3 months, with good Biz plan and proof, you can get their loan. I go there regularly. they just approved my High Quality Cassava Flour loan, but this requires u to belong to the Nigerian Cassava Growers Association.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by fairprince(m): 9:57am On Oct 07, 2014
Can I also access this facility for a cassava farm in a hinterlamd ?
Who can qualify for a guarantor pls?
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Am following big time
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by xtacycares(m): 10:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Thanks bro for ur comment,inshort for everything sir,God bless u..........pls if u have wish I believe u have or anyone have the right numbers to call to confirm if its 3 months or 6 months,pls help........
Faitholu:

To be frank, the correct answer is 6 months. But I strongly recommend BoA for any of us who lacks fund but genuinely wish to go into agriculture. I and my brother have applied and we got the loans. And a very interesting aspect of it is that repayment (loan tenor) is 18 months with d first 6 months free grace period! I can supply more details and one-on-one assistance. Send me ur bbm pin or email or whatsapp to faithonbb@yahoo.com. Let's grow together and suceed in our father's land!
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by xtacycares(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Hello man,its gud the way u said when we have more people on this thread,bt the truth is we have no much time,u can share more info on IFAD now,so people that are ready can go for it asap.........help somebody's career today with the info.........God bless u...
DadaStephen1:
Apart from Bank of Agriculture, Nigeria, there's IFAD (international funds for Agricultural Development). It's owned by the united nations to help reduce famine in Africa.
I will give details and contact details when we have more people on this thread.
Let's help ourselves and encourage the young generation to drlve into Agriculture. This is my own little contribution to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Titiladeolu(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
DadaStephen1:
Apart from Bank of Agriculture, Nigeria, there's IFAD (international funds for Agricultural Development). It's owned by the united nations to help reduce famine in Africa.
I will give details and contact details when we have more people on this thread.
Let's help ourselves and encourage the young generation to drlve into Agriculture. This is my own little contribution to the society.

Brother,I really appreciate your information.

But please let's have the IFAD info as well so as to know and access the fund and for we as youth to be job creators and not job seekers.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by abolem369(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2014
DadaStephen1:

DSt 08093094017
Thanks
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:
I am also interested o! I was doing MSc in Agric Geography for a while, but couldn't complete it. I love Agric. I think I read somewhere that you must have started your little farm to an extent to qualify for the loan. Not so sure sha, but I know I read something like that earlier this year.
pls the course agric geography, summarise what d course is all about
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Lordwize(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
DadaStephen1:

When you get to the website, you will see branch locator, click your current state and you will get it. I currently live and work in Kaduna.
Im in KD, how can we hook up please?
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by soladnet14: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pls op, give us all the needed info
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by emmyz09(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Am currently in Katsina and am highly interested kindly inbox me details emmyz03@yahoo.com. Thanks for the info.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by oghenedorosteve: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
I tank everyone of u for ur contributions nd info on this thrend.Am a catfish farmer bt i need cash to carry on.Am in delta state,ples lets know our self from dis state so dat we can b able to put heads together.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by oghenedorosteve: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sorry in addition,i can b inboxed on my e mail @ johnokagbareokoro@gmail.com or on FB efeyotah emmanuel with phon number 07037445895.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by moyin2009: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
-I just open my account with BOA in Akure, and in the next 3 months i should start processing for the loan of #250k. get back soon
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by melifew213(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
corpROYAL:
nice one, interesting. the major aspect is that. l wish to go into farming business but the problem is where to get farm land. l reside around Karu Local Government of Nasarawa State boundary local govt between Nasarawa and Abuja. If there is anyone with useful information on how to get farm land and if you are a farmer residing around this area we can hook up.
What's d size of land u r looking at. Do u want to buy or lease.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
International Funds For Agricultural Development (IFAD) is an international organisation funded by the United Nations in the 1970s to reduce famine, hunger and poverty in Africa. They have offices all over the world. They give grants and loans to Agric Projects.
www.ifad.org
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't have to send you an email when you can get all the information here. I don't have to sell any information, let just discuss here and power ourselves. Ask me any question here and I will answer.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Agriculture is the only business you can do in Nigeria that you will get support from any government body from anywhere on earth.
Let's keep chatting and I will be inspired to bring more information.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Titiladeolu(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Many thanks Mr Stephen..I will update you as I carry on if I have any questions.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by LagosBoi2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
I have very deep interest in agriculture but i don't have a land yet, 2acres of land has been offered to me for farming with a token to be paid. will i still be given the money to start?
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Sutsillac(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mr. steve, U are a God sent and I appreciate u for trying to encourage the youths to delve into agriculture. God will bless u.
DadaStephen1:
Agriculture is the only business you can do in Nigeria that you will get support from any government body from anywhere on earth.
Let's keep chatting and I will be inspired to bring more information.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by DadaStephen1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
newly released fundraising documents will keep you from getting screwed http:///1qGfMiI

1 Like

Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by hilifoz1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
this is for real as so many youths though unemployment are venturing into it.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria is richly endowed with abundant agricultural products available in every state of the federation.

However, limited capacity for processing and preservation, results in huge losses and wastages.

In a bid to tackle this problem, Bank of Industry (BOI) is establishing a Cottage Agro-Processors Fund to support the establishment of cottage agroprocessing plants that will produce food products and raw materials for industries within and outside the Staple Crop Processing Zones (SCPZs) across Nigeria.

[url=boinigeria.com/capfund/#] Visit BOI's Website For More[/url]
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by calaohuru(m): 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
OP please can the LOAN be used for livestock farming?.
My PIN is 328cc80c for more info.
Re: Agriculture Grants Thread by LASTNIYI: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
The collateral aspect has always been d stumbling block cos agricultural projects requires proper funding which the #100,000 and below part of dis loan may not provide. But i think BOA is worth trying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun State Farmers, Let Meet Over Here / Obasanjo Hosts Chris Tucker At His Ota Farm (2011 Video) / Cheap Ways Of Raising Catfish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.