Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is (11624 Views)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Former Ikeja Local Government Chairman, Toyin Amzat Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Ajeromi Ifelodun local government
Chairman : Hon. Kamal Bayewu

Ifelodun Local Council Development

Chairman : Dr. Fatai Ajidagba (popularly called Ajifat)..

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Carlmax(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: ... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew
I like d _breast like dat... grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by san316(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2014
I didn't know that lions eat iron. Well nice rhyme there.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by tempem: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
sohl7: I know him cos he is a close friend to my family
hope he hasn't been sharing the curses with you guys?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by iheanyi40(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
Op ure on point; I don't knw him or her
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by begwong: 7:18am On Oct 02, 2014
How can i know him when he comes to the local government secretariat only once in a month when the grants comes
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by GraceInUSA: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
who e don help
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You need to stop exposing your bossom

Lol
U just made me view her profile pic.
I use to think that any babe that talks politics or post something meaniful like this one shouldn't have such pic as Dp.
U are on point but why in the first place view her Dp?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Hon Aniekan Akpan, immediate past ACN state chairman that cross carpetted to PDP. And the gov compensated him with the sit of chairman of the oil rich eket LGA.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2014
Our Local Govt system in Imo state is dead. Thanks to uncle Rochas
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by allanphash7(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2014
mushin local govt used to be my secondary school english teacher. we all knw him as UNCLE TEE
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Seriously o, me I gave my local government swear last week after one guy from the local government came over to the house and gave me a bill of 2000naira for Radio and Television tax.
Television una no help me buy
Cable channels, I don't watch for free.
Radio, i don't have.

The guy even said they'll come and lock the house if I don't pay within 48hours, I was pissed ehen.
shocked shocked

You guys pay Television and DSTV tax?? Oh Lawd! grin grin

Make I just siddon for Ogun st jeje
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Acidosis:
shocked shocked

You guys pay Television and DSTV tax?? Oh Lawd! grin grin

Make I just siddon for Ogun st jeje
Na oshi and we're dey do dem.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by timilehing(m): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2014
Like I care
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Acidosis(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Na oshi and we're dey do dem.
na serious oshi... I neva hear dat kain thing before for my life.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by austinereds(m): 7:56am On Oct 02, 2014
walahi since i was born i've never set my eyes on any LG councellor.talk less of chairman..
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by 01mcfadden(m): 7:57am On Oct 02, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: ... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew
grin
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by hayoakins(m): 8:01am On Oct 02, 2014
No, reason I don't vote during LG election. I only vote for Gov and president.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by jayminJr(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2014
Barr. Reginald Okwuoma
ETCHE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, R/S.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by peter4d2(m): 8:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Weneva any gal says she is been harrased/teased/raped/molested b4 anybody or grp take up d case dey need 2 verify hw she waz dressed cos most times it stern 4rm indecent dressing.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Atmmachine:

Do you know that this statement can get you a jail term in America ??
Do you know what is fundamental human rights ??
She has the right to wear only pant & bra
go and die
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 02, 2014
No!! Funny but true
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't care abt any local government chairman
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Mclick(m): 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
He will soon know me cos I am going to send him some an open letter that will run on the street; to the locals I mean
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by MightySparrow: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2014
I am coming,

let me find out from IFA oracle on Google. grin
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by RebelLeader15(m): 8:43am On Oct 02, 2014
Ondo State Governor has Berem-ed and Gbawe-d the state with supervising counsellors who are there to corner, kolobi, chop and clean mouth with Local Govt funds for 6 month. A classic example is my elder brother Hon Wale Og. He immediately move out of the country when his tenure expire....

For the now, I don't know, I haven't seen, I don't know the name and I don't want to know the fu*kstard robber that's stealing, kolobi, looting and chopping the money of my LGA.

If you quote me, I go swear for you.......#shikena
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by femi4: 8:53am On Oct 02, 2014
azpekuliar: My local government of residence, Kosefe Kosofe? I don't. However, I know the Amuwo-Odofin LGA chairman is Comrade Ayodele popularly referred to as Ayo. That's about it.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by femi4: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2014
dramaticspeak: I am not a politician but follow my discuss carefully. We keep blaming jonathan for little things around us. Pot hole on our street, trash not taken care of, bad water etc meanwhile we have local government chairmen who are suppose to handle such issues but we ignore them. If I ask, how may of you will come out and vote for the local government elections I ll see very few pple. I asked a man of recent who resides in mushin who his local govenment chairman is and he didn't know. He doesn't even know tat his chairman lives in ikoyi. We keep ignoring this people. Today they start as rats eating paper, tomorrow they become grass cutter eating cardboard, its when they become lions eating iron that we cry out. I am just creating the awareness. The floor is now open to contributions and bull shits from funny people
You just derail the thread with your breas.t!
Wetin I wan type before sef?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by yousee(m): 9:06am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: In my own local govt. My state governor is changing the LGA chairman like the diapers of a new born baby . . In the 5 years he's used,5 LGA chairman has served in my LGA(ILAJE LGA,ONDO STATE).And d LGA chairman knwing dey have limited time in the office will only source for ways to extort money or be fraudulent,so i don't have time cramming the name of them angry
Why should a sitting governor change LGA chairmen? Is this post now an appointment or is it constitutionally described as an elective position?

And some funny people will describe Mimiko as the "embodiment of democracy"

Bloody hypocrites
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Onegai(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2014
azpekuliar: My local government of residence, Kosefe? I don't. However, I know the Amuwo-Odofin LGA chairman is Comrade Ayodele popularly referred to as Ayo. That's about it.

If Ayo ever walks on the streets Festac or Amuwo Odofin, people will stone him with pure water. Even my elderly aunt is planning on voting for whoever opposes him, he's a big thug and a thief.

I don't know my LG chairman, we're in an estate. Never heard anything about him/her. I'm not even sure what LG we're under.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Saheed9: 9:14am On Oct 02, 2014
sohl7: I know him cos he is a close friend to my family
same here, but he has nt visit my awa since he don upgrade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agitation For Biafra, Setback For Igbo Presidency —moghalu / Speakership: Femi Gbajabiamila And His Team Meet Orji Uzor Kalu For Support (Pix / Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.