Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is (11626 Views)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Project Have He/she Executed? / Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Former Ikeja Local Government Chairman, Toyin Amzat Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Oct 02, 2014
I know amac chairman.

But honestly I don't know nkanu-east local govt.chairman.

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by brainey: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know her.........or him na man?I don't know him!
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Dapsynzeal(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
Absolutely no...The man is faceless and i don't give a damn because they are all useless
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by kenlash1(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2014
I. don't know who the f*cktard nd thief is but I sure knw my uncle is oneof d thieves(Councillor) working wif him

Seun since wen did f*cktard mean friend? Abeg I nor like all dis una computer wey dey change my mind
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919:

And the above are members of the species Spacecienis Bookerensis Emptimensis. The members of the species are identified by their penchant for using their computers to post blank comments on the Nairaland thread.
. make e no be say na you grammar go send you go heaven...I no know how e take concern ur life
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by TeamSimple(m): 6:18am On Oct 02, 2014
I know she's female,but her name I don't know,what she does being a local govt chairman is unknown. Am nat trying to be gender bias,but with the kind of egaliterian society we run in Nigeria,a female office holder is not what we need. Or apart from late Dore Akunyili rip which contemporary female office holder has performed exceptionally well?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Adekanye Oladele Rafiu, Chairman Lagos Mainland Local Government Area. cool
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: . make e no be say na you grammar go send you go heaven...I no know how e take concern ur life

As an amateur student of the various varieties of the Primate species....especially the bits that relate to the continued survival of the species,it is of course my business....especially as we must ensure the continued surivial of the species so that what happened at the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event might not happen again.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by kenlash1(m): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2014
TeamSimple: I know she's female,but her name I don't know,what she does being a local govt chairman is unknown. Am nat trying to be gender bias,but with the kind of egaliterian society we run in Nigeria,a female office holder is not what we need. Or apart from late Dore Akunyili rip which contemporary female office holder has performed exceptionally well?
a thief is a thief male or female, they are all there for the money.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by sureway1(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Choi grin grin. Una wicked no be small.

nigerian know when you dress awkward, it just that at times we pretend and hide under modernization....l can just conclude that she is a ...............

ans to her question... l don't know.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by teemy(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:
Seriously o, me I gave my local government swear last week after one guy from the local government came over to the house and gave me a bill of 2000naira for Radio and Television tax.
Television una no help me buy
Cable channels, I don't watch for free.
Radio, i don't have.

The guy even said they'll come and lock the house if I don't pay within 48hours, I was pissed ehen.

The main reason most nigerians have failed to follow governance and government is because we are not a majorly tax run society. Once that happens and the concept of 'it is not my money being mismanaged' we would wake up from our slumber. grin

Sorry Ope but now you would be interested in knowing who the guy is.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2014
eminado81: OW TO ENJOY FREE ........

I wonder why you want to add to the already serious unemployment problem in this country by promoting schemes that would drive a company out of business
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by seunlayi(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2014

do I have to know the name of a thief that was imposed on us by the oyo state government who had refused to conduct a local government election since 3 years ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by ElekeNtioba: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I am a member of the Primate species Spacecienis Bookerensis vanitatensis , which is a subgroup of the subgroup of the Homo sapiens (some scientists argue that am really member of a cross between the species Australopithecus afarensis and Homo neanderthalensis,., but opinions are still divided). Like me the members of the species are identified by their penchant for using their computers to post blank comments on the Nairaland comment threads, with the aim of winning as many likes as possible. The species is listed as being LC on the IUCN list.

who cares...go phuck urself!
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2014
teemy:

The main reason most nigerians have failed to follow governance and government is because we are not a majorly tax run society. Once that happens and the concept of 'it is not my money being mismanaged' we would wake up from our slumber. grin Sorry Ope but now you would be interested in knowing who the guy is.

Indeed....

Because we are a share the oil money society....people do not really care who runs their LGA because regardless of who is in charge (and so long as it does not prevent them from recieving their daily scheduled crumbs)....the oil money will come.

In industrial societies, LG revenues are based on how much tax revenue you attract in the form of companies setting up shop in your area. Of course services have to work...or the investment won't come...and the taxes won't come....and you would be broke because the central govt has no easy cash to share.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

who cares...go phuck urself!

Ah, this is a member of Homo puer autem petulantiae. This rare subspecies of the Homo Sapiens is regarded as having an assertive and opinionated mien, and is easily identified by the bright red coloring on its face when in full activated mode. Scholars are in disagreement over whether it may also be a subspecies of Homo neanderthalensis.

Nihil enim est filii non dicam.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919:

As an amateur student of the various varieties of the Primate species....especially the bits that relate to the continued survival of the species,it is of course my business....especially as we must ensure the continued surivial of the species so that what happened at the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event might not happen again.
. look is this madness an hereditary something or what...chairman wake up that ur grammar is of no use here,grade1 madness is what u re displaying and govts needs to provide a special place for u professors suffering from this type of *********-*
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Hishuula: . look is this madness an hereditary something or what...chairman wake up that ur grammar is of no use here,grade1 madness is what u re displaying and govts needs to provide a special place for u professors suffering from this type of *********-*

Indeed, the survival of the Primate species is the greatest controversy of our time.....how can we not come to grips with it?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Indeed, the survival of the Primate species is the greatest controversy of our time.....how can we not come to grips with it?

haaaaa na somebody born this one too o
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 02, 2014
teemy:

The main reason most nigerians have failed to follow governance and government is because we are not a majorly tax run society. Once that happens and the concept of 'it is not my money being mismanaged' we would wake up from our slumber. grin

Sorry Ope but now you would be interested in knowing who the guy is.
Sir I paid 10naira alone for this year's Land Use charge? Been paying Land Use charge for 4years now. What has government used that money for? Now some bunch of crooked thieves wants to collect "Radio and Television tax" I dey wait them na, make them come. Na dog I go take pursue all of them.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by oluFELAxy(m): 6:40am On Oct 02, 2014
I can bet 90% of Osun residents (especially youths) dont know their local government chairman because they were not elected into office by the people, but were appointed by our GOOD governor.
We cant know them, since they are not responsible to the mass but to the Governor.
For example, the past Local Government chairmen of Ife Central who were voted in are well known (E.g. Hon. Adetunmbi, Obawole etc)
#God_bless_Osun.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Joshkid(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2014
FFKfuckedBIANCA: ... and her bre.ast is even flat sef. Mtcheeeew
hahahaha...u badt ooh!
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by j4sure(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Its has to do with his impact on d area. Use,to hear about my lg chairman .
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by fowowe411: 6:50am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: In my own local govt. My state governor is changing the LGA chairman like the diapers of a new born baby . . In the 5 years he's used,5 LGA chairman has served in my LGA(ILAJE LGA,ONDO STATE).And d LGA chairman knwing dey have limited time in the office will only source for ways to extort money or be fraudulent,so i don't have time cramming the name of them angry
You are right.The state governor has really crippled grassroot government with this action of his.Same here in Owo LGA.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Atmmachine(m): 6:52am On Oct 02, 2014
slimmy05: You need to stop exposing your bossom

Do you know that this statement can get you a jail term in America ??
Do you know what is fundamental human rights ??
She has the right to wear only pant & bra

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Bitojoe(m): 6:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Mr Governor in ekiti state didn't conduct local government council election for complete four years.and he will leave the office this October.nawa for fayemi,nawa for apc.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by j4sure(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Its has to do with his impact on d area. Use, my lg chairman .COM ROTIMI RAHMON AKA ARUGBO
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by oliidell(m): 7:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Yep. Ddnt have to do no research. He is my neighbour. We share a fence.
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by LEOSIRSIR(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2014
Osogbo Local Govt Mr Faramade popularly called ROSEBUD
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nwaoguta(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Berem' are you in iba?
Re: Have You Ever Bothered To Find Out Who Your Local Government Chairman Is by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Nwaoguta: Berem' are you in iba?
yes! Why do you ask? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Power: FG To Concession Eight Dams / Won’t Tolerate Disobedience Of Court Orders — CJN Muhammad / Kidnappings: "Someday Soon It Would Be #BringBackOurParents" - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.