Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30322 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

This isnt about Peter Obi,it is rather about Anambra,you eediot!
You must think you have a drop of sense.
This your hate started from the culture section where you tried to connect your Isu towns to Anambra and was met with stiff resistance.
You moved into Politics with very little experience and now you are making a fool of your self.
Obi is adored all over the world and you can only wish to have somebody like him in your government house. Chief Obi wasnt elected to build Awka. He was elected to build Anambra and we Anambrarians think different from most Igbo. We see tomorrow and make plans for it....In our state every town counts...Be it Ekwulobia,Nnewi,Idenmili,Onitsha,Otuocha Aguleri and Okija/Ihiala. These towns are all very important and we are making sure they get all the needed infrastructure.

Yes Obi is adore because he shared cheque of billions of naira to churches and individual, so people that received the money will always see him as a demi God.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
awka cont

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:
Come here telling me nonsense ; At least our state capital is not littered with cheap hotels where our local girls are constantly ffucked for a kobo! If I were you I do be very ashamed of myself and find a way to fix my problems before pointing finger at someone who is living in paradise.
The more you keep calling Obi the more pathetic you sound because people are seeking his expertise on how he turned Anambra around. You should listen to his interviews and hear what he say about Rochas...lol
Onye ka nmadu ka chie!

show us picture to prove everybody wrong.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
Awka last

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abakaliki

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abakaliki cont

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Following.. wink wink
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
abakaliki cont

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
abakaliki last

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Umuahia

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
Satellite man what is your point?
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
Umuahia more

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
oneeast2:

hahahahahahaha, the point is that Umuahia and Abakiliki is more planned than AWKA, lol!
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by FACE(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
TBC
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Stop crying..I know how deeply hurt you are. Awka is by far more developed than Umahia. You can take that to the bank. Forget the so called google earth. Even Aba's google earth maybe finer but what is the situation of things in Aba..filth and bad roads.cheesy cheesy

B2mario:

hahahahahahaha, the point is that Umuahia and Abakiliki is more planned than AWKA, lol!

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Get us google earth for Aba too... grin grin grin grin grin

So I can also get it's pictures to correlate.. grin grin
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
oneeast2:

can't you see the lining, Zombie?
Kudos to Michael Okpara, Dee Sam, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and TA. Orji.

Go and hug transformer that your state is underdevelop. Look at the uncordinated Awka you were comparing with Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. Awka cannot even be compared with cities like Nsukka, Ohaofia, Afikpo, Okigwe and Orlu. If you want to compare Awka it should be with towns like Mgbidi, Owerrinta(ie small Owerri), Obehi, Udi, Orji river and even Ahiaeke in Umuahia LGA.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

Cry me more river..

Now let me make it clear to you. Umahia can barely compare with ordinary Ekwulobia not even Nnewi talk more of Awka. Like as I said earlier Umahia is just a rural town with a road passing through it. Even Aba has a google earth, what is the situation of things in Aba? grin grin

Do not be deceived because at the end of the day it is the development on ground that matter and not some internet generated google earth. Besides google earth is always update to reflect the current situation..

B2mario:

can't you see the lining, Zombie?
Kudos to Michael Okpara, Dee Sam, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu and TA. Orji.

Go and hug transformer that your state is underdevelop. Look at the uncordinated Awka you were comparing with Enugu, Owerri and Umuahia. Awka cannot even be compared with cities like Nsukka, Ohaofia, Afikpo, Okigwe and Orlu. If you want to compare Awka it should be with towns like Mgbidi, Owerrinta(ie small Owerri), Obehi, Udi, Orji river and even Ahiaeke in Umuahia LGA.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
What is in Umahia, just an empty rural town without any form major government facility either state or federal. A mere sleepy town with only scanty rental accommodations.. grin grin Nothing significant to be proud of that town, no good hospitality. Awka has got 2 universities, a teaching hospital, malls, flyovers and tunnels are under construction and a vibrant hospitality industry whereas Umahia is yet to get a common footbridge.. grin grin

Maybe you guys have redefined development something else.. grin
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ChinemeOkpan: 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
Welcome home general. Shoot at sight without mercy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ChinemeOkpan:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
oneeast2:

Stop crying..I know how deeply hurt you are. Awka is by far more developed than Umahia. You can take that to the bank. Forget the so called google earth. Even Aba's google earth maybe finer but what is the situation of things in Aba..filth and bad roads.cheesy cheesy

the truth is that you hardly say the truth, even when it's proven. Tell people who are far from SE that Awka is develop not people within. Even Orlu in imo state has received more attention recently than your Awka. Go to imo thread and see with your eyes, infact eyeses!

Awka cannot in anyway be compared with Umuahia, mbanu naa!

My man everystate is developing except Anambra oooo, pls is this a curse? Well, i'm so much convinced that Obiano has good intention for the state.

To prove to people on this forum that I'm lying, pls chinonso post pictures of meaningful in Awka or Anambra as a whole let people on this forum draw the judgement.

My advice for you, is that you should not throw a stone since you are leaving in a glass house. Thanks!
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know whether ochendo has used his curse on all of you.. grin grin

Can't you see that Abia is mere existing? Can't you see that Abia is a complete dumpsite? Can't you see that Abia is cursed? Can you even see that the devil is the governor of Abia state. Have you been to Aba before? grin grin grin

You have lost it my brother, Umahia is a rural town without real development. That is why I can rate it alongside Ekwulobia etc..

Awka is getting major infrastructural touch with the massive road reconstruction, flyovers, tunnels, malls and a very vibrant hospitality industry. Aside that, it is a city that can boast of two major universities with a teaching hospital. Can you beat that? That is why I told you that Umahia is a rural town with just few roads and scanty residential homes without major infrastructural pimping.

[s]
B2mario:

the truth is that you hardly say the truth, even when it's proven. Tell people who are far from SE that Awka is develop not people within. Even Orlu in imo state has received more attention recently than your Awka. Go to imo thread and see with your eyes, infact eyeses!

Awka cannot in anyway be compared with Umuahia, mbanu naa!

My man everystate is developing except Anambra oooo, pls is this a curse? Well, i'm so much convinced that Obiano has good intention for the state.

To prove to people on this forum that I'm lying, pls chinonso post pictures of meaningful in Awka or Anambra as a whole let people on this forum draw the judgement.

My advice for you, is that you should not throw a stone since you are leaving in a glass house. Thanks!
[/s]
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ChinemeOkpan: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Where is Passion007?

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
He has been running, I am sure he will commit suicide anytime soon... grin grin

ChinemeOkpan:
Where is Passion007?

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 11:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
Shady26 aka Iyke Mbachu how are you? cheesy
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ChinemeOkpan: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
oneeast2:
He has been running, I am sure he will commit suicide anytime soon... grin grin

But all I want is to discuss

why is he running?

I dont bite grin grin grin grin

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 11:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
He cannot face you general.. grin grin grin grin

ChinemeOkpan:

But all I want is to discuss

why is he running?

I dont bite grin grin grin grin
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
oneeast2:
grin grin grin grin grin

I don't know whether ochendo has used his curse on all of you.. grin grin

Can't you see that Abia is mere existing? Can't you see that Abia is a complete dumpsite? Can't you see that Abia is cursed? Can you even see that the devil is the governor of Abia state. Have you been to Aba before? grin grin grin

You have lost it my brother, Umahia is a rural town without real development. That is why I can rate it alongside Ekwulobia etc..

Awka is getting major infrastructural touch with the massive road reconstruction, flyovers, tunnels, malls and a very vibrant hospitality industry. Aside that, it is a city that can boast of two major universities with a teaching hospital. Can you beat that? That is why I told you that Umahia is a rural town with just few roads and scanty residential homes without major infrastructural pimping.

[s][/s]

Oga i thought you and your likes said that Obi worked so why then is Awka receiving total reconstruction? I know this statement will be bitter but accept it wholeheartedly, it will take Awka 150yrs to be like Umuahia, 200yrs to be like Owerri, 225yrs to be like Enugu and a 75yr to be like Abakiliki.

Pls sleep, sorry before i forget, how's wife and children?
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2014

You don't get it my clueless friend.. grin grin

There is no room for comparison. Umahia, like as I said is a rural town which can only compete with a town like Ekwulobia or at most Ihiala not even Nnewi.

Stop saying things that will make you sleep well at night because I will always be here to disappoint you.. grin grin

You can get all the google earth you want the fact is that it does not reflect the actual development on the ground. Even the dumpsite called Aba has google earth too.. grin grin grin

Abia state is cursed at Okija shrine learn to live with it and pray that one day your cursed state will be released..

Are you seeing that chain that is tie at your useless governor, that was how Abia state is chained till today... grin grin

[s]
B2mario:

Oga i thought you and your likes said that Obi worked so why then is Awka receiving total reconstruction? I know this statement will be bitter but accept it wholeheartedly, it will take Awka 150yrs to be like Umuahia, 200yrs to be like Owerri, 225yrs to be like Enugu and a 75yr to be like Abakiliki.

Pls sleep, sorry before i forget, how's wife and children?
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27)

Bomb Explosion Rocks Yola IDP Camp / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / Pigeons: Opposition Parties Responsible — Segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.