Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30351 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Don't worry collins.. grin

yorubakid2:
Am not collins, chino. post beautiful places of anambra yourself and let abians do the same for theirselves
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin

tsolz500:

You mean this kinda dump site? cheesy cheesy cheesy

TA Orji Is working ooo

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
InnerTown:
Chidiebere you are in trouble. say me hi to your mom. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude, don't start what you can't finish on this trend. this trend is not for posting people's pics . Go open a trend for that to continue with your madness

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
I do no want people to vomit here because we all know that Aba is equal dumpsite.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

but mind you, in as much as Aba is not good it's still far better than your dirty and erosion ravaged Onitsha.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
You always want to feel good with your gibberish. cheesy cheesy

As much as we know Onitsha is like Vegas compare to the dumpsite called Aba. Aba is not existing in my own estimation because it is a town that has been erased out due to poor governance in your useless state. cheesy cheesy

B2mario:

but mind you, in as much as Aba is not good it's still far better than your dirty and erosion ravaged Onitsha.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Don't worry collins.. grin

Am not Collins chino, am not even from the east . Collynzo27, I think you are needed on this thread
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chinonso where is the link, lets start now. You are wasting our time here.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
Stop deceiving yourself collins, we all know how we roll.. cheesy cheesy

yorubakid2:
Am not Collins chino, am not even from the east . Collynzo27, I think you are needed on this thread
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
I am on it. Just chill, arrange for enough bandwidth cheesy

B2mario:
Chinonso where is the link, lets start now. You are wasting our time here.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Stop deceiving yourself collins, we all know how we roll.. cheesy cheesy

the joke is on you chino. open the thread then
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Up to 8th page no pix, nothing nothing. Hmmmmm, i tire oooo
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
I am only pitying a sister state... cheesy cheesy

With the pictures of Aba and rest of Abia state I have here it will be devastating and will send a wrong signal.. cheesy

yorubakid2:
the joke is on you chino. open the thread then
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:

With the pictures of Aba and rest of Abia state I have here it will be devastating and will send a wrong signal.. cheesy

chino, if you want to open a thread do it fast and post the beautiful pics of your state and let abians do the same . meanwhile,call me wen you open it cause am outta here

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by Frankenstein: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Why are some Igbos fighting amongst themselves while other tribes cheer them in their folly.

I tell you; no state in Nigeria is entirely better than another. Every area has it's good and bad sides. The vehement and repulsive criticisms will never make things better.

Let's focus on things that will move us forward through constructive and in-depth criticisms that are focused on the government without any tribal, religious or political undertone.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:

this guy you are very mad, you should be chilling in a rehabilitation center. Why do you want to divert our attention, have you forgotten what we agreed on?

Try and post those nonsense pix and term the Aba, I'll re-upload them and term them Onitsha and Awka. Stop bragging with Onitsha and Awka because both the 2 towns are slums.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:

this guy you are very mad, you should be chilling in a rehabilitation center. Why do you want to divert our attention, have you forgotten what we agreed on?

Try and post those nonsense pix and term the Aba, I'll re-upload them and term them Onitsha and Awka. Stop bragging with Onitsha and Awka because both the 2 towns are slums. Lol!
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Everytime you talk it gets clearer that madness runs in your family. What I said is that Abia state in not existing, what you guys have is a dumpsite..don't you get it?

Aba is 'hellfire' of Nigeria if there is any. It is high time you stop talking rubbish just to feel good.

In the SE today Abia state is the worst and needs our pray. The state is tied at Okija Shrine.. cheesy cheesy

As for Aba pics, it is real and can make one vomit. I do not need to lable aba pics because it needs no introduction.. grin grin

[s]
B2mario:

Try and post those nonsense pix and term the Aba, I'll re-upload them and term them Onitsha and Awka. Stop bragging with Onitsha and Awka because both the 2 towns are slums. Lol!
[/s]
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by B2mario(m): 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Frankenstein:
Why are some Igbos fighting amongst themselves while other tribes cheer them in their folly.

I tell you; no state in Nigeria is entirely better than another. Every area has it's good and bad sides. The vehement and repulsive criticisms will never make things better.

Let's focus on things that will move us forward through constructive and in-depth criticisms that are focused on the government without any tribal, religious or political undertone.

Igbo will be good if only Anambra state will be carved out of Igboland, cos the problem is either Anambra vs Abia, Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu or Anambra vs Ebonyi champion by chino, odenigbo aroli and their likes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27)

Kanu, Dasuki : NBA, Sans Differ With Buhari, Sagay / I Will No Longer Complain About The Problems I Inherited - Buhari / The 53 Suitcases Were Owned By A Norther Ruler - Atiku (2017). Did He Lie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.