Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30353 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ak47mann(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Everytime you talk it gets clearer that madness runs in your family. What I said is that Abia state in not existing, what you guys have is a dumpsite..don't you get it?

Aba is 'hellfire' of Nigeria if there is any. It is high time you stop talking rubbish just to feel good.

In the SE today Abia state is the worst and needs our pray. The state is tied at Okija Shrine.. cheesy cheesy

As for Aba pics, it is real and can make one vomit. I do not need to lable aba pics because it needs no introduction.. grin grin

[s][/s]
Nwanne i will like to meet you na nke my guy ebemu na achili most times (issac Pub) in GRA onitsha when i dey around we need to chat seriously,make we sit down among guys ka anyi kpa ihe di major cool

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ak47mann(m): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
you will no harod on the left and toby on the white polo cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by HopeAtHand: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
I only had to read all comments on Page 6 to reaffirm my observation that Isomas (Ibos) as a people are wired in such a way as to easily self-destruct.

And some of them yet confuse self-destruction with Republicanism.

Bunch of Mur'fuckahs.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nwanne mu no wahala. I dey full for Anambra. We no dey slack see Anambra big boys as them be..choi Anambra amaka.. cheesy

ak47mann:
Nwanne i will like to meet you na nke my guy ebemu na achili most times (issac Pub) in GRA onitsha when i dey around we need to chat seriously,make we sit down among guys ka anyi kpa ihe di major cool

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by ak47mann(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
oneeast2:
Nwanne mu no wahala. I dey full for Anambra. We no dey slack see Anambra big boys as them be..choi Anambra amaka.. cheesy

rapu ndi afufu ka anyi kpaa nkata mgbe mbatalu obodo cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nwabekeyi leave me alone abeg.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by Frankenstein: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
B2mario:

Igbo will be good if only Anambra state will be carved out of Igboland, cos the problem is either Anambra vs Abia, Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Enugu or Anambra vs Ebonyi champion by chino, odenigbo aroli and their likes.
I've only seen Anambra vs Imo threads.
Chino is just one person and there are hundreds of Anambrarians like me who do not engage in such verbal brawls here in the politics section. The guys you mentioned apart from Chino, are always on the defensive and counter-offensive side in most of the state bashing threads.
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Suffer for waiting? Assuming that is my pics, it is obvious I am a big boy. Face the insurgents abeg. cool

0lodoowoh:
Chino, na you go dey suffer everything.

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nwabekeyi I am not your enemy. grin grin grin grin
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by winniz: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na waa ohh ihe nkaa don 2 much bikonu ozugo nuu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27)

Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Kano Governor-Elect Will Review Sanusi’s Dethronement, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.