Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others (30378 Views)

Atiku, Tinubu In Race For APC Bot Chair / Jibrin, Dogara, Gbajabiamila, Others In Race For Speakership Position / Anambra Capital City - After 20years As A Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Go Down)

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
B2mario

Soon , you will see your pix

Sorry dude

Next time, stay away from the insurgents

Oya run to the mods
undecided
Bootlicking bastads

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Cease fire
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Where is the nematode called chidiebere aka Olodoowoh?

Are you scared?

May amadioha blast you and your family for posting fake pictures of desola and her family

You shall die a wretched and painful death

Anumanu
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Berem, I see you viewing

Daalu ooo
Kedu?

You have no issues with us.

We might not be in the same political party or from same tribe but I respect your views

Watch from the sidelines

Bisalam#
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:
Where is the nematode called chidiebere aka Olodoowoh?

Are you scared?

May amadioha blast you and your family for posting fake pictures of desola and her family

You shall die a wretched and painful death

Anumanu
ode, are you the mouth piece of desola she should come deny the pics herself
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:
Berem, I see you viewing

Daalu ooo
Kedu?

You have no issues with us.

We might not be in the same political party or from same tribe but I respect your views

Watch from the sidelines

Bisalam#
are you guys not tired of posting pictures?
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abeg make una stop oo
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Afam, I see you viewing

Oya come and ban me till 2066

But you can't stop me from killing yibeos on NL..

Tsolz550 is on the way cheesy

Bisalam#
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
berem:
are you guys not tired of posting pictures?

We are not..

This is war

And the Igbos ( sorry for my choice of words) must pay for the insults on the awo nation

One nigeria is all we want on NL
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm enjoying d exposee going nd d way u guys re ranting like goat sellers in oke - fia market...just laughing....same way a person blockhead said he has post my picts ysda....hahahahah buhahahah devil grins.... I nid blood plss...nd it must be an ibo boi blood

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by tsolz500: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
yorubakid2:
ode, are you the mouth piece of desola she should come deny the pics herself

See this accursed fuvktard

May amadioha slap you with elephantiasis of the akpamu

You are the most accursed osu on NL

1 Like

Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by oneeast2: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is going spiritual already I am out. cool
Re: AWKA: A Capital City In Race To Catch Up With Others by yorubakid2: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsolz500:
Afam, I see you viewing

Oya come and ban me till 2066

But you can't stop me from killing yibeos on NL..

Tsolz550 is on the way cheesy

Bisalam#
killing ke, igbos are the ones slaying you people everyday here on nl without mercy grin ;Dgbos went for the Yoruba tribalists likes the likes of dayakanu, illugun, desola and many of them why you people are posting acclaimed pics of innocent nairalanders

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27)

How FG Disgraced Nigeria Over Landing Equipment - THISDAY / Ex-IGP Tafa Balogun Is Dead / Unfortunately, Joy Ogwu Can't Be Sacked Or Recalled By The Fed. Govt. - Read Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.