Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,364 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? (5677 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Raymondenyi: bro; I pray U don't fall prey; like my humble self!! Ur perception 'll change. I have lots of female friends; so many!!! They tell me a lot; even things dey wnt tell their fellow girls! So I'm giving u an info; 4rm my vantage; U can choose to accept or waddle in oblivion
someone seeing ur pic; 'll wanna think U responsible n reasonable.... Buh ur display of immaturity here; goes a long way to further buttress my claim!!! (Attack d argument; not d person). Reasonable peopel knows dis. (Don't bother replying dis , cus I wnt return same "favour"wink
someone reading your post will think you were even reasonable yourself...so how many female friends do you have in total out of the 170million people in Nigeria? You said what? And what has my pix got to do with anything?
I dont want to insult you.
And for that other idio.t who quoted me, you aren't even worth it, so knock yourself out.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
someone reading your post will think you were even reasonable yourself...so how many female friends do you have in total out of the 170million people in Nigeria? You said what? And what has my pix got to do with anything?
I dont want to insult you.
And for that other idio.t who quoted me, you aren't even worth it, so knock yourself out.
if I catch u becky
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: if I catch u becky
how far na, wetin you say i do?
All these e-rats just dey disturb with their nonsense talk.
Whats up with you?
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
how far na, wetin you say i do?
All these e-rats just dey disturb with their nonsense talk.
Whats up with you?
cool,,stressed up as usual,,cos of IT,,well what's up with bekky
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 9:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: cool,,stressed up as usual,,cos of IT,,well what's up with bekky
well, I'm good, just the usual classes and stuff, exam's next month so you know d drill.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
well, I'm good, just the usual classes and stuff, exam's next month so you know d drill.
are u a full timer or part timer,,cos its too soon for exams for full timers
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Charles4075(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hmmmm

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fuckshit: 9:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
FÜCK!! 97%, not in FÜCKING agreement with this figure. FÜCKING true few ladies in higher Institutions are into 'runs', but these so called FÜCKING 'runs' are FÜCKING done with men (except in FÜCKING rare cases).

FÜCK!! the FÜCKING question will also be; how many of these men are married? Who will FÜCKING leave their wifes & FÜCKING go after these ladies. it's equally FÜCKING shameful on the part of the married men. grin grin
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: are u a full timer or part timer,,cos its too soon for exams for full timers
too soon?I'm in full time o, Our lecturer was even threatening that it'll start this month end but we called his bluff.
Exam is next month, the rush is mad i swear. Dunno where they are rushing to.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
too soon?I'm in full time o, Our lecturer was even threatening that it'll start this month end but we called his bluff.
Exam is next month, the rush is mad i swear. Dunno where they are rushing to.
wow,,they are tryna plunge uniben acedemic performance into more decadence,,well uniben students are equal to task? Meanwhile my friend was robbed in doctors quarters!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: wow,,they are tryna plunge uniben acedemic performance into more decadence,,well uniben students are equal to task? Meanwhile my friend was robbed in doctors quarters!
as in eh, they are killing us.
Oh dear! Hope he wasn't hurt? Cos that's the most important thing. But wait, doctors quarters? Well, i dont even know where that is.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
as in eh, they are killing us.
Oh dear! Hope he wasn't hurt? Cos that's the most important thing. But wait, doctors quarters? Well, i dont even know where that is.
his laptop containg project materials,two handsets ..that's something beky,,doctors quarters is after hall 5
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unibenstudent: his laptop containg project materials,two handsets ..that's something beky,,doctors quarters is after hall 5
that's a lot, its the project materials though, its a lot.
Anyway i hope you can still recall that a medical student was killed in school too, i think 2yrs ago o so, over a laptop? Murdered in cold blood. so trust me, he'll survive so long as he's alive.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
beckyomas:
that's a lot, its the project materials though, its a lot.
Anyway i hope you can still recall that a medical student was killed in school too, i think 2yrs ago o so, over a laptop? Murdered in cold blood. so trust me, he'll survive so long as he's alive.
yea,yea he will survive ,and are in campus or off campus?
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by folameme(f): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.
Remove the log in your eyes before looking at the one in your neighbour's eyes.
awwwwwww,i love u already sugar*kisses*
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Michelle55: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2014
dis OP too like women matter.. Bros its high time u free d women abeg. u got lashed by one female doesnt mean that all of dem are d same. so move on and stop generalising,perhaps d ryt woman will definitely cum and u will find out that we all are not d same.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by hotwax: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2014
True sha.

I met one (OAU chick) on badoo. I asked her to hookup. She said "what do u take me for?" I dont pay people visit..gud.bye.

Second day I used a picture of me in my car and my diamond laced chain. She buzzed me and said she is coming to Lagos and will like to branch in my house.

I gave her the weirdest insult of her life.

I said, Lady Choir (she is choir in her church)..So you have a price tag too...And u dey form holier than thou...

Abeg Campus runs is the latest thing in town. Dont underrate anyone of them. They are potential runs girls

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by blakky97(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2014
emmanuelogbe:

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.
Remove the log in your eyes before looking at the one in your neighbour's eyes.

Emmanuel ogbe? Sounds male to me. Let me assume you are innocent
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by 100Cents: 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
MzPreshie:
100Cents, Beta pikin. God bless you jare.

You are welcome..
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by lawrenceunaa: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
in a lady's life it gets to a point when she expects stuffs from bf

at this critical point (depending on how groomed the lady is)
she can go wild to satisfy her unnecessary desires if her bf can't offer her needs.

also when can shun indecency by calling a spade, a spade
so call it who*redom or prostitution

calling it runs makes it less offensive
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Naymie(f): 11:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
mcdreeezy:
When I see em I jux smh, thank God I don't have a sister
But you have a mother? And perhaps aunties too? And they aren't 'male'? Yeye dey smell.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Odunharry(m): 11:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
beckyomas:
@Op, your foolish.ness and stu.pidity no get boundary.
Its people like you who need to be tied and given 1000 e-slaps, with your face that looks like 97%....ekpa.
damn!is that why u insulted him??that very bad
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Naymie(f): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Seriously?? 97%?? including your mother,sisters,unborn daughters,aunties,nieces,grandmothers and all the women in your lineage?

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by spicykev(f): 12:59am On Oct 08, 2014
A Guy wld sleep with 100 ladies Its fine but let a lady sleep with just 2 guys Shz tagged a hoe, i tink alot of nigerians need to have a renewed mentality. Its now so bad that any Guy like this op wld just wake up and start writing crap just to run down female folks. i am not in support of anykind of sexual immorality but op, i dont know where u guys meet all sorts of ladies, but it only takes a prostitute Guy to dip his tin into any available pot. Meanwhile u r saying rubbish, these are the kind of statistics Kai Kai men discuss na, u no see Kai Kai men discuss am with? smh
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2014
spicykev:
A Guy wld sleep with 100 ladies Its fine but let a lady sleep with just 2 guys Shz tagged a hoe, i tink alot of nigerians need to have a renewed mentality. Its now so bad that any Guy like this op wld just wake up and start writing crap just to run down female folks. i am not in support of anykind of sexual immorality but op, i dont know where u guys meet all sorts of ladies, but it only takes a prostitute Guy to dip his tin into any available pot. Meanwhile u r saying rubbish, these are the kind of statistics Kai Kai men discuss na, u no see Kai Kai men discuss am with? smh
Lol.. Easy Dear... There is obviously a lotta bias in the OP's statement.. I think he generalized a lot on his perception of ladies...
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2014
What r u talking about...
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:11am On Oct 08, 2014
spicykev:

FA REAL...
Tell the truth!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:12am On Oct 08, 2014
fightforchange1:

FA REAL...
Tell the truth!

Its not just Nigerian peeps who have that mentality... Its worldwide..
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:18am On Oct 08, 2014
This a attention mechanism thread...lmfao. cheesy
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Naymie:
Seriously?? 97%?? including your mother,sisters,unborn daughters,aunties,nieces,grandmothers and all the women in your lineage?

Sick him....
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 2:23am On Oct 08, 2014
fightforchange1:

Sick him....

Lmfao grin
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by mirexxx(f): 3:05am On Oct 08, 2014
laurenjones:

You are a standard "HOE" for betraying Manhood#
lol funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kissing Their Sweethearts Goodbye As They Leave (picture) / Why Do Ladies Love Guys With Six Packs.... / My Experience With A Pretty Lady And Some Cult Guys Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.