Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? (5683 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Seven Unfair Situations Guys Get Ladies Into. / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by azimibraun: 3:41am On Oct 08, 2014
With eyes for things the parents and guardians can't provide them, why won't they do run s? The funniest part of it is that these girls expect men who know you came for their money in exchange for sex to love them. A "wise guy" would rather use his money to eat variety. " chop my money, I chop your thin" and we all move on. What shame wat the world God created has turned into. Both parties are guilty.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by azimibraun: 3:52am On Oct 08, 2014
let he without sin....... you know the rest. I am a participant and it hurts to know I am. But the leverage I have is the fact that I know that am impressing my environment and disrespecting God almighty. I wish all these runs girls and guys patronising them know it's a sin against GOd and nother some social or fun thing. I dey do am and I de y vex and I dey pray to stop am. Not 2 ma y are happy in it.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by mcdreeezy: 7:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Naymie:

But you have a mother? And perhaps aunties too? And they aren't 'male'? Yeye dey smell.
They're not into runs as they're all matured and married
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by beckyomas(f): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2014
Odunharry:

damn!is that why u insulted him??that very bad
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by spicykev(f): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Djangocode:

Lol.. Easy Dear... There is obviously a lotta bias in the OP's statement.. I think he generalized a lot on his perception of ladies...
glad this is coming from a guy, sincerely Its anoying to read stuff like this

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by laurenjones: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
beckyomas:

someone reading your post will think you were even reasonable yourself...so how many female friends do you have in total out of the 170million people in Nigeria? You said what? And what has my pix got to do with anything?
I dont want to insult you.
And for that other idio.t who quoted me, you aren't even worth it, so knock yourself out.

You are a HOE" bi.tch! Stop Wasting time in uniben#
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Teespice(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Raymondenyi:
Let's call it what it is concealed prostitution. Why are almost all young ladies in higher institution of learning into prostitution? It is so rampant and scary; U cannot meet any young lady in university that hasn't toed this trend.
I have tried to understand whyj buh still perplexed as I couldn't demystify my confoundment...
As a matter of fact; most of this ladies; happen to have parents of average background; providing for their needs; buh yet they pursue this shameful n piteable path... Pls NLnders, I need answers!!!

one question,

where did you pull out the 97 per cent stat from

Your behind

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by fightforchange1(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
2nded. Don't mind men in nigeria. Set of hypocrites. I feel like Giving most of you knocks. You deserve it. If you think ladies are immoral as you state here, you all are immoral. By the way, if they start comparing decency when it comes to genders, decent men are rare, more like they don't exist compared to the ladies. SIA!

Men r disgusting like that everywhere... Not in Nigeria
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
Teespice:

one question,

Your behind
One answer;
I hhave a lot of female friends n acquintances; n I can barely extract anyone dat doesn't do it;
If u science inclined; U'll know dat when scientist comes up with different staatistics; they don't go d whole world herculeanily counting !instead dey employ what is caalled "pilot studies"; now ;they get a reference(pilot) population from a cross section of people; n carry out their sstudies;
Of which being d scientist I am; I employed or rather replicated same modus operandi; n the result drawn; is the statistics u happen to see!!!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Neroanna(f): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2014
Teespice:

one question,

Your behind
97% is so darn wrong...
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by CashdownNG: 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
MzPreshie:
Sounds to me like you just got dumped by one. But then, that estimation of your's is just plain silly.

hey guys!!! this is a nice dumb comment!!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Heart2heart(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
bro i know ur type and ur strategy. you just want to subtly woo a girl here. you just want to get some attraction from here from the opposite sex. kpata-kpata na sex una go get that's all. stop talking rubbish. if u wanna woo any girl or get female fan base who u intend to bleep then say it. this ur Mr. ezigbo mmadu na old pattern......emm!! Op! Op!! how many times did i call you? I know how u feel but ur statistics seems u are including ur mum, ur sisters, ur pastor's wife and daughters and even all nairaland babes. why nah? yes the runs life is alarming but u sef try to find ur self in a good circle of frnds and u will see decent and principled girls are in droves too. no wen u visit some motel u come here to accuse women, even the innocent ones with a very harsh generalizing tone. I pray may u fall in love with a girl in that 3%; body go tell you. maybe u will even look for runs girls to marry...gbara ogwu gi nuo oh!!!
emmanuelogbe:

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.
Remove the log in your eyes before looking at the one in your neighbour's eyes.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by gimmesome(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
emmanuelogbe:
Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!
.....i hope d ladies will love u 4 dis....protector of d feminine universe

1 Like

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dead bones shall rise again
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by LajaLaba: 2:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Dead bones shall rise again
For where
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by kilokeys(m): 6:54am On Feb 17, 2015
sad
its kinda true.. this is a picture of the convo i had with a pretty uni lady yesterday working as an intern somewhere

Me: hello, how r u.?
lady : i am fine
me : how did d vals go
lady: i was working.. twas boring
me: same here
lady: u owe me a gift o
me : what exactly do u have in mind ( me budgeting abt 5k max)
lady : iphone 6 plus
me: thats too small
lady: hmmm so what do u wanna get me?
me : a fighter jet to kill mosquitoes in ur room
lady: rants in ibo, eyes me and walks away..

thats an average mentality.. and i am so ready for them.. here is another

Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Blazejerrison(m): 11:17am On Dec 27, 2022
Dealers and connected individuals
I need serious hustlers who can help market my cars
I pay minimum commission of 50k for each car sold.
Serious enquirers only
Cars are located in Lagos and Warri
All Our cars are always very affordable

CALL/WHATSAPP +2349020561787
I will also create a group where I upload available cars.

https://www.instagram.com/blaze.autos
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Godsongang: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
Boss the uselessness of some girls is beyond lipsrsealed
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by diogo23: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2022
emmanuelogbe:
Gosh! Ladies again? Wetin they do una? Could you guys pls let them be for once. Why not talk about guys who are into cultism, robbery, rape and other vices? Na only ladies una eyes dey see?
Haba!
Shut up , if you think those ones is important then talk about it and please let others say what they see that's not good
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2022
Let's call it what it is concealed prostitution. Why are almost all young ladies in higher institution of learning into prostitution? It is so rampant and scary; U cannot meet any young lady in university that hasn't toed this trend.
I have tried to understand whyj buh still perplexed as I couldn't demystify my confoundment...
As a matter of fact; most of this ladies; happen to have parents of average background; providing for their needs; buh yet they pursue this shameful n piteable path... Pls NLnders, I need answers!!!

Is known as Partners in Crime have you seen most criminals their wives are prostitutes.

This is the same thing with Nigerian women the men are criminal worshippers the women are hook. On my road all the girls below 35 are doing prostitution with married men and they all have boyfriends
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:31pm On Dec 27, 2022
Sounds to me like you just got dumped by one. But then, that estimation of your's is just plain silly.

It is known as Partners in Crime the guys do crime and criminal worshiping the ladies do hooses
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
philantoxx:
bro trully its alarming.but cut down on your percentage.

So you want the guy to tell lies please I have stayed in ibadan Lagos and a lot of places in Nigeria and for my estimate anywhere I stay about 99% of the ladies are into prostitution and they all have boyfriends they even come on tik-tok and YouTube both still above the married men they slept with. See how Nigerian women are online posting about different merry-men the Bleep everyday

https://youtube.com/shorts/ZKZahlGGgnk?feature=share
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2022
laurenjones:

sHATAP! OP is right....thats the bitter truth...and you? sad e deh your eyes, you are one of them

I remember this year university of ibadan did a statistics but it was not officially released and they got 90% of Nigerian girls under 35 engage in relationships with married men. The people which did the statistics are the year to make it official. I actually know two doctors which took part in statistics. Unfortunately they were not compensated for the effort of the statistic so it was not released..
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
emmanuelogbe:

Mr. Who told u those are unrelated scenario? I am not trying to be defensive here but factual. I have sisters, female relations and also female friends. I have seen how guys fool themselves up and down just because of ladies, not to talk about how some of them beg the ladies for s*x. After all these, you guys come here to call them all sort of names. That is so unfair. You don't just examine a handful of ladies whom because of one problem or the other find themselves doing this and then you come here to say 97% of them are prostitutes. If you insist they are prostitutes, then you guys better ask who they are selling their assets to. If they are prostitutes, stop patronizing them.
The fact that you call them prostitutes corroborates their perception about all men being cheaters. Why call them prostitutes when they start looking glamorous? Can't they afford it? If they don't look good you guys complain, and if they do, you call them prostitutes. What do you guys really want from them?
I would say guys are more immoral if you try to compare the behavior of both sexes. Beside the issue of prostitution which is a mutual act between the two sexes, you guys don't have any strong case against them. The guys are not only also involved in prostitution but also molestation, armed robbery, fraud, cultism and other vices.
So I suggest you people should open more threads about guys, and also ask yourselves why you guys are so obsessed with the ladies and what they do.

Let me explain to you 90% of the girls in Nigeria engage in relationships sexual with married men so do not blame the hopi rather try to fix the situation
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:59pm On Dec 27, 2022

Anybody here which one's to blame the op for telling the truth is a fool and illiterate.the op is telling 100% the truth it is everywhere now. Nigerian girls killed themselves for married men like pure water. And a lot of these girls go to spiritual healers which give them traditional medicine that's why you find some guys spending half a million on women which are going to dump them. Do not kill the messenger

Do not kill the messenger most of the girls will not tell you they are dating married men middle-of-the-night they sneak out of their houses at 11 at night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rCxn_30ew
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2022
The op is hundred percent telling the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x77-PMNP_c8
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
I don't understand, is it that u guys don't know what to post other than posting stuffs about ladies? What is it self? What kind of weak ass men do we have here? Pls leave ladies alone for once. Post about guys patronizing them leave them alone you guy's are becoming boring. Which rubbish be this one? One one topic everyday abeg make una rest!!!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
chai, brother, the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh, in fact- God bless you. angry. Don't mind them. Always poking into ladies. Guys abr3 angry
And the annoying part is that they call themselves alpha males yet they can't let ladies be, I don't just understand. Everyday one one topic after they have gone to patronises dem they will now come here to post. What rubbish!!!
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
fairari022:
sir, call a spade a spade, and not a digging tool. you don't have to counter the op's claims by using unrelated scenario to justify a logomachy that can b 't hold the rain.

@op, I'd like to know how you came about this statistics
Leave women alone oga,the energy u are channeling to talk about women go and use it to make Money. You all should leave ladies alone in this forum.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
emmanuelogbe:

Ayiii may God in heaven bless that woman that birthed you, may that womb be a blessing to you. My brother God will bless every works of your hands and you will never lack all the days of your life for saying the truth. This shows that you believe and know that there are good girls nd u also know that these things aren't entirely their fault. It also shows that u regard your mother and sisters as females. God bless that womb that birthed a man with so much wisdom like u.
Re: Why Re Almost All (97%) Of Ladies Into "Runs"? by Prettygirl200(f): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
Begonia:
It's a shame that most of you guys are so disrespectful towards women. SMH!
Honestly I don't just understand, see how disrespectful they are to women, and they have mother's they have sisters. M so ashamed of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / Soul Sisters! / She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.