Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1230457 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Wisdom is a virtue and you don't have it that's why spend valuable time attacking ndi Olisa megolu eze. Development is a continuum and what Obi did were in stages:short time and long time development of all sectors. He did not abandon any sector because they are all important. Not that you don't know these but your mischievousness and evil intentions won't let you reason like a normal human being. You have being educated on numerous occasions about Obi's policies and their importance like the porverty mapping in Anambra north and why they need roads more than other parts,how no teacher wanna go up there because of lack of basic amenities but the truth is that you don't care about Omanbala. Providing infrastructures and social services are the most important aspect of development no matter how small. I rather have Omanbala with basic amenities evenly spread throughout the state than to have a beautiful Awka while the rest of Omanbala suffers.

You too like preaching, are you a preacher's son

Go to Apga Alaigbo page and see how the guy is being disgrace there, what he is doing here is what is doing there, he will copy his comments here and go and paste them there then people will start pounding him.

Stop flogging a dead horse, his problem is biblical

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 9:14am On Jun 03, 2015
Nedu09:

that's a crystal lie too!. what do you even derive by not telling us the truth? can't you see the one I captured there was on the opposite lane of those circles.. and where is houses and poles at the background? I don't misinform people abeg.

2) can't you see i didn't make this up, the road was asphalted and not under construction. it lacks proper finishing.
I don't know what you wish to achieve with all these. I don't know where you're from but it's obvious you are not happy with anambra state. The fact that ibu onye igbo worsens the issue. If 'outsiders' where doing this, i won't bat an eyelid but for a nwafor to be doing this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. For the sake of peace bike choro uzo.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:26am On Jun 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:

You too like preaching, are you a preacher's son

Go to Apga Alaigbo page and see how the guy is being disgrace there, what he is doing here is what is doing there, he will copy his comments here and go and paste them there then people will start pounding him.

Stop flogging a dead horse, his problem is biblical
You are nothing but jester.. APGA Alaigbo ko.. You think I'm as jobless as you. The people who are "pounding me," why not give them the link to this thread lets debate here. Where is APGA Alaigbo? It's good to know I've now done a great psychological damage to you that anywhere you see people take peter obi to the cleaners, you think its me.. kontinuuuuu. lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2015
For those armchair critics who wants awka to turn into dubai overnight, you must understand that success begins with a step and that step has been made by peter obi. If not for anything, he wrestled anambra from the grip of political godfathers. We won't be here today talking about development if the likes of chris uba and emeka offor still held sway..... Incase the critics have forgotten, peter obi has gone for over a year now so quit mentioning his name here maka ugbo oganiru anambra steeti apuola. If you choose to remain in the past, goodluck then.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chizobamgbume(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:

The picture should be Fegge, Fegge is precolonial Onitsha.
The same way Old Aba Town, Asata and Old Port Harcourt town look like.

The problem with our precolonial heritage is our lack of maintainace culture in Nigeria, those roads need their drainages to be covered not the roads to be dualize, if you had visited Ebutte Metta in Lagos the place just look like Fegge of the 90s, all the streets are interconnected and no buildings were fenced.
I love Fegge.

Fegge now is longer retaining those pre-colonial footprints because those bungalows and one storey buildings with British styled architecture are being demolished daily with reckless abandone to give ways for our so called "Igbotic" highrise residential houses.

I visited the street(Abagana Street) where my friend was staying with his family when we were still in secondary school back then and discovered the building have been sold and a gigantic 5 storey building is standing there now.

Fegge is shedding off her colonial heritage likewise Odakpu.
You are right budda, Fegge is one of the most interconected street in Onitsha .My only annoyance with them is that they should have constructed the roads same way with all those pedestrian/triangular road markings.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2015
SilverSurfer:
For those armchair critics who wants awka to turn into dubai overnight, you must understand that success begins with a step and that step has been made by peter obi. If not for anything, he wrestled anambra from the grip of political godfathers. We won't be here today talking about development if the likes of chris uba and emeka offor still held sway..... Incase the critics have forgotten, peter obi has gone for over a year now so quit mentioning his name here maka ugbo oganiru anambra steeti apuola. If you choose to remain in the past, goodluck then.
You mentioned peter obi in support and at the same same time asked those that does not support him not to mention him since his he's left office for over a year now. so its only peter obi supporters that should bring his name to this thread? This is why I dont take you guys serious
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2015
I think Onitsha north got the largest share than Fegge maybe because of the following all hails from there Agbogidis, Akpamgbos, Chike Obis, Emeagwalis, Agbakobas etc..

chizobamgbume:

You are right budda, Fegge is one of the most interconected street in Onitsha .My only annoyance with them is that they should have constructed the roads same way with all those pedestrian/triangular road markings.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
I think Onitsha north got the largest share than Fegge maybe because of the following all hails from there Agbogidis, Akpamgbos, Chike Obis, Emeagwalis, Agbakobas etc..

That means who don't know Fegge now.

Fegge is the most planned place in Anambra State.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Aerial view the most planned in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2015
You are right! Britons lived in most of Fegge pre-1960..maybe because it is close to the River Niger!

BuddahMonk:

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2015
Abeg, What happened to the street light that should be in the middle of park road in the first picture? Has it gone to chopinson?

I thought it should have looked like the second picture. This is part of the poor finishing. Just an observation though.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 11:57am On Jun 03, 2015
CJ, I took that Park avenue pics sometime last year. Am yet to get to that place to verify if it has been installed or not but I know there is a provision already for that.

cjrane:
What happened to the street light that should be in the middle of park road in the first picture? Has it gone to chopinson?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
cjrane:
Abeg, What happened to the street light that should be in the middle of park road in the first picture? Has it gone to chopinson?

I thought it should have looked like the second picture. This is part of the poor finishing. Just an observation though.

Even at Ihiala there are street lights, since there are provisions for that it will be installed.

I believe the system for that
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:
In other news, Obiano's wife launches Awka Awka Wonderland Amusement Park and Resort

Truly,
Obiano is God sent. If you see how he pays attention to detail and the types of project he embarks upon.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
CJ, I took that Park avenue pics sometime last year. Am yet to get to that place to verify if it has been installed or not but I know there is a provision already for that.

Ok, please update us when you visit Park road again.
Hopefully they will do a nice job and finish the good work they have already started with installing those street lights.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
So sad right now..

Iphie Aggrey-Fynn was shot dead yesterday in PH. She was a personal friend when she was working at Silverbird in Awka before she was transffered to Silverbird in PH.

RIP Iphie

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by cjrane: 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
SilverSurfer:
I don't know what you wish to achieve with all these. I don't know where you're from but it's obvious you are not happy with anambra state. The fact that ibu onye igbo worsens the issue. If 'outsiders' where doing this, i won't bat an eyelid but for a nwafor to be doing this leaves a sour taste in my mouth. For the sake of peace bike choro uzo.

The nincompoop is from Enugu. Not to say that great state did anything wrong. But I have found out that Enugu and IMO citizens are sometimes pained by progress in Anambra, just as some Anambra people here go to Enugu and IMO thread to display thin veiled jealousy at the progress in those state.
I'll give it to Abia, Anioma and Ebonyi people as those who are generally happy with the progress of the region without being state specific. It is an unfortunate mentality, but we have such myopic eediots like that alive.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
The clown Is actually from Imo state, i know him too well beyond NL. I just hope that everyone is watching.

cjrane:

The nincompoop is from Enugu. Not to say that great state did anything wrong. But I have found out that Enugu and IMO citizens are sometimes pained by progress in Anambra, just as some Anambra people here go to Enugu and IMO thread to display thin veiled jealousy at the progress in those state.
I'll give it to Abia, Anioma and Ebonyi people as those who are generally happy with the progress of the region without being state specific.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You mentioned peter obi in support and at the same same time asked those that does not support him not to mention him since his he's left office for over a year now. so its only peter obi supporters that should bring his name to this thread? This is why I dont take you guys serious
Isn't it obvious to you that there are those who see obi as an icon and a hero. This back and forth argument is not going to change that fact. To you obi is a villian and to them hes a hero. Let's leave it at that as this constant bickering is not helping the thread. If you've an issue with obi and you also have an evidence, take it to the court. We are here to discuss anambra state's development and it's incomplete without obi. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
So sad right now..

Iphie Aggrey-Fynn was shot dead yesterday in PH. She was a personal friend when she was working at Silverbird in Awka before she was transffered to Silverbird in PH.

RIP Iphie
Too bad!
I can still remember her sweet voice on rhythm and soul back then in Awka. Until now i never knew her name is spelt as above. May her soul RIP

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Her name is Ifeoma but she was called Iphie. She has a Ghanaian father and an Igbo mother. I am really hurt right now because I have given her lift on a number of occasions while she was working at Awka Silverbird. Then I was still single, thank goodness we didn't go intimate if not it could have hurt me harder.

Zonacom:

Too bad!
I can still remember her sweet voice on rhythm and soul back then in Awka. Until now i never knew her name is spelt as above. May her soul RIP

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SilverSurfer: 2:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
The clown Is actually from Imo state, i know him too well beyond NL. I just hope that everyone is watching.

Those guys are feeding fat from the attention you're giving them. Ever since you started returning fire for fire, it has not stopped this ugly trend. I know you luv anambra state alot, but you gotta learn how to overlook alota things. Going over to imo or enugu thread to retaliate will only worsen the situation. You need to calm down a bit..... And to you @ Nedu09, to say i'm ashamed of you is an understatement. I don't know what to make of this your new found hatred for anambra state. I wouldn't judge a wonderful state like imo or enugu based on the attitude of a nonentity like you. Nobody is claiming that ndi anambra have arrived but we're making progress all round. If i've nothing positive to comment on other igbn thread, i simply rejoice with them and exit the thread. Nwokem kpachara anya gi.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by radgenez: 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
THIS IS AN EDITORIAL I PAIN FULLY WROTE ON THE HORRIBLE STATE OF THE SE I HOPE U GUYS WILL HAVE TIME TO READ IT.GOD WILL HELP US
https://www.nairaland.com/2355258/dilemna-biafra
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
cjrane:

I'll give it to Abia, Anioma and Ebonyi people as those who are generally happy with the progress of the region without being state specific. It is an unfortunate mentality, but we have such myopic eediots like that alive.

The problem is personal as well as contagious, I don't see the reason while someone should posting bad pictures in other Igbos threads, I don't know why the hate and envy. Even ndi ofe regard everybody that is not Hausa as omo ibo, how can we be exhibiting repulsive attitude to one another again.

On the contagious part, I used to remember when RareDiamond was pro Igbo and I was following and enjoying his posts until Chino and Abagworo rivalry possessed him and he lost his neutrality and started posting bad images to get at Chino.

One Anioma guy called Energito nearly join the war by attacking Chino with bad images of Anambra until I plead him to quit.

Chino have succeeded in chasing the only Ebonyi guy we has here but reside in Nnewi called achi4u, Chino always insult him during argument so the dude decided to park.

Abia people are not an exception because Customized is from Abia and you see what he did with Chino on this thread last week.
We have inter state hatred and intra state hatred going on.

If you ask me I will tell you Enugu people are just different, they don't post bad pictures on other states threads, no Anambra people post bad pictures of other states except Chino

The issue is this, Odenigbo and I can argue will anybody from now till next year but we don't post ugly pictures on people's threads, inasmuch as how heated our arguments will be with other sisters states we don't post pictures to get back anybody.

I wish people can grow up here as well, some people have resorted to calling others they don't know jobless without fact to prove their assertion.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
Her name is Ifeoma but she was called Iphie. She has a Ghanaian father and an Igbo mother. I am really hurt right now because I have given her lift on a number of occasions while she was working at Awka Silverbird. Then I was single, thank goodness we didn't go intimate if not it could have hurt me harder.

Take heart bro. But u funny, aswear
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dr Willie Obiano received vice president in Onitsha today on his working visit to commiserate with the victims of the petrol tanker explosion in the city.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ifeanyi ubah is now active on twitter, lets follow him and engage him on Anambra issues https://twitter.com/Dr_IfeanyiUbah

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
Dr Willie Obiano received vice president in Onitsha today on his working visit to commiserate with the victims of the petrol tanker explosion in the city.
To any neutral person asked to identify Who is The Vice President here,He will surely say OBIANO!!!!. Here, Obiano makes Osibanjo to look like an errand Boy & Obiano forced Him from the centre of the red carpet!...... Igbo nwere Eze! Igbo ekunie!!!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
chinolization:
Thats ifeanyi okowa behind?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yes!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinolization: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Yes, that's him.

FreeGlobe:

@investnow2013, so you want Obiano to become VP by force. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.