Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228646 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OGOg: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
The arguments for and against airport is caused by the creation of state which has caused artificial boundary between heretofore brothers with common goal..if it were before the creation of states the asaba airport would have sufficed for anambra , but alas , we r in the era of winner take it all with fierce competition between states..a good % of the patronage @both enugu and asaba airports are from businesses in anambra, and the state can't afford to lose such revenue to neighbouring states
If what chino (notorious liar) said about the port being a depot for aviation fuel then it is expedient that the airport is started and completed . Asap.
buddah, the airport can also attract white collar jobs which u always complain about cos most of these firm can now comfortably site there enterprise in anambra instead of asaba

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
I believe Anambra state is overdue for an international airport irrespective of the fact that we have the Asaba, Enugu and Owerri airports around us. Some cities around the world have two or more airports so contiguity shouldn't be an excuse.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
AnamCity:

You mean tempsite of NAUTH. I heard NAUTH is about to commission their massive permsite at the outskirts of Nnewi. ANSUTH is looking very beautiful though.
HOLD ON A MOMENT..
YOU MEAN THERE IS BOTH ANSUTH AND NAUTH?
GEEZ.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tex42:
I beg to differ on that pending when u come up with convincing facts
common sense is my facts so you can use it if you like
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
Malawian:
HOLD ON A MOMENT.. YOU MEAN THERE IS BOTH ANSUTH AND NAUTH? GEEZ.
Yes na

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Malawian:

HOLD ON A MOMENT..
GEEZ.
Yes, it dosen't end there Anambra state have the highest number of mission hospitals in Nigeria with great structures and well managed.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2015
Malawian:

HOLD ON A MOMENT..
GEEZ.

ANSUTH is medical school of Emka Ojukwu University located in Awka.

NAUTH is medical school of Nnamdi Azikiwe University located in Nnewi.

Onitsha has Toronto Hospital, St Charles Borromeo, et al.

St Lwanga is like an Al-Shabab destroyed facility, I passed there sometime ago. Some investors need to take over that hospital from that criminal owner

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
AnambraDota:

St Lwanga is like an Al-Shabab destroyed facility, I passed there sometime ago. Some investors need to take over that hospital from that criminal owner
Iyi enu mission hospital Ogidi make more sense than ANSUTH.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
Awka capital development authority (ACDA) website kindly view
http://awkacda.com/

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
I"ll soon explore 33, trans nkisi and environs.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2015
ifeanyiuba fc in warri township stadium in an early morning training in preparation for today's encoumter with warri wolves

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2015
You just have to believe me.. cool

OGOg:
The arguments for and against airport is caused by the creation of state which has caused artificial boundary between heretofore brothers with common goal..if it were before the creation of states the asaba airport would have sufficed for anambra , but alas , we r in the era of winner take it all with fierce competition between states..a good % of the patronage @both enugu and asaba airports are from businesses in anambra, and the state can't afford to lose such revenue to neighbouring states
If what chino (notorious liar) said about the port being a depot for aviation fuel then it is expedient that the airport is started and completed . Asap.
buddah, the airport can also attract white collar jobs which u always complain about cos most of these firm can now comfortably site there enterprise in anambra instead of asaba

Here see the highlighted part..

Obiano Flags Off Aguleri-Otuocha-Umueri Airport Dual Carriage-Highway

The fishing and agrarian community of Aguleri in Anambra East Local Government Area of Anambra State, came alive with the flag off of the 8.5 kilometer Aguleri-Otuocha-Umueri Airport dual carriageway.

Anambra State Governor, who also inspected the Aguleri –Uno oil rig road project, a 40 kilometer road and several bridges, expressed satisfaction with the pace and quality of work, reassuring the people of the State that the projects would boost economic activities in the State by the time the airport and the road projects are completed.

The governor, who was briefed by the contractor on the progress of the project, also expressed satisfaction with the pace and quality of work on the project, which, according to him, on completion would open up seven food producing communities in Anambra North.

While addressing the people after the inspection, the governor said the projects are in the interest of the people, especially the Airport project which when completed would have a depot for aviation fuel for international flights.

He announced a new partnership with a South African company that will boost electricity supply in the Omambala region and beyond.

The State Commissioner for Works, Calistus Ilozumba, said the state had secured approval from the Federal Government for the airport and had also acquired enough land for the project and therefore the road to the airport is very important.

The governor’s entourage moved to Nando From Aguleri, another food producing community in Anambra East local government area for the flag off of a 4.5 kilometer road, awarded at N1 billion.

The governor flagged off the project and assured the people that the contractors have been fully mobilized and the road is expected to be completed in one year.

The Anambra State government said the road construction will cost the sum of N5 billion.
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/02/24/obiano-flags-off-aguleri-otuocha-umueri-airport-road/

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2015
@omoreminder2, @Arizona123, @Anambradota. This is our location. cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by omoreminder2: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2015
AnambraDota:

who then is the criminal owner?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by tandj: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by NwabekeyiSimeon: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2015
omoreminder2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trouble sleep, you go wake am. Na wao

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2015
after1:

Bros abeg don't mess this thread I will wire money to you to pay for your younger sister's WAEC result since neither Aregbe or your parents can do that now grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by after1: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
[s]
AnambraDota:

Bros abeg don't mess this thread I will wire money to you to pay for your younger sister's WAEC result since neither Aregbe or your parents can do that now grin grin grin grin
[/s]

How can a jobless man that still live with his senile mother send money to someone. You will shed tears today, you love looking for trouble but i will hit you where it hurts. You need that help and not me, cos have never been to Osun before in my life and am not from there. The joke is on you Ebuka. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Chidozieude: 10:09am On Aug 05, 2015
omoreminder2, anambradota come and kneel down and raise up your hands

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2015
omoreminder2:

Don't give the edioots the leeway to mess up the thread, let nobody reply them because they are crying bc of the progress of our state. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by UnknownT: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
I'm really impressed with what willie obiano is doing in Anambra. Anambra would have gone very far by now if not for the charlatan petty criminal called Peter obi we used to have as governor for 8 years. For the first time, we are seeing solid infrastructure in the state
Dude, I am not from Anambra state but if there is one governor (ex or present) I respect, it's Peter Obi. He laid the foundation Willie is following and he deserves respect for that

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2015
UnknownT:
Dude, I am not from Anambra state but if there is one governor (ex or present) I respect, it's Peter Obi. He laid the foundation Willie is following and he deserves respect for that
lol. to each his opinion..

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Tex42(m): 12:48pm On Aug 05, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

common sense is my facts so you can use it if you like
unfortunately your common sense is not sophisticated enough for me to make do with what it prefers as facts.

You are only speculating, quote me when u have facts(figures, pictures... ) as it is what we use on here.

Thank you!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by PAINGAIN: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
tandj:
E kene m unu kiss

Hope we all are good?

Chinology,how is ur family?
Odenigbo,kedu ka I di?

Fk08(sure I didn't get d spelling. No vex dear)
How far?
So many names.

A na m anu mmiri oku.
Olisa kere Uwa goziri my family with nwa ofuu so biko soro nu m kenee chukwu.

Udo dili onye o buna.
ekene dili chukwu. Congrats to u my bro. Nwa afu bu nwa oma. Cheers.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2015
Tex42:
unfortunately your common sense is not sophisticated enough for me to make do with what it prefers as facts.

You are only speculating, quote me when u have facts(figures, pictures... ) as it is what we use on here.

Thank you!
I dont want to debate this with you. Obiano raised the state's IGR from a paltry 500 million a month to over 1 billion naira within 6 months. Facts or not? With an extra 500 million, obiano is well positioned to do better than his predecessor. Tell us if the IGR is part of the foundation obi laid for obiano.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
[size=14pt]Ndi Nwem na ndi'm nwe, Kedu ka unu mere na ubochi ta?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ak47mann(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Sahara Reporters
"In the next two months we are producing 400 cars per month. With the expansion we are planning, we are going to do no less than 800 or 900 cars a month. When we started with manufacturing, we produced buses. Many Nigerians are using my cars today, not any officials, but private people. My target is the African market, not only Nigeria" -Innocent Chukwuma
..UNU ahugo Nu
cool
WATCH HERE...
http:///1O3e2wr

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2015
IfeanyiUba Loose by 3 goals to nothing to WarriWolves today!! What an abyssmal loss!!!

Coach John. "Ogbummadu" Obuh took over this club in 3rd position as at week 16 and by week 21 IfeamyiUba FC is enroute to relegation!!!!

GloNPFL Table after Week 21
1 Enyimba 21 10 10 38
2 Warri Wolves 21 11 13 36
3 #‎Sunshine_Stars‬ 20 11 11 36
4 Giwa FC 20 9 4 34
5 Wikki Tourists 21 9 4 34
6 Heartland 21 10 9 33
7 Kano Pillars 21 10 4 33
8 Abia Warriors 21 10 2 33
9 Enugu Rangers 21 9 1 31
10 Shooting Stars 21 8 3 29
11 Nasarawa United 21 8 -2 29
12[b] Ifeanyi Ubah 21 8 1 28 [/b]
13 El-Kanemi Warriors 21 8 -12 27
14 Akwa United 21 7 -5 26
15 Kwara United 22 7 -6 26
16 Lobi Stars 21 5 -4 24
17 Sharks 20 4 -5 21
18 Dolphins 21 4 -5 20
19 Bayelsa United 21 4 -12 19
20 FC Taraba 21 3 -11 16

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
IfeanyiUba Loose by 3 goals to nothing to WarriWolves today!! What an abyssmal loss!!!

Coach John. "Ogbummadu" Obuh took over this club in 3rd position as at week 16 and by week 21 IfeamyiUba FC is enroute to relegation!!!!

GloNPFL Table after Week 21
1 Enyimba 21 10 10 38
2 Warri Wolves 21 11 13 36
3 #‎Sunshine_Stars‬ 20 11 11 36
4 Giwa FC 20 9 4 34
5 Wikki Tourists 21 9 4 34
6 Heartland 21 10 9 33
7 Kano Pillars 21 10 4 33
8 Abia Warriors 21 10 2 33
9 Enugu Rangers 21 9 1 31
10 Shooting Stars 21 8 3 29
11 Nasarawa United 21 8 -2 29
12[b]Ifeanyi Ubah 21 8 1 28[/b]
13 El-Kanemi Warriors 21 8 -12 27
14 Akwa United 21 7 -5 26
15 Kwara United 22 7 -6 26
16 Lobi Stars 21 5 -4 24
17 Sharks 20 4 -5 21
18 Dolphins 21 4 -5 20
19 Bayelsa United 21 4 -12 19
20 FC Taraba 21 3 -11 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.