Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1231151 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 10:54am On Aug 09, 2015
According to online wikipaedia page, obiano was 58 years yesterday not 60. Abi the guy na double double? shocked shocked

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2015
investnow2013:
You see why others in austerity & Anambra-State is in abundance!
You now understand why I say 'Wealth is coming Home'
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2015
The amiable and performing governor was celebrating his birthday and at the same time working for the state from the kingdom of Aguleri..what a man. Which means he does believe you can perform excellence from anywhere you find yourself.

Anambra state govt signs over N62 billion Naira with two indigenous Private Investors on Housing Development
09 AUGUST 2015

The State Government has signed Memoranda of Understanding Valued at over sixty-two billion naira with two private investors on Housing Development. Governor Willie Obiano, signed the MOUs on behalf of the State Government during a ceremony held at his country home, Aguleri in Anambra East Local Government Area.

One of the MOUs, was with COTABS Engineering Company for the design and building of a forty-one point eight billion naira housing Estate of over two hundred Housing Units with the necessary infrastructure, such as good roads, potable water, and electricity among others, to be called Spring Field Estate at Amansea in Awka North Local Government Area.

The equity contribution for the project by partners is eighty per cent for the investor and twenty per cent for the State Government, while the ratio for sharing profits will see the investor and the government rake in sixty-five per cent and thirty-five per cent respectively.
Performing the function, Governor Obiano, said Housing Development Constitutes a Major enabler of his four wheels of development as it not only has the potential to address the teething accommodation problem faced by majority of Ndi Anambra, but also to create massive wealth and job opportunities for the youths.

He noted that the signing of the MOUs brings to about two point six billion naira, the total amount his government has attracted in investments, of which Ndi Anambra owned about seventy per cent of the total business.
While assuring that his government will continue to provide the necessary framework that will encourage investors, Governor Obiano urged the investors to show immediate physical presence on ground within the next six months or risk having the MOUs revoked.
Earlier, the Chairman, State Investment Protection and Promotion Agency, ANSIPPA and Traditional ruler of Umuoji, in Idemili North Local government Area Igwe Cyril Enweze explained that the Project which will provide affordable Houses for sale to Ndi Anambra, seeks to promote infrastructural development, generate revenue for government through the state’s share of profits and create jobs for the teeming youths.

On his part, the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Awka, Capital Territory Development Authority, Architect Mike Okonkwo, thanked Governor Obiano for his commitment towards providing housing facilities to Ndi Anambra and urged the developer to ensure that the design and construction of the project conforms with the guidelines of the Awka Capital Territory Development Manual.

Responding on behalf of the Investors, the Chairman of COTABS, Dr Charles Tabansi said they decided to bring their investments to the state to complement Governor Obiano’s efforts at developing the state, promising to provide the state with Housing Estate of International Standard.

In a vote of thanks, the Commissioner for Housing and Urban development, Engineer Frank Ofor, said the event marks a milestone in the Governor’s efforts to achieve optimum Housing Development in the state, attributing the massive influx of investors to the state to his efforts at providing adequate security of lives and property
Correspondent Kenechukwu Oforma reports that the two Housing projects are expected to be completed within thirty-six months.

http://www.absradiotv.com/index.php/bus/64-investment/1303-anambra-state-govt-signs-over-62-billion-naira-with-two-indigenous-private-investors-on-housing-development#.Vcaw2zo_fJM.facebook

Head Office:
Air Force Junction
Aba Road
Port Harcourt.
Phone: (+234) 84 484919
(+234) 84 611640-1
(+234) 803 871 0538

Port Harcourt Plant Yard:
By Air-Assault Golf Course
Bullentin Road
Port Harcourt.
Phone: (+234) 803 312 9779

Anambra Plant Yard:
Agulu by-pass
Agulu.
Anambra State
Phone: (+234) 803 666 9573

Email Address:
contact@cotabseng.com
leasing@cotabseng.com

http://www.cotabseng.com/index-5.html

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2015
investnow2013:
You see why others in austerity & Anambra-State is in abundance!
I love my governor, what I'm praying every day to almighty God is long life for me, my family, friends, ndi Anambra, ndi Igbo, eastern region and well wishers to witness 8yrs of our great leader and beyond. God bless us

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2015
herringbone:
you are too intelligent to make this wrong assertion"that Abuja isn't a northern state.
Abuja is "Central Nigeria" my friend. Your Northern boundary ends at Northern kaduna, Northern Niger,Central bauchi,Central gombe and Northern adamawa.

List of True Central Nigeria States:
Kogi
Kwara
Benue
Taraba
Plateu
Southern kaduna
Southern Adamawa
Nassarawa
Southern Niger

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2015
Igbonazy:

Abuja is "Central Nigeria" my friend. Your Northern boundary ends at Northern kaduna, Northern Niger,Central bauchi,Central gombe and Northern adamawa.

List of True Central Nigeria States:
Kogi,Kwara,Benue,Taraba,Plateu,Southern kaduna,Southern Adamawa,Nassarawa,Southern Nigeria
. North central you mean to say?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2015
FKO81:

And when you guys are making your silly arguments you guys will place Rivers, Awka Ibom, Delta etc between border of north and west. Ndi ara

I stopped replying the dolt when I discovered she is Nupe, so an Igboman after fighting Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani gang-up instead of taking some deserved rest I will running around with a Nupe person.

Imagine argument between an Igboman and a Nupeman, where should one stand and where should one end, Nupe is an ant colony in Niger State not up to Nnewi South in population.

Have you seen a filling station dispensing fuel and the document of the property indicates a Nupe owns it, how many Nupe people even have motor in Nigeria.

How many Nupe people have entered aeroplane since 1960 grin grin grin grin grin

How many raido station is there in Nupeland, it will even take a miracle for them to have a polytechnic grin grin grin grin

Nupe people need recolonization for Pete sake, stop engaging the mumunoid in an argument, Nupe is nothing but an ant colony and outpost of Northern backwardness grin grin grin

Its insulting seeing an Igbo arguing with a Nupe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Igbonazy: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2015
herringbone:
. North central you mean to say?
No such thing as "North Central" its either in the "Middle" or at the Center

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 09, 2015
Igbonazy:

No such thing as "North Central" its either in the "Middle" or at the Center
Then it's safe to say that PH,calabar,warri aren't south-south states.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2015
Nupe never reach Ibibio people. Them dey Annang people levels. They never reach Igbo man league

Brethren let us stop recognising these useless non entities. Nobody wants them, certainly not the Igbo nation.

The Igbo is a nation. As large as the Jewish nation. Nupe is a small group abi n'a extended family I go call them.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
AnambraDota:

I stopped replying the dolt when I discovered she is Nupe, so an Igboman after fighting Yorubas and Hausa/Fulani gang-up instead of taking some deserved rest I will running around with a Nupe person.

Imagine argument between an Igboman and a Nupeman, where should one stand and where should one end, Nupe is an ant colony in Niger State not up to Nnewi South in population.

Have you seen a filling station dispensing fuel and the document of the property indicates a Nupe owns it, how many Nupe people even have motor in Nigeria.

How many Nupe people have entered aeroplane since 1960 grin grin grin grin grin

How many raido station is there in Nupeland, it will even take a miracle for them to have a polytechnic grin grin grin grin

Nupe people need recolonization for Pete sake, stop engaging the mumunoid in an argument, Nupe is nothing but an ant colony and outpost of Northern backwardness grin grin grin

Its insulting seeing an Igbo arguing with a Nupe

Nupe and Gwari benefited from the North with IBB a Gwari man and Abdulsalami a Nupe man both ruling Nigeria. IBB's lavishing of scarce resources on Abuja in late 80s and early 90s is more or less to make his home Nigerian capital. They are Fulani affiliates. In fact all the North from Plateau to Sokoto speak Hausa as trading language irrespective of their high ethnic and lingual diversity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Clown you are always trolling from thread to thread just like a madman..I have told you that you are not needed on this thread. Take whatever input you have whether good or bad to the Imo thread. Stop poking into things that does not concern you.

[s]
abagoro:

Nupe and Gwari benefited from the North with IBB a Gwari man and Abdulsalami a Nupe man both ruling Nigeria. IBB's lavishing of scarce resources on Abuja in late 80s and early 90s is more or less to make his home Nigerian capital. They are Fulani affiliates. In fact all the North from Plateau to Sokoto speak Hausa as trading language irrespective of their high ethnic and lingual diversity.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:
Clown you are always trolling from thread to thread..I have told you that you are not needed on this thread. Take whatever input you have to the Imo thread.

[s][/s]

Zuzuru puo here! Debe ihu ka nsi agbara catapult.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
b.astard, you go soon cry like as always. Poverty infested ugly animal born to a prostitute. It will soon start but this time I will get you into the ground. I.diot, you go out joblessly trolling from thread to thread. Anu mpama

[s]
abagoro:

Zuzuru puo here! Debe ihu ka nsi agbara catapult.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
chinology:
b.astard, you go soon cry like as always. Poverty infested ugly animal born to a prostitute. It will soon start but this time I will get you into the ground. I.diot, you go out joblessly trolling from thread to thread. Anu mpama

[s][/s]

Anyi anugo. You've just learnt the word "troll". Ngwa go and continue with your driving.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Fool, come lemme employ you and your jobless family members. I only pity your poor old dying mother who is still feeding you at your old age. Jobless animal, keep commenting from thread to thread while poverty will keep rendering you more useless. LOL

You know how we roll, we shall soon go back to the trenches..Imo thread is warming up for a beat down. cool

[s]
abagoro:

Anyi anugo. You've just learnt the "troll". Ngwa go and continue with your driving.
[/s]

Abagoro, looking at your picture, you deserves our pity...dwarfish old jobless dirty dying man. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
abagoro:

They are bounded by religion than by ethnicity
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by abagoro(m): 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
AnambraDota:

They are bounded by religion than by ethnicity

More by association than by religion. Many of the States in North central are a mix of Christianity and Islam with Christians being majority in some instances. They equally fight with Fulanis once in a while.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chinology: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
Contribution of a dwarfish poor dirty jobless old man is not needed here. LOL

[s]
abagoro:

More by association than by religion. Many of the States in North central are a mix of Christianity and Islam with Christians being majority in some instances. They equally fight with Fulanis once in a while.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please enough of non-Anambra discussion here. This thread is moving off rail
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
what a bad day for anambra today we have live coverage at the rojenny stadium but the heavy downpour has stalled the first match between heartland vs 3sc after 23 mins of play 0:0 still goaless

there are probabilities that the matches will be posponed till 2morrow

1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by knowledgeable: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
investnow2013:
You see why others are in austerity & Anambra-State is in abundance!

@investnow2013, if yorubas start getting high BPs na you curse am oo, and my hands no dey!!.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FKO81(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
knowledgeable:

[s]@investnow2013, if yorubas start getting high BPs na you curse am oo, and my hands no dey!!.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AtlanticBreeze: 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Willie obiano, the best thing that ever happened to Anambra State period

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flash
Daniel Amaokachi now Fc IfeanyiUba's coach

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
This is Umuchu, a well paved and marked roads even in the inner-most rural areas in all parts of Anambra.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by uduokirika1(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Flash
Daniel Amaokachi now Fc IfeanyiUba's coach
Ike shoromu Goalkeeper trainer
John Obuh Diretor

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
ANSIPPA attracts over $2bn from investors

Governor Willie Obiano’s vision of setting up the Anambra State Investment promotion and protection Agency (ANSIPPA) is yielding dividends as the agency has attracted over two point zero billion dollars from sixteen major investors within one year.
The chairman ANSIPPA, Igwe Cyril Enweze made the disclosure in an interview with the ABS in his palace, in Umuoji, Idemili North Council Area.
The Chairman who is the traditional ruler of Umuoji was thankful to Governor Obiano for establishing ANSSIPPA noting that the agency has succeeded in making investment in the state transparent, efficient and free of bureaucracy, describing it as a world class investment promotion which he said is transforming the state into a global investment hub.
Igwe Enweze gave the assurance that ANSIPPA will continue to adhere to the global investment best practices aimed at making business easy for investors.
Igwe Enweze also commend Governor Willie Obiano for developing all sectors of the state economy while praying God to bless and reward him for piloting the affairs of the state towards an enviable height.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
@investnow, I dey vex o, tell those guys na. Echi bu kwa monday
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
uduokirika1:
Flash Daniel Amaokachi now Fc IfeanyiUba's coach Ike shoromu Goalkeeper trainer John Obuh Diretor
Please what's the official website of the club? Is there any?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Zonacom:
Please what's the official website of the club? Is there any?
There is no professional football clubside in Nigeria except Enyimba.
Ifeanyi Uba is running a charity pastime
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Zonacom(m): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
AnambraDota:

There is no professional football clubside in Nigeria except Enyimba.

Ifeanyi Uba is running a charity pastime
Unrepentant critic! The EPL you watch wasn't made overnight. Though slow, it's obvious that the Nigerian league is becoming better everyday. Just lend a little support bro.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.