Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225401 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2015
Okay nwanne, you have been heard! Kedu maka December a ga adi? cool

FreeGlobe:
alfred5 this is the continuation of obiano's speech at the event.. This speaks volumes..

[size=18pt]Obiano: The Anambra that we Met[/size]

And yet some people are celebrating a governor who ran this same state for 8 good years.. no wonder....

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fourcade(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
Don't waste your time with freeglobe. cheesy

Obi is good but Obiano is better. The person coming after Obiano will be better than him. That is our prayer.

This is what I tell my friends. Obi contributed a lot to the level Anambra is today. He was a good governor with so many achievements in Anambra State. Gov. Willie Obiano is working, I came to Anambra State yesterday and I have been impressed with what his work.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2015
With the way Obiano is going in Anambra state, I fear he may lose after this tenure. From obosi to Awka, people call him all sorts of name: drunkard, party governor without direction, betrayal . I was surprised because I thought people liked him until I witnessed these. Though I wish him the best to giving us good governance and shun name calling that will cause hima second term, because Anambra needs continuity.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2015
We can only get better with each coming leader. Like as I said earlier the next governor will be better than Obiano just like Obiano is better than Obi and Obi better than Ngige and Ngige better than Mbadinuju. Anambra is the winner!

Remove my town Uga from Anambra and I will deny my Igboness and flee into exile!

Fourcade:

This is what I tell my friends. Obi contributed a lot to the level Anambra is today. He was a good governor with so many achievements in Anambra State. Gov. Willie Obiano is working, I came to Anambra State yesterday and I have been impressed with what his work.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Fourcade(m): 9:51am On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
We can only get better with each coming leader. Like as I said earlier the next governor will be better than Obiano just like Obiano is better than Obi and Obi better than Ngige and Ngige better than Mbadinuju. Anambra is the winner!

Remove my town Uga from Anambra and I will deny my Igboness and flee into exile!

The Next governor? In three years time or after completing two tenures in office. grin

My small Nnobi town hasn't got any governor's attention yet. grin No development yet in Nnobi. It's a pity!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
alfred5 this is the continuation of obiano's speech at the event.. This speaks volumes..

And yet some people are celebrating a governor who ran this same state for 8 good years.. no wonder....

I still ask you, name a kilometer road Willie started in Anambra State.... Show us the comissioning of the road....

Or show us the commissioning of any project under Willie....

What I wanted to see........ Show us any project Willie Commissioned in Anambra State......
By then, you'll win....

Not bla bla bla....

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2015
famousurch:
With the way Obiano is going in Anambra state, I fear he may lose after this tenure. From obosi to Awka, people call him all sorts of name: drunkard, party governor without direction, betrayal . I was surprised because I thought people liked him until I witnessed these. Though I wish him the best to giving us good governance and shun name calling that will cause hima second term, because Anambra needs continuity.

I'm APGA faithful, and most of us APGAns are very upset with the agreement been brokered.

Obi was made BOT Chairman for a year plus with Victor Umeh refusing to sign it. Reason? Because Obi advised APGA and Victor Umeh to stop presiding as Party Chairman since he's going for Senate. Its not done anywhere. There was a serious crisis in the party and it needs to be amended. This angered Obi and he left to PDP.

No amount of propaganda can make Anambra person or visitor hate Obi..

Obi did wonders in Hospitals, Churches and Schools... That's why they loved him more.

What did Obiano did? His media aides sees they are losing they now went and fabricate story that Obi gave auxillary Bishop of Awka 20b naira . Isn't that stupidity? They engaged on e-battle and started airing Obi on ABS and channel tv just as Pdp did to Buhari.... Upon all that Anambra people still love Obi more.

Since last year, Indian companies have been sigining agreement with Obiano.. We are yet to see them establish in Anambra or do you know any that have established? Reason? Because, Willie have introduced Multiple taxation in Anambra so its now difficult.

Another one been that, Before Obi left, he already paid for all the ongoing projects and paid in fixed deposit of 1 full year for Anambra Civil servants.... Then left 75billion naira. Obi might not be a saint but Obiano's 24 years in Govt can't meet Obi's standard.

Willie increased workers salary since july, and he's yet to pay them as he promised..

Multiple taxation has been introduced in Anambra because we are lacking money now....

People are angry, thank God you found out your self.

I'm Apga and we are working seriously to make sure He didn't return else he changed his ways.

He's only governor that employed 100 media aide.. Is he president?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2015
alfred5:

[s]I'm APGA faithful, and most of us APGAns are very upset with the agreement been brokered.

Obi was made BOT Chairman for a year plus with Victor Umeh refusing to sign it. Reason? Because Obi advised APGA and Victor Umeh to stop presiding as Party Chairman since he's going for Senate. Its not done anywhere. There was a serious crisis in the party and it needs to be amended. This angered Obi and he left to PDP.

No amount of propaganda can make Anambra person or visitor hate Obi..

Obi did wonders in Hospitals, Churches and Schools... That's why they loved him more.

What did Obiano did? His media aides sees they are losing they now went and fabricate story that Obi gave auxillary Bishop of Awka 20b naira . Isn't that stupidity? They engaged on e-battle and started airing Obi on ABS and channel tv just as Pdp did to Buhari.... Upon all that Anambra people still love Obi more.

Since last year, Indian companies have been sigining agreement with Obiano.. We are yet to see them establish in Anambra or do you know any that have established? Reason? Because, Willie have introduced Multiple taxation in Anambra so its now difficult.

Another one been that, Before Obi left, he already paid for all the ongoing projects and paid in fixed deposit of 1 full year for Anambra Civil servants.... Then left 75billion naira. Obi might not be a saint but Obiano's 24 years in Govt can't meet Obi's standard.

Willie increased workers salary since july, and he's yet to pay them as he promised..

Multiple taxation has been introduced in Anambra because we are lacking money now....

People are angry, thank God you found out your self.

I'm Apga and we are working seriously to make sure He didn't return else he changed his ways.

He's only governor that employed 100 media aide.. Is he president?[/s]
bunch of thrash.. After 8 years all peter obi has to make noise with is a phantom 75 billion naira..

Viewed against this backdrop, it becomes clearer why Peter Obi has recruited a band of idle youths and commanded them to tear his successor to shreds on social media? Any wonder why he should harbour such a strong resentment for a man whose performance has masterfully consigned ANIDS and the network of tacky roads it sired to a mere footnote of history in less than one year?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2015
famousurch:
[s]With the way Obiano is going in Anambra state, I fear he may lose after this tenure. From obosi to Awka, people call him all sorts of name: drunkard, party governor without direction, betrayal . I was surprised because I thought people liked him until I witnessed these. Though I wish him the best to giving us good governance and shun name calling that will cause hima second term, because Anambra needs continuity.[/s]
Keep dreaming, its what you are paid for..

Viewed against this backdrop, it becomes clearer why Peter Obi has recruited a band of idle youths and commanded them to tear his successor to shreds on social media? Any wonder why he should harbour such a strong resentment for a man whose performance has masterfully consigned ANIDS and the network of tacky roads it sired to a mere footnote of history in less than one year?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2015
alfred5:

[s]I still ask you, name a kilometer road Willie started in Anambra State.... Show us the comissioning of the road....

Or show us the commissioning of any project under Willie....

What I wanted to see........ Show us any project Willie Commissioned in Anambra State......
By then, you'll win....

Not bla bla bla....[/s]

Keep asking foolish questions.. You think I have time to answer foolish questions like this.. I'm not the one to cure your blindness idle youth..

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You disgruntled pathetic old loser I stopped replying you for a while and thought you do grow some sense. You picked the part of Obiano's speech that fans your animosity against Obi but left the part where he praised Obi for the foundation he laid down in Anambra,the schools,health institutions and roads. You are such a disgusting drag of a human being....I spit on you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

You disgruntled pathetic old loser I stopped replying you for a while and thought you do grow some sense. You picked the part of Obiano's speech that fans your animosity against Obi but left the part where he praised Obi for the foundation he laid down in Anambra,the schools,health institutions and roads. You are such a disgusting drag of a human being....I spit on you!
Look at this hausa goat... as if I even noticed you all this while.. You were one of the fools that was telling me obiano can never quarrel with obi when I first broke the news, it seems you are now getting the memo you uncultured animal. How is it that you are the one mentioning me now after I ignored you ages ago? Why should I post the so called praises to obi when someone already posted it leaving out the part of the speech where obiano highlighted what he really met on ground after obi's wasted 8 years.. bloody hypocrite.. If you are waiting for me to backtrack, then you can keep waiting. You dont even deserve my spit..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Iwa Ji Ozubulu Ekwusigo Lga of Anambra State!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ozubulu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2015
Anambra State is also rich in Culture!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
Anambra cannot handle cow farm, let us leave it for Fulanis

Igbos should seriously go into cattle business, modernize it and hopefully put the Fulani out of the business. Fulani has to be conquered in this area. We need to teach them how to rear cattle like civilized people do.

I heard an Igboman is building Abattoirs in 6 geo political Zones

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
Anambra adibago mma mmenu ya ka o di mma. Obiano jisie ike. Anyi kwu gi n'azu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bishop42:

Igbos should seriously go into cattle business, modernize it and hopefully put the Fulani out of the business. Fulani has to be conquered in this area. We need to teach them how to rear cattle like civilized people do.

I heard an Igboman is building Abattoirs in 6 geo political Zones
Who is the Igbo man? We Igbo at times think we are doing good things by building properties outside Igbo land. Tinubu looted all he could but built all his investment in Lagos and gave employment to many Lagosians. We had a governor who did like Tinubu but failed to mount his Next Shopping Mall in Anambra yet they say that he is the best governor. I see such comments I shake my head.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2015
" One of those present took the satire to some level by comparing Jonathan to the ‘performance’ of the former Governor of Anambra, Peter Obi.  He noted that while Obi gloated about ‘savings’, there is no signature project to remember his regime except that his regime took the first position among all states in Nigeria in the democratization of poverty—- mass impoverishment of the people of Anambra. According to the National Bureau of Statistics, poverty rose under his watch in Anambra from 20% in 2004 (lowest in Nigeria then) to 68% in 2010 (a 238% deterioration!).
Our friend likened it to a father who had no idea of what to do with his resources and was celebrating his fat bank account while his children were dying of kwashiorkor.  He pointed out that since it is the likes of Peter Obi who are the advisers to Jonathan on how to manage the economy (thereby confusing micromanagement which you do as a trader with macro governance) it is little wonder that poverty is fast becoming another name for Nigeria. It was a very hilarious evening." - Charles Soludo
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
Anambra cannot handle cow farm, let us leave it for Fulanis

Anambra State/Alaigbo are far better place in Animal Husbandary than the North of Nigeria because of our abundant vegetation!. The average cow cost between 100000 & above!.Cattle Farming is not just about the meat, you also have the hides & Skin for our shoe industry, The manure,Power generation etc!.We are not going to leave this billion dollar business to the Fulanis only!.I am planning to setup a modern cattle farm of 50 in our new site if we can secure the finance!.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
There is more to cow farming than you can ever know that is why it is an exclusive area to the Fulanis at least in the Sub-Saharan Africa.

investnow2013:
Anambra State/Alaigbo are far better in Animal Husbandary than the North of Nigeria because of our abundant vegetation!. The average cow cost between 100000 & above!.The cattle is not just about the meat, you also have the hides & Skin for our shoe industry, The manure,Power generation etc!.We are not going to leave this billion dollar business to the Fulanis only!.I am planning to setup a modern cattle farm of 50 in our new site if we can secure the finance!.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Abagworo(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
There is more to cow farming than you can ever know that is why it an exclusive area to the Fulanis at least in the Sub-Saharan Africa.

The guy knows nothing about tsetse fly. Fulanis are not the only herdsmen in Africa. There exists hundreds of tribes that are herdsmen and rever animals but Fulanis dominate the Western Sahel.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Shhhh! Your comments are not needed here whether genuine or otherwise. Try the next thread. Thank you!

[s]
Abagworo:

The guy knows nothing about tsetse fly. Fulanis are not the only herdsmen in Africa. There exists hundreds of tribes that are herdsmen and rever animals but Fulanis dominate the Western Sahel.
[/s]
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
chino11:
There is more to cow farming than you can ever know that is why it is an exclusive area to the Fulanis at least in the Sub-Saharan Africa.

Its because Igbos are still being distracted by spare parts and building materials, the day they will start building ranches in Igboland you will see what will happen.

Cattle farming different from nomadic cattle herding, in developed places ranches are build to keep the cows why their feed are being brought from the farmlands.

Igbos can invest in cattle rearing by building Ranches at Uli, Ogwashi, Okigwe, Nsukka, Ugwu Oba, Umuahia or Afikpo.

Cattle herding is an improvised way of farming cattle

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
The reason why Fulani still herd cattle in 21st century is because they are backward, improvised and lack Western education.

Why should people be moving cows from one location to another instead of applying modern technology to lessen the human drudgery.

Let's think of how to start building ranches in Igboland,

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
If you say so but I know that cow farming is a special area..

BuddahMonk:

Its because Igbos are still being distracted by spare parts and building materials, the day they will start building ranches in Igboland you will see what will happen.

Cattle farming different from nomadic cattle herding, in developed places ranches are build to keep the cows why their feed are being brought from the farmlands.

Igbos can invest in cattle rearing by building Ranches at Uli, Ogwashi, Okigwe, Nsukka, Ugwu Oba, Umuahia or Afikpo.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

A Small country like Namibia have over 3 million cattle & they are busy exporting their cattle & it's end products to all parts of the World Making Billions of Dollars in the process!.How about Bolivia, Kenya, USA, Canada,Australia etc!.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2015
investnow2013:
A Small country like Namibia have over 3 million cattle & they are busy exporting their cattle & it's end products to all parts of the World Making Billions of Dollars in the process!.How about Bolivia, Kenya, USA, Canada,Australia etc!.

Namibia has landmass but not population, SA is one of the highest diary producing nation in the world.

Israel aslmost the size of SE is self sufficient in food and milk production, they use modern and sophisticated techniques to farm.

SE is enough to accommodate Igbos and still have room for farming and forestry.

How many hectars of land do you think it will cost building a ranch and can accommodate 1000 cows

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2015
BuddahMonk:

Namibia has landmass but not population, SA is one of the highest diary producing nation in the world.

Israel aslmost the size of SE is self sufficient in food and milk production, they use modern and sophisticated techniques to farm.

SE is enough to accommodate Igbos and still have room for farming and forestry.

How many hectars of land do you think it will cost building a ranch and can accommodate 1000 cows
The modern Housing for 1000 Cattle will not be more than 13 plots of Land and another 36plots for their grazing!.It all depend on the system you want to apply!. You might not need grazing land at all!.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2015
investnow2013:
The modern Housing for 1000 Cattle will not be more than 13 plots of Land and another 36plots for their grazing!.It all depend on the system you want to apply!. You might not need grazing land at all!.

No need for grazing but there should be enough space.
You can be bringing the feed for them now, feed them the way chicken are being fed.

Its better now, put their feed in their feeding trough and let them eat from there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2015
Talking of cattle, the odumodu junction at Umunya is now a nuisance in terms of health. The government can convert that site to a world class abattoir. Or what do you people think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.