Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1225507 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Whenever I hear MASSOB or IPOB I just get so frustrated,depressed and angry. You people are still suffering from the hardship Ojukwu dragged you in yet you scream for more. Sometimes I feel Igbos are too emotional a,d suicidal. Being i, Nigeria doesn't stop your development. If I were Obiano I would shoot any IPOB or MASSOB member on site! Do you know how pathetic it looks to see a person with Biafra flag My focus is in the advancement of Anambra. We don't IPOB or MASSOB to gbaa ndia ose n'anya! We need more people like Obiano....that's all and in ten yrs the route will be eastward!

Am very very disappointed with this statement of yours, your inciting Nigeria troops to shoot MASSOB and IPOB, these are someone's children, parents and breadwinners.
Have you seen Yorubas asking FG to kill OPC rather Mimiko told the world Yorubaland is safer in their hands, Buhari openly campaigned for Boko Haram while tagging every military clampdown on them anti-North, how many Niger Delta did you see condemn militancy but its only in Igboland that people like you and the drunk at Agu Awka call for the killing of Biafrans.

Am neither a member of MASSOB nor IPOB but calling for the killing of someone's children is the greatest evil I have ever seen when these groups are not armed.

Obiano called for killing of IPOB but Ibaji people were there beheading his kinsmen at Aguleri but he couldn't do anything, Boko Haram inmates were relocated to Anambra State under his watch yet he couldn't do anything until traders started agitating.

Its very very unfortunate how you guys are being this Nigeria, Anambras and Igbos in relation to others. Its stinks, its sordid and detestable which should be properly condemned.

Those who lived in stone houses shouldn't throw stones.

I saw where Chino was threatening MASSOB and IPOB people that if they try it in Anambra State they will be given Ezu River treatment, I felt like shedding tears, I was disappointed, I was devastated over the comment, kill someone else because you don't believe in his ideologies yet he pose no security threat to you.

We need to be recolonized once again

13 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:17pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kanu.....Hatre Him! Like Him!..... He is doing something our so called Ohatulu failed to do!.We can see what mass media Kanu is using is making a great impact in re-awaking our people's consciousness that we have no other place than the East!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^I reckon Obiano comes closest to that type of Governor of which you speak!....While Ochendo-Global features at the other end of the spectrum!!

Keep flattering this drunk, he was there ibaji people were beheading his kinsmen all he signed was to shoot Biafra agitator at sight.

I don't know any project this guy has started and completed for you to be adding all these bogus feathers on his unwarranted cap.

Tell me what this guy has done in Anambra State that made you see a model Igbo leader in him, jus name one tangible thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nwanne show us where he signed or said that the agitators should be shot? This is a mere rumor that went viral.

AnambraDota:

Keep flattering this drunk, he was there ibaji people were beheading his kinsmen all he signed was to shoot Biafra agitator at sight.

I don't know any project this guy has started and completed for you to be adding all these bogus feathers on his unwarranted cap.

Tell me what this guy has done in Anambra State that made you see a model Igbo leader in him, jus name one tangible thing.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
investnow2013:
Kanu.....Hatre Him! Like Him!..... He is doing something our so called Ohatulu failed to do!.We can see what mass media Kanu is using is making a great impact in re-awaking our people's consciousness that we have no other place than the East!

My brother don't mind these guys, they are too sentimental to see the impact of RB on Igboland. Loathe him or love him Kanu popularity is spanning wider than the seven seas, Kanu is a necessary evil that need to be there to checkmate the sabotuers and instill consciousness in our people.

Am not a big fan of his but he is doing his so its left for me to do mine.

Everybody must not be Booker T Washington, MLK or Jesus Christ

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nationalism is the way for Igbos!....We are too Nigerian than our other brothers in the North & in the West to survive!.We should not be afraid when we have a Nationalist like Kanu Appears!.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
VickJames:
Since we've gotten a semi-full house now, let me use this opportunity to highlight my views about this seaport.

What we don't know about the east region is that it is strategically located and we can move round with much ado. The eastern states are not too big therefore, what you need from Abia state you can get withing 2hours in anambra state if we follow a strict rule of distribution.

The seaport will be located in Abia state and not anywhere in the south-south. We can't spend money to feed another state again. No! We can't spend money to make another state centre where investors will run to. Nah! We will run our economy our way.

First, the seaport being in Abia state doesn't mean Abia state will get all the investors, No. It is not like that. We're going to create a transportation system, second to none in the whole of Nigeria. We're going to create a rail-cargo system of transportation. Reason being that, we can't trust our roads with heavy duty machinery and goods. With the hold up it will cause for travellers, it will also cause armed robbers to launch attacks.

The rail system will be fast because it will have its own route and it will connect your state directly without and I mean without stopping in another state. Abia state can connect Imo, Enugu, Ebonyi and Anambra state without running more than 2hours. Its the same thing as someone who wants to clear his cargo in wharf and stays on the island. The employment this will create will be too much for our people. We will even beg people to come and work grin.

With this effective transport system, investors will be comfortable to invest in their home states and not congest other states for them. It will also help to open every state equally and all the states will grow at the pace which the people wants it to grow.

With our people delving into agriculture and other forms of production and manufacturing, this form of transport system will also boost businesses because customers in other states will get their goods at when due and we can send it back to Obuaku seaport and export our goods to other countries without the prying eyes of our neighbours.

The dream of being a self-sufficient region is about to come, let's use the lapses in Lagos as our gain. It only pays to wise and clever.

Seaport is today, Development is now! grin grin grin
You making a great point.
Keep it up my friend and never be discouraged.
I guarantee igbo leaders are reading this.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
investnow2013:
Nationalism is the way for Igbos!....We are too Nigerian than our other brothers in the North & in the West to survive!.We should not be afraid when we have a Nationalist like Kanu Arises!.

Igboland can never develop with people like Obiano, Rochas and co. These goons are Nigerians , Biafra can only develop by electing core Biafrans who does not give a hoot about friendship across the Niger and carry out massive development for benefit of Biafrans not to as it pleases Nigerian.

We need core Biafrans, the current crop of Igbo leaders are nothing but birds of passage, Ohakim, Pita Obi and OUK with their massive investments outside Biafra won't go against the grain to make Biafra great, they will protect their business interests first before Biafra interests.

10 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
The lunatic called Odenigboaroli is a confirmed hausa man that does not belong here. dude is a buhari supporter! Look at his statement referring to igbos are you people. You people should warn this wanderer to stay off this thread

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
Boko haram might be evil but Buhari used it to achieve the northern agenda!.Our increase in population in Anambra State was not achieved by any govt but sorry to say it loud boko-haram did it!Our people suddenly remembered that they still have a place or home in the East to return to!.Our people are too stuborn to listen! or understand .We are here talking about Seaport or even international Airport, What can it take for us to have them? Nothing!. Can Enugu International Airport work? Yes! & yes!!! Only if we want it to work!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Igboland can never develop with people like Obiano, Rochas and co. These goons are Nigerians , Biafra can only develop by electing core Biafrans who does not give a hoot about friendship across the Niger and carry out massive development for benefit of Biafrans not to as it pleases Nigerian.

We need core Biafrans, the current crop of Igbo leaders are nothing but birds of passage, Ohakim, Pita Obi and OUK with their massive investments outside Biafra won't go against the grain to make Biafra great, they will protect their business interests first before Biafra interests.
100% cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
investnow2013:
Boko haram might be evil but Buhari uses it to achieve the northern agenda!.Our increase population in Anambra State was not achieved by any govt but sorry to say it loud boko-haram did it!.Our people are too stuborn to listen!.We are here talking about Seaport or even international Airport, What can it take us to have them? Nothing!. Can Enugu International Airport work? Yes! & yes!!! Only if we want it to work!

Its only in Igboland that pure and undiluted Nigerians are found yet when the National cake is being shared they will always hold the wrong end of the stick.

Calling for killing of MASSOB and IPOB members is the most callous and most sadistic demand I have ever seen in my life

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne stop it doesn't matter. Zik and Ojukwu were born in the north as well and you know the rest..

Odenigbo is my brother abeg stop insulting him.

I will take Kanu seriously until he comes down to Nigeria/Biafra with his wife and kids but not living in Europe and using his radio to cause problem for the people on ground.

Chino leave that matter. This was how Rochas started. Today Imo people have a hausa man who goes for mecca pilgrimage as governor. dude is not Igbo, will never be Igbo in my books.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nwanne, I beg you in the name of GOD drop this matter, Odenigbo is my brother. Please let us move on..

FreeGlobe:

Chino leave that matter. This was how Rochas started. Today Imo people have a hausa man who goes for mecca pilgrimage as governor. dude is not Igbo, will never be Igbo in my books.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
We do not need to believe in a Nation that do not exit, but at least let believe on the one that does exit! There is no Nigeria!, but there is Hausa, Yoruba & of course Igbo!.Why this is taking us too long to understand I can't understand!.Ohaneze or Ohatulu did not understand this even now!.Our so called governors or Polithiefians don't either!.We are here again making same mistakes Zik of Africa made!.Have you ever seen a nation where the President said & I quote:I am for some part of the country & still nobody questioned him & He is still the President of that Nation?.We must start now in our actions be it investments or otherwise think Igbo first before so called Nigeria!.... Udo dili unu!

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
chino11:
Nwanne please don't insult Odenigbo he is my brother. IPOB or MASSOB and their approach is very wrong and awkward that is why no sane and bright mind has ever identified with Uwazulike and Kanu in their voyage. I regard them as bandits.

The issue is that many of you don't know Ojukwu.

Ojukwu believed in Nigeria just like Zik but the Massacre of Igbos was the event that prompt for his leadership and he was already an administrator and one of the highest ranking surviving officers Igboland after the massacre.
Ojukwu believe in Nigeria just like Zik.

The core and unapologetic tribalist was M. I. Okpara, though he was a Zikist but doesn't give any fucck about whether Nigeria was burning or collapsing.

MI Okpara was the most uncouth and visible tribalist among them the reason why his development agenda benefited the entire Eastern Region. Okpara was outspoken against the Nigeria State, he rejected everything even where Zik would seek for compromise Okpara don't.

Even the mad Gambari prof Angl Abdulahi attested to it that Okpara was the biggest stumbling block in having a workable Nigeria.

Ojukwu's emergence was just by circumstance, he was not a tribalist but the massacre and FG silence brought out the beast in him.

Ndigbo need an MI Okpara not an Ikemba to move foward.

My best Igbo leaders.

1. M I Okpara.

2. Sam Mbakwe.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:00pm On Sep 29, 2015
chino11:
You are just a paid agent and you are doing a bad job already because of your ignorance. Go and read UN masterplan, it proposed flyovers at Aroma, Kwata and Amawbia. Obiano is only implementing it.

Some of you are just wheel barrow pushers that stumbled on the internet enabled phones.

And you think Obiano didn't add anything to the original plan ? You know Obiano love beautiful things...lol.
And yes,Obiano is a better governor but we were also blessed to have Obi at when we need somebody like him. Obi himself also said he is praying for someone greater than him. And after Obiano maybe Soludo next.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:

In the gathering of Umuigbo you can't talk when I am talking,else boys go slap your face join wall....Nwokem,dey look face oo. Na ako tuu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Why would you say something like this about Akpokuedike?? The same guy who organised burial rites for our dead heros....Nnaa,you shock me sometimes ooo. You guys can crucify Okoroawusa but leave Obiano to finish his work,biko nu.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Ojukwu believed in Nigeria just like Zik but the Massacre of Igbo was the event that prompt for a leader and he was already an administrator and one of the highest ranking surviving officers Igboland after the massacre.

The core and unapologetic tribalist was M. I. Okpara, though he was a Zikist but doesn't give any fucck about whether Nigeria was burning or collapsing.

MI Okpara was the most uncouth and visible tribalist among them the reason why his development agenda benefited the entire Eastern Region. Okpara was outspoken, he rejected everything even where Zik would seek for compromise Okpara don't.

Even the mad Gambari prof Angl Abdulahi attested to it that Okpara was the biggest stumbling block in having a workable Nigeria.

Ojukwu's emergence was just by circumstance, he was not a tribalist but the massacre and FG silence brought out the beast in him.

The love people have for Ojukwu is making them blind. Ojukwu shouldn't have declared Biafra....Call a spade a spade! The same way Nnamdi Kanu is inciting war and everybody is getting excited....Ogu bu onwu!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
You are right. Obiano is a man of class and taste, he has lived most of the time in Houston Texas so he is bringing international best practices and his greater worldview to bear on Anambra.

OdenigboAroli:

And you think Obiano didn't add anything to the original plan ? You know Obiano love beautiful things...lol.
And yes,Obiano is a better governor but we were also blessed to have Obi at when we need somebody like him. Obi himself also said he is praying for someone greater than him. And after Obiano maybe Soludo next.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
Woe to those who couldn't even critically argue for they are the blind ones.

Father forgive them for I was once like them......including the she-male them

Defend my argument critically. I evaluated yours, I expected you to evaluate mine one after the other. Don't pick randomly, do the whole.......

Good night!

We need better Anambra 2017. Else Willie turns good tomorrow, else..... Corrections 2017.......

Mean while #WillieBringBackValUlasi#
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by carnegiefan: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Biko dalu.

And their supporters are like minded third world baboons.
They will order shoot at sight at their brothers, but will pee their pants when they see Ibaji people.
Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Ojukwu believed in Nigeria just like Zik but the Massacre of Igbos was the event that prompt for his leadership and he was already an administrator and one of the highest ranking surviving officers Igboland after the massacre.

MI Okpara was the most uncouth and visible tribalist among them the reason why his development agenda benefited the entire Eastern Region. Okpara was outspoken against the Nigeria State, he rejected everything even where Zik would seek for compromise Okpara don't.

My best Igbo leaders.

1. M I Okpara.

2. Sam Mbakwe.

Great analysis....People like you gives me hope about our future.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
If any violence breaks out Hausa will kill you and Yorubas will take over your properties and you will start all over again. Everybody need to wear their thinking cap....Lets develop Igbo land and control the economy and only then can we have a voice.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

The love people have for Ojukwu is making them blind. Ojukwu shouldn't have declared Biafra....Call a spade a spade! The same way Nnamdi Kanu is inciting war and everybody is getting excited....Ogu bu onwu!

Oga Ojukwu didn't declare war, there was agreement in Aburi Ghana, everybody accepted the accord only for you to come back and rejected it.

There was an accord, brother, who breached it ?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chino11(m): 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Nwanne the declaration of Biafra by Ojukwu was a necessity at that time. Eastern house of Assembly endorsed it and asked him to declare the Republic of Biafra. He never declared war but Republic of Biafra due to the killings in the north. It was Gowon led Nigeria that declared war on Biafra.

OdenigboAroli:

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnambraDota: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
If any violence breaks out Hausa will kill you and Yorubas will take over your properties and you will start all over again. Everybody need to wear their thinking cap....Lets develop Igbo land and control the economy and only then can we have a voice.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by carnegiefan: 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
AnambraDota:

Oga Ojukwu didn't declare war, there was agreement in Aburi Ghana, everybody accepted the accord only for you to come back and rejected it.

There was an accord, brother, who breached it ?

You would think that someone who supports shoot at sight in Igboland will at least know the history of our past misfortune. No he doesn't; but he will support shooting us for holding political rallies in Igboland.
I'm beginning to believe that that dude is NOT Igbo, or he was sired by boko haram ancestor or ofe man.
His brain is totally empty.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
alfred5:
Woe to those who couldn't even critically argue for they are the blind ones.

Father forgive them for I was once like them......including the she-male them

Defend my argument critically. I evaluated yours, I expected you to evaluate mine one after the other. Don't pick randomly, do the whole.......

Good night!

We need better Anambra 2017. Else Willie turns good tomorrow, else..... Corrections 2017.......

Mean while #WillieBringBackValUlasi#
I don't evaluate thrash that belongs to the gutter. Leave your madness on facebook. Don't bring it here. you. you suddenly woke up to expect a better Anambra in less than 2 years but you kept your mouth shut during obi's 8 years of substandard government. ediot.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

The 2nd plan wasn't intended project. Today where are we? Project has been stagnanted. I pray money should be release soon for the project to be completed before december next year....... Else, he would introduce multi-multiple tax. Now we are on multiple taxation in Anambra state. First in history!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

With all due respect, I think you are letting your emotions cloud your reasoning. Your people are being slaughtered like animals in the north in the thousands and you wanted a Full blooded igbo man like Ojukwu to throw his hands up and surrender without a fight. Ojukwu did not declare biafra by himself . It was the eastern region that voted for him to declare. Go and read your history

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.