Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229907 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
There is no way light and darkness can co-exist. The i.diot is a frustrated monster that should be caught and be stoned to death mercilessly..

But light needs to shine upon the darkness or It is not Light!.... To be light, You need to forgive Abagworo & nothing more or less!.... This fight is not good for us, investors looking at this thread or Anambra people abroad who after seeing this thread are contemplating on returning to the state!. It must stop!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 2:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Let him dare me, I will take the war to the Imo thread. he knows how we roll. For me NL is all about monitoring the frustrated old jobless man called abagworo. He knows why he usually goes into hiding each time I land in PH..

investnow2013:
But light needs to shine upon the darkness or It is not Light!.... To be light, You need to forgive Abagworo & nothing less!.... This fight is not good for us, investors looking at this thread or Anambra people abroad who after seeing this thread are contemplating on returning to the state!. It must stop!.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VickJames(m): 2:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
i am so happy.

god bless my state.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
God continue to bless this Umuchukwu man.

Anambra is blessed with silent billionnaires!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Jobless frustrated old fool, imagine a deranged poor b.astard talking? Have you been able to feed yourself or your poor old mother with whom you live with in a dingy 1room somewhere at Borokiri? Hopeless fool..

[s][/s]

chino.
U sef see am
imagine abagworo wey hunger dey use do IT.
stay away from Anambra thread idiotu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nwanne, it is even sacrilegious mentioning his name on this thread.

Have you wondered why he usually goes into hiding each time I land in Ph? He is actually a poverty stricken jobless b.astard. Till today he cannot point to who is his father. Now he is roaming about Ph with his Ikwerre cousins.

patmaine:

chino.
U sef see am
imagine abagworo wey hunger dey use do IT.
stay away from Anambra thread idiotu
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Nwanne, it is even sacrilegious mentioning his name on this thread.

Have you wondered why he usually goes into hiding each time I land in Ph? He is actually a poverty stricken jobless b.astard. Till today he cannot point to who is his father. Now he is roaming about Ph with his Ikwerre cousins.

dat bastard still living with mum after 40.

Chaiii diaris godu.

a bag of gworro

Biko idiot chota shop na nnewi kam choo onye ga ebunye gi afia
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nwanne it is quite worrisome. He sleeps on NL 24/7, jumping from thread to thread commenting on every topic like a fool, tell me of any reasonable person with responsibility that does that? At his old age of over 40 he is still unmarried and jobless, the worst part of it, is that he is still putting up with his poor old mother in 1 room somewhere at Borokiri in Portharcourt town. Abeg get a shop and fill it for him.. cheesy

patmaine:

dat bastard still living with mum after 40.

Chaiii diaris godu.

a bag of gworro

Biko idiot chota shop na nnewi kam choo onye ga ebunye gi afia
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Nwanne it is quite worrisome. He sleeps on NL 24/7, tell me of any person with responsibility that does that? Abeg get a shop and fill it for him.. cheesy

after much thought

onye a ga agbali d ego..

so I 've something else for him.
something that 'll give him time to prowl nairaland and constitute nuisance.

pls help him get d message.

abagworo
heard you 're jobless..
I am looking for a responsible man to take care of my
elderly people at home..
be happy free food and drinks..
cars.
beep me ok.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nwanne i di kwa very baaaaaaaaad.. cheesy cheesy

patmaine:

after much thought

onye a ga agbali d ego..

so I 've something else for him.
something that 'll give him time to prowl nairaland and constitute nuisance.
cheesy cheesy

pls help him get d message.

heard you 're jobless..
I am looking for a responsible man to take care of my
elderly people at home..
be happy free food and drinks..
cars.
beep me ok.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chiefobdk(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Nwanne i di kwa very baaaaaaaaad.. cheesy cheesy

wat

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Chino, i bido kwa, stop all this constant rivalry between gi na abagworo m'obu nedu m'obu onye ozo biko.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2015
Frankie you are welcome back. It's been a while, a lot have went down while you were away.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2732102/anambra-state-obiano-goes-borrowing#39953933

My state has gone broke. Now we are going back to Mbadinuju's era...... We warned you, you refused......now, it has happened. For those who clicked 'report' on my post....sorry, it hurts! Truth is bitter!

If anyone throw tantrums on me, I will call TheReturnOfNedu.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maduka was instrumental to the siting of a police division in Umuchukwu

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Umuchukwu village can now even boast of filling station.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
alfred5:

My state has gone broke. Now we are going back to Mbadinuju's era...... We warned you, you refused......now, it has happened. For those who clicked 'report' on my post....sorry, it hurts! Truth is bitter!

alfred5. it is quite unfortunate that people now know you for
who you 're..
petty liar. Ur propaganda against obiano is always dead on
arrival.
why
I 've told you before you 're not good in this game.
U need a crash course from liar mohammed.
your mentality is really poor. I recommend you read.
THINKING AND REASONING..
PHILOSOPHY AND LOGIC..
you 're really daft and its embarrassing.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by FreeGlobe(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
alfred5:

you this brainless bastard. Go back to Facebook you fool. We don't want to read your garbage. Go and kill yourself. Stop posting your garbage here.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you this brainless bastard. Go back to Facebook you fool. We don't want to read your garbage. Go and kill yourself. Stop posting your garbage here.

No need for all the insults. Didn't you notice he was left alone in the thread he opened and kept replying to himself but he noticed that nobody was interested and he got tired then veered into this thread seeking attention. Just ignore the lad.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
AnamCity:
Maduka was instrumental to the siting of a police division in Umuchukwu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hotel built by Maduka in the Rural Village Community of Umuchukwu Orumba South Lga

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Schools both Secondary & Primary in Umuchukwu Village built by same man!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Churches both Anglican & Catholic built by same man in Umuchukwu Village!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
alfred5:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2015
For being an individual effort i'm really impressed!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Some of the buildings in Umuchukwu for Hospital, for widows & the poor

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
Bus donated to The School he built in the village!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yes, I kept on replying myself because all of you ran away. Non of you was able to defend.

The only thing you know is to snap pictures of what's not in existence to deceive gullible fellows..

This is my moment..........you can only view..... Disprove me if you are fit.

Sorry, I don't reply insults...small boy!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
investnow2013:
Bus donated to The School he built in the village!

This bus is different from the ones donated by the state government, probably donated by an individual.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
investnow2013:
Hotel built by Maduka in the Rural Village Community of Umuchukwu Orumba South Lga

This is really big. Maduka has done so well for his community

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Ugbochi o bula, ojele bite ya bu ego, o bu ugbochi ahu ka m nga ezuto unu bu umunne m ozo.

Wailers! O ya start!

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.