Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1229909 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
investnow2013:
Schools both Secondary & Primary in Umuchukwu Village built by same man!

Maduka is a gift to Umuchukwu village

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maduka is truly a great man not only to his people in Umuchukwu but to mankind.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Good night....

Don't forget to 'mention' me 2times..

Ezi okwu bu ndu!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Maduka is truly a great man not only to his people in Umuchukwu but to mankind.

We need his type in every community

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
@investnow, i saw those sweepers today but try tell them to comb Limca road faster.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
AnamCity:

This bus is different from the ones donated by the state government, probably donated by an individual.
He gave the school the bus!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2015
what's wrong with you chino11! you have started again nwa Uga ntutu akwu grin grin grin

your home town is in imo people culture and everything! Don't let me open my mouth! leave imo alone they're our brother, infact you are more Imo than abagworo! I'm sure you speak imo more than abagworo! Stop this childish behaviour!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
I forbid you, please stop cursing me with those highlighted comments.

patrick89:
what's wrong with you chino11! you have started again nwa Uga ntutu akwu grin grin grin

your home town is in imo people culture and everything! Don't let me open my mouth! leave imo alone they're our brother, infact you are more Imo than abagworo! I'm sure you speak imo more than abagworo! Stop this childish behaviour!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jonathanOz: 3:26am On Nov 13, 2015
investnow2013:
Please bro now is the time to forgive & forget!. We may be from deferent Mothers, but We are still all brothers!.Please stop for God's sake!
https://www.nairaland.com/543660/southeast-poorest-zone-nigeria
Check out the above thread created some years back by that mofo abagworo and you might have a rethink about his personality. Though i detest chino's attack on him on this thread (cos it derails it), but i think that guy deserves every insult on his person. He's a green snake in a green grass. I doubt he is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 6:28am On Nov 13, 2015
Even mentioning his name on this thread is nasty and sacrilegious. I have said it severally the guy is a frustrated ugly jobless old man. His frustration in life is one major reason for his madness. He is actually from the hopeless and worthless imo state. Let him go to his useless imo thread and stay there we do not need his comments here whether good or otherwise or he will have me to deal with when I invade imo thread.

jonathanOz:

Check out the above thread created some years back by that mofo abagworo and you might have a rethink about his personality. Though i detest chino's attack on him on this thread (cos it derails it), but i think that guy deserves every insult on his person. He's a green snake in a green grass. I doubt he is igbo

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by patrick89(m): 6:52am On Nov 13, 2015
SpaceTour:
I forbid you, please stop cursing me.

story that touch!

Uga and kokwa be like awka and amawabia!
Uga speak same language with akokwa, while Amesi, Nkpologwu and ezinifite speak anambra language! I know Uga very well! I can mention all your villages! so stop the attack on ndigbo! you attack every igbo state aside anambra this is very wrong! Uga is under orlu diocese! meaning it's under imo state bishop!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2015
Again stop cursing me with the highlighted comments.

Any day you want to see something worse than Boko Haram just remove Uga from Anambra. I will lead an army that will cause so much havoc till my town is restored in Anambra. We have nothing in common with those people. People from my area can't even marry from there because it is considered a sacrilege and you stand to be banished by my people.

patrick89:
story that touch!

Uga and kokwa be like awka and amawabia!
Uga speak same language with akokwa, while Amesi, Nkpologwu and ezinifite speak anambra language! I know Uga very well! I can mention all your villages! so stop the attack on ndigbo! you attack every igbo state aside anambra this is very wrong! Uga is under orlu diocese! meaning it's under imo state bishop!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:20am On Nov 13, 2015
Operation Keep The Industrial City of Nnewi Clean is going on

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2015
Obiano moves to Keep Nigeria's Industrial City of Nnewi Clean!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:22am On Nov 13, 2015
Cleaning & Road Managers @ Work in Nigeria's City of Indigeneous Industry & Technology-Nnewi Anambra State!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2015
Temporary Site of Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Nnewi!

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Why is nnewi looking so shabby?

Obiano should borrow Sullivan chime's road sweeping and polishing machine.

That vehicle sweeps, removes sands and polishes the road as it moves

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 9:47am On Nov 13, 2015
liberty300:

I do believe that we will get to that level & even suppress it in a matter of time!. We must also keep the govt on their toes in other not to derail!...... It is very important to do this,only if you genuinely love Anambra State & want it to be better than Tokyo Japan or Dubai!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2015
investnow2013:
Cleaning & Road Managers @ Work in Nigeria's City of Indigeneous Industry & Technology-Nnewi Anambra State!

I hope the inspectors are monitoring them closely so they can do a perfect work? This is good!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2015
investnow2013:
I do believe that we will get to that level & even suppress it in a matter of time!. We must also keep the govt on their toes in other not to derail!...... It is very important to do this,only if you genuinely love Anambra State & want it to be better than Tokyo Japan or Dubai!.

It's better to embark on things that are sustainable. Those trucks he showed up there is no longer being used because almost all of them have packed up. I will go with Obiano on this because his approach is quite sustainable once they are paid as and when due. If they continue this for the next few weeks and months Anambra will come tops as the cleanest state in Nigeria. My own is that the inspectors must follow the details and ensure the workers are on top of their game.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 10:00am On Nov 13, 2015
AnamCity:

I hope the inspectors are monitoring them closely so they can do a perfect work? This is good!

The commissioner is now on ground unlike before to monitor & also to lead from the front!.....Mind you this is a New Innovation in Anambra State!...... Mind you we asked for this & now we are getting it..... My only prayer is that it should be sustained & become part of our daily life in the state as done in Tokyo, London, Dubai etc!. Omanbala ga adinata mma!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Malawian(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2015
this road sweepers thing, honestly, i never thought an igbo person will agree to take up such job. the pay probably is good otherwise, here in lagos, their monthly salary ranges between 12k to 15k.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jonathanOz: 11:27am On Nov 13, 2015
investnow2013:
Temporary Site of Nnamdi Azikiwe Teaching Hospital Nnewi!
Heard a permanent site is under construction. Can you confirm that please?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:

Yes, the NAUTH permanent site has been under construction for more than 20 years now.

You know how FG treats any project in Igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:31am On Nov 13, 2015
liberty300:

That photoshop image doesn't wash bro. Look at the vegetation around the vehicle, it's not Nigerian. Secondly, the driver is an Oyibo man.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:

The guy is not igbo. he is perhaps one of the children of those northern or yoruba police officers and army people posted to the east.
Their children can speak Igbo fluently, but still hate their Igbo friends passionately.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jonathanOz: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Cjrane2:

Yes, the NAUTH permanent site has been under construction for more than 20 years now.

You know how FG treats any project in Igboland.
A pity. I just hope they deliver a standard and well equipped facility when they finally decide to finish the project.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jonathanOz: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

That photoshop image doesn't wash bro. Look at the vegetation around the vehicle, it's not Nigerian. Secondly, the driver is an Oyibo man.
Suspected same when i saw the oyibo guy behind the steering but the ESWAMA thing confused me. That pix is quite tricky
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by investnow2013: 11:47am On Nov 13, 2015
jonathanOz:

Yes it been long they started it!. The Anambra govt even awarded a road from Enugwu Ozubulu down to the hospital site hoping that the Federal govt will finish the hospital quicker, but like other federal project in the East, is not completed yet!.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Cjrane2: 11:48am On Nov 13, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Sullivan actually bought two of those trucks.

Even though i prefer Obiano's method of actually using human beings for now to scrape the mountain of sand that accumulated over the decades. Anambra roads have never been swept for more than 40 years. That machine will be useless to use now on our roads. If we sustain this culture, in time we can use machines to do touch-up cleaning.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by IGBOSON1: 11:56am On Nov 13, 2015
Malawian:
this road sweepers thing, honestly, i never thought an igbo person will agree to take up such job. the pay probably is good otherwise, here in lagos, their monthly salary ranges between 12k to 15k.

^^^Thought i was the only one a bit surprised at this! shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.