Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1227998 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Who are you quarrelling with? One may think you are the fool and loser here when you insult unprovoked.

Seun you've just unleashed ,the dragon here. Anambra ranked high on nairaland census but their update today has been so abysmal, what's going on.? Even Enugu thread too.
Abum nwa omambala, a proud one at that but never associate me in your miserable IPOB nonsense, nuff said.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2015
asha80:
e be like you dey vex for your people
Bunch of eediots, i know them better. let them call me idoma tomorrow.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Purehuman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
omambalamedia, please try as much as possible to help me with my login. I am getting frustrated here. I have tried using all my emails and its giving me problems. please check your data base and do something pls.

its vickjames.

they banned me o
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Purehuman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
someone should please connect me with one of them because it is going crazy. I have tried to login multiple times but its not registering me and its saying access denied and one-time login. please try and check it please.

the mod that banned me tried o

what offense did i commit?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by VintageCocktail(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yeske2:
Abum nwa omambala, a proud one at that but never associate me in your miserable IPOB nonsense, nuff said.
What!!
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
IgboNazi2:
Tabletwoman,
It Doesn't matter if they are viewing as guests or not.

"DEACTIVATING " IS ALL THAT MATTERS TO THEM. AnamCity nwanne, come to anaB!afra your service is needed too. You remain one of my favourite on this thread.

IgboNazi permanently signing off.
Godbless us all.

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by meezynetwork(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Bla bla bla..

Poor idi.ots always hide behind the internet to spew nonsense. Imagine an unlettered Hausa-Igbo talking about access? LOL

Hopeless junkies like you thinks the world begins and ends with your poverty-stricken lives.

You have a zero IQ to think you can convince anyone that you are not an Hausa-Igbo.

Worthless dingbat talking about levels, show us the hut where you are. Poor twerp!

[s][/s]
Well now I know you are beyond repair. Are you trying to prove you are rich by showing your substandard living room with fake LG products and a less than $1 stainless cup that you use in the era. Shame on you. You should also show your bedroom. Lol. Well this is my last reply to you cos you are still poverty stricken. We are just laughing at you. Maybe you also have an improvised car that you bought fairly new and in your poor mind, you think you are rich. My dear, you are still in low medium class. You know nothing about wealth. Goodday
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hopeless poverty infested outcast show us where you are. I only showed you where I am.

I deal with reality that was why I uploaded it because I don't live a fake internet life like you. We want to see where you are sitting right now and responding to me LOL

You talked about levels so show us the hut you are commenting from..LOL

Don't run oo because it is just getting started.. cool

[s]
meezynetwork:

Well now I know you are beyond repair. Are you trying to prove you are rich by showing your substandard living room with fake LG products and a less than $1 stainless cup that you use in the era. Shame on you. You should also show your bedroom. Lol. Well this is my last reply to you cos you are still poverty stricken. We are just laughing at you. Maybe you also have an improvised car that you bought fairly new and in your poor mind, you think you are rich. My dear, you are still in low medium class. You know nothing about wealth. Goodday
[/s]

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
I don't know how some people think? You want to leave a forum of 1.5m members and you are advertising and announcing like you are a SOMEBODY or a popular individual. grin we have so many emotional morons on nairaland. maybe they want people to start begging like its a sort of 2go room. if 1000 goats deactivate their account without announcing, nobody will notice and it won't stop nairaland from being the largest discussion forum. cool bunch of emotional tout that take internet activities serious like their lives depended on it. TO ALL THOSE MAKING VOW NEVER TO VISIT NAIRALAND AGAIN. VISIT IT AGAIN, AND IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
DALU

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by basilo101: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2015
WIZGUY69:
I don't know how some people think? You want to leave a forum of 1.5m members and you are advertising and announcing like you are a SOMEBODY or a popular individual. grin we have so many emotional morons on nairaland. maybe they want people to start begging like its a sort of 2go room. if 1000 goats deactivate their account without announcing, nobody will notice and it won't stop nairaland from being the largest discussion forum. cool bunch of emotional tout that take internet activities serious like their lives depended on it. TO ALL THOSE MAKING VOW NEVER TO VISIT NAIRALAND AGAIN. VISIT IT AGAIN, AND IT SHALL NOT BE WELL WITH YOU.
DALU
pride goes before a fall, its not about members its about actual visitors. when these guys working on alternative forum gets it right, nairaland can enjoy its ghost 1.5 million members

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by levelszik(m): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
@levelszik officially signs out. We are biafrans, we keep our word!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by DaVerdict: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2015
On my way to.....OMAMBALA

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2015
levelszik:
@levelszik officially signs out. We are biafrans, we keep our word!
Levelszik i understand how you feel. but i suggest IPOB gurus in ITC should creat an alternative forum like www.B!afraland.com with that of niaraland features. you guys should get it right and see the Ewedus scramping on the forum to read what you are up to.. that www.Alab!afra.com sounds too native like Ibo thing alone. it should be a national conversation forum for other ethnic to feel among in your B!afran quest.. as for me, i no go anywhere.Seun no fit pursue me commot niaraland for wetin nah.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by DaVerdict: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
Nedu09:

Levelszik i understand how you feel. but i suggest IPOB gurus in ITC should creat an alternative forum like www.B!afraland.com with that of niaraland features. you guys should get it right and see the Ewedus scramping on the forum to read what you are up to.. that www.Alab!afra.com sounds too native like Ibo thing alone. it should be a national conversation forum for other ethnic to feel among in your B!afran quest.. as for me, i no go anywhere.Seun no fit pursue me commot niaraland for wetin nah.

Well said!...

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by DaVerdict: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2015
[quote author=DaVerdict post=40987917][/quote]

Well said
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
Updates from Nkpor flyover. The final trunk is being reconstructed with concrete retaining wall. Government is working.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2015
WIZGUY69:
DALU
that's funny. A business man once told me "you don't let a customer not even one leave your shop angry. Cos that customer has friends he'll tell things to about you".

The last census on NL showed that Anambra (igbos) had the highest population on NL...attacking your major consumers is just downright foolish.

Nl is already losing...traffic on the site is getting lower by the day, but your kind with the ego and all feel the need to still brag. Go to frontpage and check the number of viewers there and tell me if am wrong.

Watch as what seun spent more than 10 years to build fall apart because of his bigotry.

Linda, bellanaija has shown us how to run a none biased website...seun should learn from them

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
WHAT IS HOLDING LOCAL GOVERNMENT POLLS IN ANAMBRA STATE?

Congratulations to the Sun Newspaper Governor of the Year Governor Willie Obiano.

His Excellence, Sir, despite this award which was based on good governance, why did you find it difficult to conduct Local Government Elections despite your claims that Anambra State is the most secured and stable state in Nigeria?

#Unshackled demands to know this for the interest of the unshackled Anambrarians.

The good people of the Light of the Nation have suffered enough in terms of untold hardship since the inception of democratic government credit to lack of due process in the various and successive government activities. I feel sorry for my state, I feel our plight!

In December 1998 when first attempt to conduct Local Government elections was tumbled, I was still in Primary 5. December 4; 2014, February 2005, November 2011, October 5; 2013, December 14; 2013, and December 21; 2013 all proposed elections witnessed quark-mire before it was finally conducted on January 11, 2014 which made APGA the self acclaimed Party Ndi-Igbo and the ruling party winning 20 Local Government Chairmanship slot out of 21 and winning 304 Ward Councilorship slot out of 327 wards which then left opposition parties excluding APC which didn't participate to manage a mere merger. Failures to conduct the previous polls has been credited to instability in the state as of then. Now that the state has been tagged "The Safest and Most Secured" What's happening?

My people at the grass root level especially Ndi-Dunukofia LGA wouldn't want to experience anomaly again in my dear state because, it wouldn't be proper to create vacuum since the tenure of the incumbent council officials will be expiring in January 2016.

ANSIEC delay in releasing the election time table for the conduct of the Local Government Poll in my state is not a healthy political, social, religious, economic and cultural development.

This has left many with this good question:::

Is there good governance in the state with this Willie Is Working Singapore Anthem?

If there's, then take your time to read on with interest.....

1) Stop LG allocation to Anambra until council polls conducted —APC
www.vanguardngr.com/.../stop-lg- ...
25 Sep 2015 ... APC, Anambra. ... account if the governor refuses to conduct the local government election expected this year or early January. “The Anambra State Independent Electoral Commission ...
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/stop-lg-allocation-to-anambra-until-council-polls-conducted-apc/

2) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/lg-poll-ppa-accuses-anambra-govt-of-killing-local-admin/ Nnewi —Progressives People’s Alliance, PPA, Anambra State branch has accused the state government of deliberately delaying the conduct of local government elections in the state because of the money it was making from the councils.

Back to the happy harmattan. Unless there's autonomous Local Government System and until development and power is being devolved to the grass roots, then the prophets of Willie Is Working would be enshrined to true manifestations of the good governance been preached in the state, and for the interest of the local people, this good governance will always remain a scam and fraudulent in nature.

When there's Bowel of Mercy then Window of Hope would be provided. Therefore, in the interest of transparency and accountability, Willie's administration should kindly make public the income and expenditure of Local Government. We are all aware of the peanuts they're been paid thereby, making the first family to be On F3 {Freely Feeding Fat} on Local Government funds without anything to show for it.

Any attempt from anyone, to deny, Ndi-Anambra the opportunity to exercise our fundamental human rights must continue to be resisted.

#UNSHACKLE THE BRAIN PROJECT HAS BEEN INCORPORATED.

Amb Adichie, Izuchukwu.
Asaba, Delta.

https://www.nairaland.com/2801254/what-holding-local-government-polls#40997310

@PayeeIzuchukwu: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?stor… @AnambraNEWS@AnambraState @Anambrastate_ng@APCNigeria @PdpNigeria what's holding local government poll in Anambra?

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
^^Alfred5 the bus has moved to this place: www.omambala dot com

Go there so they can unshackle you instead.. cheesy

cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:00am On Dec 15, 2015

Updates:

This is not Las Vegas but this is Awka the giant of the East.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2015
Oil Rig bridge commissioned

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Darlduchi: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2015
What is it with this damnable green white green. why have the so called leader in East refused to grow some balls. The Northerner who own Nigeria are not as patriotic as these feminine governors. Imagin how they messed up head bridge multi-lane with green paints
It doesn't matter what oath they may have taken to defend the indefensible Nigeria, when the time is fully come, the status quo will be dismantled and the people will have their way

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2015
This is still Nigerian territory in case you don't know. Go inside your room and put whatever flag you so wish. You people should stop this madness online. Why not go to those places you saw the flags and remove them instead of coming online to yap?

Darlduchi:
What is it with this damnable green white green. why have the so called leader in East refused to grow some balls. The Northerner who own Nigeria are not as patriotic as these feminine governors. Imagin how they messed up head bridge multi-lane with green paints
It doesn't matter what oath they may have taken to defend the indefensible Nigeria, when the time is fully come, the status quo will be dismantled and the people will have their way

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
^^Alfred5 the bus has moved to this place: www.omambala dot com

Go there so they can unshackle you instead.. cheesy

cheesy
pls i have been trying to register but couldn't. How do i go about it
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2015
You need an email to sign up on the site, just like you do on NL. Just follow the instructions via the site to register.

Scholes007:
pls i have been trying to register but couldn't. How do i go about it
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2015
Update tonigh from Awka. cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
You need an email to sign up on the site, just like you do on NL. Just follow the instructions via the site to register.

i have registered but still finding it hard to comment
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
Keep trying it out because it happened to me initially

Scholes007:
i have registered but still finding it hard to comment
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by WIZGUY69(m): 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
Darlduchi:
[s]What is it with this damnable green white green. why have the so called leader in East refused to grow some balls. The Northerner who own Nigeria are not as patriotic as these feminine governors. Imagin how they messed up head bridge multi-lane with green paints
It doesn't matter what oath they may have taken to defend the indefensible Nigeria, when the time is fully come, the status quo will be dismantled and the people will have their way[/s]

Nonsense!

You will just sit behind your PC's/Phone's screen to reason & spill trash, coz it's a faceless forum.

smh.

I don't know what's stopping you from going down there to remove & scatter those irritating flags since you have the guts your governors lack.

onye nzuzu
onye ara.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by WIZGUY69(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
Nedu09:

Levelszik i under[s]stand how you feel. but i suggest IPOB gurus in ITC should creat an alternative forum like www.B!afraland.com with that of niaraland features. you guys should get it right and see the Ewedus scramping on the forum to read what you are up to.. that www.Alab!afra.com sounds too native like Ibo thing alone. it should be a national conversation forum for other ethnic to feel among in your B!afran quest.. as for me, i no go anywhere.Seun no fit pursue me commot niaraland for wetin nah.℅/s]

See Mumu.

Re Read what you posted again, and see if you are not a dunce. grin

You want the website to have nairaland features.

ain't you innovative enough to bring your own ideas? shocked

abi Seun have marginalized your ndigbo brains too? grin

Levelsik abi wetin be your name.
you haven't still deactivated your account o?
you are a man, keep to your word.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Scholes007(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Keep trying it out because it happened to me initially

pls help me inform the admin that the people with java and other phones almost find it impossible to comment. I had loved to comment but couldnot because of this factor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.