Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1224081 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by AnamCity: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Exclusive pictures from Ekwueme Square

7 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
AnamCity:
Obiano means business. This is speed tracker and alcohol testing facilities. He was sighted today demonstrating it to the IG of Police.
wow...this is next level shiii. That's highly commendable

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
VickJames:

lol
make he no vex oh
i am not a rule breaker bros
Okay.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Mopolchi: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
AnamCity:
Exclusive pictures from Ekwueme Square
Just hoping that they will be washing these police cars.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by funkybully(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
[s]
Yeske2:
Who cares about your view, rant on because of your desperation.
Name calling just as your useless director so i'm not surprised and won't indulge you.
[/s]

If not that u are drunk, u would not have typed the above. U don't care about my view but u were quick to rush and quote Ur father Anumanu! I don't blame u. Nairaland gave us the platform to exchange banters with ppl u never can stand in real life. Now run along Ewu awusa!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Of course I am leaving. I'd rather leave with my self esteem intact than to be denigrated by an ingrate like you.

I have followed silently and it is 9'o'clock already, I am deactivating for our very own omambala.
Sir Yeske enjoy the rest of your time on nairaland with your blood relatives.
Get lost and i promise you, you'd never be missed. Lost priorities, when we warned you kids to be careful you felt you knew it all.
Oga director is there in the dungeon and you boys are still running helter skelter, none of you would ever in your miserable lives remove an 0z of my Igboness. You can go and die with that.
We wouldn't miss you idiots.
Ndi ala nwuru anwuru.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

If not that u are drunk, u would not have typed the above. U don't care about my view but u were quick to rush and quote Ur father Anumanu! I don't blame u. Nairaland gave us the platform to exchange bangers with ppl u never can stand in real life. Now run along Ewu awusa!
Kitikpa na itulu ume gbagbuo gi ebea, dare meet me anywhere in Onitsha and come give your testimony here. You think anyone you meet here is your level, dare me!
Kids with free MB daring to talk, you are done for if we don't meet, let's show the world who's more Igbo here.
Papa gi bu ewu.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 11:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
oooppp:
BIAFRANS come and speak your mind on A.L.A.B.I.A.F.R.A.COM

Bro,
fix the site.
i keep getting error message trying to register Oremi22 there.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:54am On Dec 12, 2015
OreMI22:

Bro,
fix the site.
i keep getting error message trying to register Oremi22 there.

It's working. I just registered.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by OreMI22: 1:26am On Dec 12, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

It's working. I just registered.

Thanks Bro.
I am there live!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 5:49am On Dec 12, 2015
liberty300:
Oga investnow, anamcity, fk801...why didn't you tell us Obiano gave obijackson hospital a helicopter?

I just saw it on bellanaija..
http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/12/11/gov-willie-obiano-commissions-obijackson-childrens-hospital-with-emergency-helicopter-service-free-healthcare-more/
Did you even read the content to the end? You know sometimes headlines can be misleading. Is there anywhere in the content that states that the governor gave the Chopper to them? The answer is NO. I'm sure that Amaku hospital has no helicopter yet. So why will Obiano channel that kind of luxury to a private hospital first?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 6:17am On Dec 12, 2015
ChimaAdeoye:

you have been erroneously talking about "foundation" because you haven't seen nor understood the structure and you probably just want to argue regardless of being right or wrong.Okay, you win. There should be no trees or flowers in the median. Are you happy? grin
All over the world, the plant flowers and trees around flyovers of this design.

For those that want to understand the design of the flyover, there was not concrete foundation as don erroneously believe. This flyover's ramp is like the ramp of Onitsha upper Iweka flyover which were gradually elevated by compacting laterite until it got to the desired height.The only difference is that Onitsha ramp is curved in a semi-circle while the Awka ramp is straight along the road and gradually being elevated. Thus, just as you can plant a tree around upper Iweka flyover ramp and it wont damage the structure because it isn't built on a concrete foundation beneath, you can plant in this one. Well, I guess this too hard for some of us to understand.

See the flyover pictures here if you care to understand.
Bro, don't stress yourself too much to explain okay, we got your point all along and I personally buy the idea. Those exotic palm trees don't grow so big like our native palms that bear fruits. Besides, the bridge is designed in such a way that the ramp is connected to mother earth except where there is an underpass. I think even if they don't plant palms at the median, flowers will definitely be a must.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2015
SpaceTour:
Firstly I am from Uga, and I see every Anambran as my brother first before considering any outsider. I don't think we need comments from other persons outside the state. We need that site to brainstorm on the further advancement of Anambra without any distraction. Anambra members on NL alone are more than some regions put together, so what we need to work on is to bring them wherever they are to know that such a site is now open for posts and deliberations.

The highlighted towns doesn't mean much to me as our people are not even allowed to cross the state boundary to marry in those places but anywhere within Anambra. My closest business partners outside Anambra are yorubas, so I don't know what you are talking about concerning Yorubas.

HERE ARE WHAT YOU AND ABAGURO HAVE IN COMMON.
* BOTH OF YOU HAVE STRONG DISLIKE FOR ANYTHING IGBO,BIAFRA OR IGBO UNITY
* STRONG DISLIKE FOR ONE OR TWO IGBO STATES
* YOU PRETEND TO BE FROM ANAMBRA AND IMO MAYBE TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONG IGBO. Those that did this in past were muslim fulanis. I read Uthman Dan Fodio learnt this from Arab and deployed it in conquering the hausas and some part of yoruba land
* I HAVE CAUGHT BOTH OF YOU SEVERAL TIMES BASHING IGBOS THAT CRITICISE FULANIS
* I HAVE CAUGHT YOU BASHING IGBOS THAT SUPPORT IGBO UNITY
* I HAVE CAUGHT YOU DEFENDING YORUBAS BUT NEVER FOR ONCE DEFENDED THE IGBOS

* BOTH OF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT DO THIS IN THE WHOLE OF NIARALAND.

#NOW TELL ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!

YOUR EXISTENSE POSES A SERIOUS THREAT TO IGBO UNITY!!

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by SpaceTour: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2015
I have been following all your posts, you are not different from musiwa. Continue..

IgboNazi2:

HERE ARE WHAT YOU AND ABAGURO HAVE IN COMMON.
* BOTH OF YOU HAVE STRONG DISLIKE FOR ANYTHING IGBO,BIAFRA OR IGBO UNITY
* STRONG DISLIKE FOR ONE OR TWO IGBO STATES
* YOU PRETEND TO BE FROM ANAMBRA AND IMO MAYBE TO CAUSE DISUNITY AMONG IGBO. Those that did this in past were muslim fulanis. I read Uthman Dan Fodio learnt this from Arab and deployed it in conquering the hausas and some part of yoruba land
* I HAVE CAUGHT BOTH OF YOU SEVERAL TIMES BASHING IGBOS THAT CRITICISE FULANIS
* I HAVE CAUGHT YOU BASHING IGBOS THAT SUPPORT IGBO UNITY
* I HAVE CAUGHT YOU DEFENDING YORUBAS BUT NEVER FOR ONCE DEFENDED THE IGBOS

* BOTH OF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT DO THIS IN THE WHOLE OF NIARALAND.

#NOW TELL ME, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU PEOPLE?!!!!!

YOUR EXISTENSE POSES A SERIOUS THREAT TO IGBO UNITY!!

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2015
Bro. Omabala.com takes forever to load. also adjust it so we can be able to post on it as well
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2015
HAUSALAND WAS CONQUERED BY FULANI THROUGH INFITTRATION...FULANI ARE VERY PATIENT PEOPLE. THEY HARDLY GIVE UP. NDIIGBO BE WISE. WE ARE FAR FAR SMARTER THAN THEY ARE ONLY THEY ARE TOO AMBTIOUS (RELIGIOUS WISE)
OUR MAIN CHALLANGE FROM MY OBSERVATION IS EMOTION. IF WE CAN CONTROL IT WE WILL DOMINATE NIGERIA'S POLITICS
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Bishop42: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2015
BREAKING:

DPR suspends Ifeanyi Uba's capital oil,others from fuel import
www.leadership.ng/news/482602/dpr-suspends-capital-oil-others-petrol-import
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bishop42:
BREAKING:

DPR suspends Ifeanyi Uba's capital oil,others from fuel import
www.leadership.ng/news/482602/dpr-suspends-capital-oil-others-petrol-import
That's just flimsy reason, in fact, it's bullshit! Those companies are not the only ones selling above approved pump price. Besides capital oil even sells lower than others whenever there's fuel crisis, it's on record . It's just a way of giving the dog a bad name in order to kill it. We all know who the primary target is.

I hope we are enjoying the CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2015
OmambalaErika, I must commend your effort on designing that site. I humbly plead with you and your engineering crew to work on hitches in the registration. I've been trying to register but to no avail. I want to dump nairaland for good after all this is the only thread that drags me to this nairaland. I'm tired of getting ban after ban on this site for no reason at all. For those of us who contributed from the earliest stage of this thread, I guess the name enochnochi will ring a bell. I had to change my registration due to several bans. It's time to leave nairaland, besides, we've patronized seun enough. Let's now patronize our brother. Ka Chineke mezie okwu!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2015
Let's stop posting here and migrate to our new Anambra site.
This is the thread that brings us here, let's uproot it and leave this Yoruba family.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Obiobi8(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2015
investnow2013:
TBREAKING NEWS! GOV. WILLIE OBIANO today donated over twenty five smart patrol vehicles to the Nigerian police force of Anambra state chapter. The event which is ongoing at the Dr. ALEX EKWUEME SQUARE is part of what the Governor is doing in the area of security for effective and efficient security services across the state

He didn't donate anything..
Stop saying he donated, as if he is doing someone a favour..

He is using public funds to do his duty..

Anyway why don't they at least buy cars made in Nigeria??
This is foolish..

They should ban all foreign cars from being imported in Nigeria..
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nochi247: 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2015
Obiobi8:

He didn't donate anything..
Stop saying he donated, as if he is doing someone a favour..

He is using public funds to do his duty..

Anyway why don't they at least buy cars made in Nigeria??
This is foolish..

They should ban all foreign cars from being imported in Nigeria..

He's right if he says "donated", remember that the Nigerian police force is exclusively federal government responsibility. So anything the state government gives to the police force, it's merely to support them with what they already have. The welfare of the police is not his sole responsibility.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:24pm On Dec 12, 2015
Bunch of fools and losers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.